Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Whatever you imagine is your reality.

Your attitude is way too arrogant and closedminded to understand these advanced and subtle things I teach, because you have convinced yourself that you know what true spirituality entails.

Good luck with that.

I never talked about spirituality or true spirituality, I am just reporting what I became conscious of. You can play as much spiritual games with me as you want, you cannot undermine my authority, because that's all I have. if I find that you were correct, then that's going to be it. But so far, you just seem delusional, like Ralston.

From my perspective I might as well be the only one who has realized the true nature of existence. Good luck to you too, my arrogance is a reflection of yours.

Glory to Israel

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything is real.

You mean everything is made of the same substance which is reality? but this doesn't make an imaginary monster real, it doesn't manifest in the field of reality unless I hallucinate it by taking a drug, So how is your mouse any different than this?

@Scholar The irony of a knuckle-dragging transphobe (as evident from this asinine thread of yours) calling anyone delusional.

12 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Peter Ralston is equally convinced he knows the Truth as you are, in just the absolute way you think you know yours.

So does everyone on this planet, including you. What's your point?

You have no comprehension of the depth of what we're dealing with here.

And you do not understand what Ralston actually teaches. He isn't teaching what you think he is. He's playing games with you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

@Leo GuraI can sense that God is Intelligence but how God is Love? What is Love? And How does Intelligence relates to Love? And What is God?

It's all the same exact thing.

17 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I never talked about spirituality or true spirituality, I am just reporting what I became conscious of.

There is much you haven't become conscious of yet. That is all. Not so hard for you to understand that.

You can play as much spiritual games with me as you want, you cannot undermine my authority, because that's all I have.

I have no interest in undermining your authority. If you want to tell yourself that I am a deluded fool, so it will be for you. Notice that. And if you think I am deluded fool then you shouldn't even bother talking to me. Why are you wasting your time here?

From my perspective I might as well be the only one who has realized the true nature of existence.

You're the only one who can, silly. But you haven't done it yet.

- - - - -

Notice how I simply shared my experience of an alien consciousness with you, and you are losing your shit over it. Ask yourself why.

Edited by Leo Gura

After you see INFINITY, you understand that the normal everyday world is just as weird and strange as you might feel about Leo’s post. One is not more weird than the other. Consciousness is Infinite. It’s so obvious! 
I feel very defensive of Leo. Stay open minded. It’s the key to seeing deeper levels of INFINITY. 

17 minutes ago, Scholar said:

None of this will help anyone

@Scholar please speak for yourself.

What Leo experienced and described is something that many of us, might be all of us,  have heard the first time and it is out-of-this-world information. This is not just helping information but transforming information.

And this is way beyond falling into delusion and ideology. This is about what consciousness is capable of.

If someone's deluded it's one with a beginner form of intelligence and not an advanced form of intelligence.

Please, I request you to humble yourself and have an attitude of learning and understanding. 

Who is saying to not be skeptical? True skepticism allows all kinds of psychic phenomena to exist. 

3 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

@Leo Gura What did you take? You previously said you didn't take DMT.

I'm gonna keep it a secret for now for safety purposes. I already told you guys a bunch of psychedelics to play around with. Go master those first.

Also, you should not expect that by taking this chemical that you will become this alien mouse. That's not how this works.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura 

How about getting an outfit of the kangaroo-mouse made? And then dressing up in it to record any future videos?

Apparently.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So does everyone on this planet, including you. What's your point?

You have no comprehension of the depth of what we're dealing with here.

And you do not understand what Ralston actually teaches. He isn't teaching what you think he is. He's playing games with you.

Yes I don't understand what Rolston teaches because I don't follow him.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is much you haven't become conscious of yet. That is all. Not so hard for you to understand that.

From my perspective, the same applies. Even if you have become conscious of some things i might not have, you have not become conscious of the Beingness of Beauty, or any other substance of existence. Things are not beautiful, unless it is deluded (deemed/imagined) so.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have no interest in undermining your authority. If you want to tell yourself that I am a deluded fool, so it will be for you. Notice that.

I am telling you that the way you speak to others is by undermining them. You do not encourage them on their path, all you do is replace their authority with yours. Just look at the kind of people you produce. You could see eating shit leads to enlightenment and everyone on this forum would start eating shit. I don't like that, and I don't like how you are unaware of the way you interact with people and to what kind of minds that leads, no matter how awake you are.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice how I simply shared my experience of an alien consciousness with you, and you are losing your shit over it. Ask yourself why.

I asked myself, the answer is because I want you to recognize that you are not a teacher, you are a leader. That's the way you interact with people and that's the way you communicate your understanding. There is like, no sophistication in the way you approach teaching, and it is damaging to people in my view. Most of the people listening to you now are not doing so for the right reasons, and this kind of acting only exaggerates this dynamic.

Also notice how I simply shared my experience with you. That only beauty is beauty. You don't talk about why that is wrong, and you don't tell me how I can achieve an insight to realize that is wrong. You just tell me I'm wrong and dumb. That's all you did. And I do think you genuinely lack insight into what I am speaking of here, and it leads to a lot of delusion.

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything is an experience you made up in your mind.

@Leo Gura Have you discovered a way to test and prove this? I would love to end all doubt for myself that there is no objective reality and I am only ever experiencing my mind. 

@Danioover9000

18 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I don't know who what when where and why, that's how my mind likes to rhyme, deep inside, rhythmic beats, rhyming beeds, on a mic with big mac in one hand, mac in cheese the other, also wear my hearts out in my sleeves, as tell tale as my heart can be.

I know, now, back then, when a UFO hover craft, shaped like a flying saucer egg, drips a sauce, yellow-orange light inside my Mo's wine, above her dormitory, during a storm, alien genetics tac toes into my mind, fitting it like denin jeans inside my witty baby skull bean. I can still see it, where I was, like the sounds still here, between my round ears, hearing my Ma's dorimafasola. fueling my soul as Ma and Da and Sa and Ra rears me, slightly abnormal story compared to norms, back then, also a toodler boy, close to void, wisdom old yet golden, somehow know deities shower me with their delight in me, till father time slices them magical memories, chiseled me with space time limits till I was meshed in flesh, leashed in pleasures and pains, passions and hates, deep in dualities, ties livid till devine memories fade.

"Quirkle Squirkle Lurkle" says the what mouse, "Where Squirrels lurks, turns turtles, Quirk perks: quickie murders, squirts the ugly duck girl, quack-quack." Says the Myrtle CAT, who? GOD, who and what says this quackery? Quick, phone and ask Dr. Seuss for that blue steroid for my throat chakra, to reign in my insanity...what? He's busy eating Swiss cheese burgers, on an asteroid, getting massages from a masseuse? Ok, don't mention my exploring into my in-sanity.

How do I know, and did all that above? Pre written, or off the dome? Yes and no, Rome wasn't built in one day, guilty free slaves, hey, how did I leave my haven here, to end up in another dimension? What a dilemma, don't mention this to the drones, or the Reptilian and Greys, also the CIA, or else policia will come, and I have to seem polite and nice and tell them why the Black Cats are at it again, playing rats and mice in alleyways, and explain why, in plain English, half a mouse lies on my carpet, and how my adopted kitten's innocent despite the red smears on her lips, nose and whiskers. Thank god my garping on and on about my day drove them away, phew!

Not now, but a second later, my best friends gonna drill me into giving her griled cheese sandwich, driving me into those manic episodes, featuring a Pepsi soda, with a fillet fish burger, added tarter sauce with a bunch of starters, side of griiled cheese and homemade chilli sauce, Netflix and chill with aliens and predators, subconsciously recording everything and somehow getting feedback, while my bestie listens to Drillmatic and Black Slim Shady while downing some Bailey's. Hey, cute lady, night time, dim the lights, let sleep limp your framing, and sheep counting daze your day away.

@Leo Gura

I have a bias, and I don't care, bring back black mystical cat, or Imma be like Midas, turn you to gold.

download.jpg

2 minutes ago, Hafiz said:

Do humans have free will?

Of course not.

Apparently.

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

you have not become conscious of the Beingness of Beauty, or any other substance of existence.

Lol

You are ridiculous.

Beauty is EVERYTHING! The end.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Not going to lie here. I can't even imagine wtf your experiencing. I've been indoctrinated with non-dualism so that was easy for me to digest but a kangaroo mouse? ahahaha, your right, we have to catch up to you, and fast....this is just damn, never thought there is something above non-duality. I can't believe you just like that but damn this just wwooow wtf daaamn

3 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Have you discovered a way to test and prove this? I would love to end all doubt for myself that there is no objective reality and I am only ever experiencing my mind. 

Hehe, yeah, it's called Awakening ;)

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

You could say eating shit leads to enlightenment and everyone on this forum would start eating shit.

What's wrong with eating shit? Notice your bias.

Apparently.

@Scholar If you believe I am a deluded fool, nothing I ever say will change that.

So have fun with that one.