Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Okay bad faith, strawman-Andy. What you fail to see is that everything is an Absolute Feature of everything, that's Infinity. You can find in everything Infinity, and in that way, any duality into Infinity. The flower is also Absolute ugliness.

Absolute ugliness does not exist, only Absolute Beauty :) 

Absolute Beauty is inherent, not a duality. What you perceive as beautiful is a different matter.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

If you recognize that the experience was merely an intermingling of your own projections and imagination, you should recognize why it is delusional.

No, you silly fool.

There is nothing to reality but your mental projections and imagination.

Stop calling things delusional. You don't know what that word means.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

?????????

So sorry but I can't stop laughing about this one! 

Dude, what happened to you are you ok? How do you expect anyone to communicate if everyone goes by your standards of thinking and perceiving? You are essentially saying - I is I , You are you, is is is, was is was, beauty is beauty, everything is everything. Like wtf are you trying to say, bro? what are you smoking? Don't you see that beauty of language and reality and mind is in relativity of them. How chair relates to cushion, how some humans relate to dumb, how some humans relate to smart. No but, but is but, and humans are humans. 

??????

It's a thing of perception, you are making a language game out of it. It really doesn't make sense to apply it to language because existence is impossibility, so to engage in existence, or illusion, means to engage in impossibility. That's how relationships between 1 = redness can exist.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

No, you silly fool.

There is nothing to reality but your mental projections and imagination.

Stop calling things delusional. You don't know what that word means.

Delusion means Connection. And framing it as mental projections and imagination is bias, a construct you have made for yourself.

Glory to Israel

7 minutes ago, Scholar said:

The problem is you pick and choose and then you go around saying things are this and that.

Yes, I pick and choose. That's not a problem.

You are getting lost in pendantic mental masturbation.

Every human intuitively knows what is meant when a thing is called "beautiful" by another human. Except apparently for you. In trying to be so spiritual you have lost all common sense.

I am done communicating with you.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, I pick and choose. That's not a problem.

You are getting lost in pendantic mental masturbation.

Every human intuitively knows what is meant when a thing is called "beautiful" by another human. Except apparently for you. In trying to be so spiritual you have lost all common sense.

I think you just like being a bully. No, I have not lost all common sense, it's not my fault you can't see the profundity of what I am speaking of. I suspect it is because of certain biases resulting from the particular path you took.

And in this way, I have recognize a single human cannot ever experinece all of Infinity. The very point of Infinity is that it can never be fully explored, it requires infinite entities. And nothing you will ever get to explore will be the end of it, and nothing you will ever recognize will be the maximum. It's Endless. You are just arrogant, so you make yourself out to be a special snowflake, and that is part of your pathway through Infinity.

So, it confirms, the ego structure is paramount in the exploration of infinity, because through it's dissolution, and the particular manner of it's dissolution, it can travel through the pathways towards infinity that it's particular form takes from that location, as a metaphor.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

9 minutes ago, musicandmath111 said:

@Leo Gura I feel sorry for you that your ideas don't really come across

My ideas come across just fine to those who are open to hear them.

7 minutes ago, Scholar said:

It really doesn't make sense to apply it to language because existence is impossibility, so to engage in existence, or illusion, means to engage in impossibility. That's how relationships between 1 = redness can exist.

Why doesn't it make sense? and existence is an impossibility? please check and tell me If you exist or not. And why are we even discussing this? 

Why can't you agree that you are pissed off/jealous of Leo? It seems the only one who is getting deluded & damaged by this wonderful description is you.

I believe you will experience this kind of state one day surely! Don't worry. 

1 minute ago, KH2 said:

I still remember watching Leo's first video when I was like 16, about realizing nothingness, and I was like WOW. And that was before he started with psychadelics. 6 years later, we're at infinite-number-of-Gods realizations, and hyperinteligent, hyperdimensional alien mouse? Now, the next step is realizing that you're infinite number and variations of these mouses, I guess.

Shit is wild.

Don't get too hung up on trying to realize this very specific form of God that Leo experienced. Most psychedelic trips are very unique, and given the infinitude of infinity, if you ever end up having some experience with some kind of form of an alien hyperintelligence / entity it will most likely not be the one Leo became. There are infinite entities, dimensions, configurations, forms, and so on, that you can become conscious of, you shouldn't limit yourself to any ideas of what to expect.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

and hopefully I am able to one day demonstrate this alien language to you on video. My human mouth is not able to speak it yet. The words sound so strange and they flow so fast that I will have to train myself to speak it. I'm not yet sure if this will be possible for a human to do, but I will really try. This will be my most important contribution to mankind.

Anyhow, if you have any questions, ask away.

@Leo Gura We will love to see this!! 

Congratulations Leo for this Awakening!

This is the most profound description of God I have ever heard. Absolutely Beautiful!

Also, how can we access it? What will fuel the chances of reaching this kind of state of consciousness? Maybe learning new different languages and a wide variety of poetry? And can we access it through LSD higher dose? 

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You simply have to realize the truth of ONENESS. If everything is ONE, then everything is YOU, and so there cannot be anything outside of that. Infinity cannot have an outside or other because it extends forever in all directions. Contemplate this thoroughly until you break through.

@Leo Gura Thank you! This is helpful.

I have had some profound insights and experiences of oneness. One that comes to mind is in working with inner conversations with people ahead of time and them verbatim saying exactly what I rehearsed in my mind. But then it still leaves some doubt. I think maybe it was telepathy or their higher mind was just cooperating with my intentions. This still leaves open the possibility of them being their own consciousness. 

Edited by Matthew85

Just now, Harsh Bagdia said:

Why doesn't it make sense? and existence is an impossibility? please check and tell me If you exist or not. And why are we even discussing this? 

Why can't you agree that you are pissed off/jealous of Leo? It seems the only one who is getting deluded & damaged by this wonderful description is you.

I believe you will experience this kind of state one day surely! Don't worry. 

It doesn't make sense because the entire endeavor of language is to weave these connections, that's how concepts functions. For example, say, a cat. Now, the concept of a cat is the shape of a cat, the color of the cat, the sound of a cat, the feeling of a cat and so forth. Notice how all these things are their own separate, distinct substances of existence, completely different from each other. The function of a concept is to say "This is one thing!", connecting all of those things together to create the illusion of one object, or objecthood in general.

Another way i direct delusion, which is something like saying "The mountain is beautiful!". The mountain is just shapes, and the beauty is another distinct substance of existence. The function of language here is so to melt those two things together, until your mind is convinced that these things are actually one. At some point you just think the mountain is beautiful, not that you connected two experiences together. This is especially relevant in regards to moral evaluation, because that's how morality works. We have a perception of shouldness/goodness/evilness, and then we link them to other experiences, until our mind deems them to be one. Then we say, certain things are evil, and we become immersed in that illusion until we cannot see it's true nature.

So that's why it doesn't make sense to really speak of ths recognition, all you can do is point to it until it is recognized. All language functions this way. The reason why existence is impossibility is recognized if you look at the nature of existence. You will recognize it's impossibility, and the Infinite Intelligence and Power that makes it arise.

We are discussing this because Leo lacks insight and integration into these things, and it is frustrating that he keeps strawmanning and misunderstanding me, because of his attachment to being a leader.

I can see that you are not genuine in your wishes, you just seek to mock me and undermine my perspective. I am not jealous of Leo, but I am frustrated with him, and I think you feel threaten by me challenging him.

Glory to Israel

6 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

Scholar is profoundly stupid. 

Don't gang up on him. Leave him be.

16 minutes ago, Scholar said:

The mountain is just shapes, and the beauty is another distinct substance of existence. The function of language here is so to melt those two things together, until your mind is convinced that these things are actually one. At some point you just think the mountain is beautiful, not that you connected two experiences together.

You got this all backwards.

A divided mind creates fragments out of consciousness/reality. A spiritual mind heals, re-connects, or unifies all those fragments into a single whole or Unity.

God is Infinite Connection. Love is Infinite Connection. Connection is not something the ego-mind projects onto a divided reality, connection/unity is Absolute Truth, and a whole mind simply recognizes it while a divided mind does not.

Beauty is only distinct in your mind because your mind is divided and has not yet awoken to Absolute Unity by healing itself.

God is Unity. God is Wholeness. God is Health. God is Beauty.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything is real.

But that doesn't mean there is someone experiencing being an alien consciousness as a solid experience like that of ours. How do you verfiy what you experienced as something other than a nice hallucination. 

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

It doesn't make sense because the entire endeavor of language is to weave these connections, that's how concepts functions. For example, say, a cat. Now, the concept of a cat is the shape of a cat, the color of the cat, the sound of a cat, the feeling of a cat and so forth. Notice how all these things are their own separate, distinct substances of existence, completely different from each other. The function of a concept is to say "This is one thing!", connecting all of those things together to create the illusion of one object, or objecthood in general.

Another way i direct delusion, which is something like saying "The mountain is beautiful!". The mountain is just shapes, and the beauty is another distinct substance of existence. The function of language here is so to melt those two things together, until your mind is convinced that these things are actually one. At some point you just think the mountain is beautiful, not that you connected two experiences together. This is especially relevant in regards to moral evaluation, because that's how morality works. We have a perception of shouldness/goodness/evilness, and then we link them to other experiences, until our mind deems them to be one. Then we say, certain things are evil, and we become immersed in that illusion until we cannot see it's true nature.

So that's why it doesn't make sense to really speak of ths recognition, all you can do is point to it until it is recognized. All language functions this way. The reason why existence is impossibility is recognized if you look at the nature of existence. You will recognize it's impossibility, and the Infinite Intelligence and Power that makes it arise.

We are discussing this because Leo lacks insight and integration into these things, and it is frustrating that he keeps strawmanning and misunderstanding me, because of his attachment to being a leader.

I can see that you are not genuine in your wishes, you just seek to mock me and undermine my perspective. I am not jealous of Leo, but I am frustrated with him, and I think you feel threaten by me challenging him.

Give me some motivation for why should I even read this long seemingly non-sensible explanation. Some dollars maybe. 

kidding bro! I will certainly read this and we will have a proper discussion like mature men. 

So I at the first sight read your last statement. 

Dear Scholar, I really wish from the bottom of my heart that you experience the kind of thing that Leo experienced. And not just you. All humans and souls and beings reading this! This is profound stuff. 

Yes, I mocked you. I feel sorry that this may have hurt you. 

Yes so if you are frustrated with Leo you can and you should express your frustration by making a different post on the forum regarding the topic whatever your frustration is. This thread is about Leo becoming Alien Hyper Intelligent Mouse. Please don't ruin the fun. 

Anyways, nice meeting you.

No Scholar I don't feel threatened. Nowadays not much threatens me. I feel like God. 

6 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

How do you verfiy what you experienced as something other than a nice hallucination. 

How do you verify that your dick isn't a nice hallucination?

Why should I believe your dick is real? I deny the reality of your dick.

Edited by Leo Gura