Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Your description of the kangaroo-mouse reminded me of this.

Urdukanda.png

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm not open to psychic phenomenon.

Then this topic is not for you. Go do something else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo GuraHow do you confirm the existance of such aliens? Is experiencing them temprarily enough to say, such things exist for real? They maybe just experiences you made up in your mind ( I know everything is imaginery, so don't think of using that argument). 

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo GuraHow do you confirm the existance of such aliens? Is experiencing them temprarily enough to say, such things exist for real? They maybe just experiences you made up in your mind ( I know everything is imaginery, so don't think of using that argument). 

How do you confirm the existence of anything?

Everything is an experience you made up in your mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Has your new experience made you re-evaluate any of your previous teachings? Such that you would like to modify them or see them as obsolete

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

How do you confirm the existence of anything?

By having a real solid experience of life, I can confirm life. Dreams for example are temporary and not solid, and feel less true than real life. 

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

By having a real solid experience of life, I can confirm life. Dreams for example are temporary and not solid, and feel less true than real life. 

You're not appreciating how deep the problem goes.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Leo Gura Has your new experience made you re-evaluate any of your previous teachings? Such that you would like to modify them or see them as obsolete

Yeah. Basically all enlightenment and nondaulity teachings are bullshit fantasies and group-think. None of those people has a clue what consciousness or God is.

4 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

@Leo Gura

Are you going to make a video going into more detail about the awakening?

Yes

I did not even start the poetic description yet and I am already all hyper excited 

@Leo Gura Soo... no new episode this week Leo? Now that you have to intergrate this awakening ?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@Leo Gura im just being skeptical . Why should I believe you?  What credit does that give to you as a teacher?  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah. Basically all enlightenment and nondaulity teachings are bullshit fantasies and group-think. None of those people has a clue what consciousness or God is.

@Leo Gura Would I be understanding you correctly if I saw you as saying that all your previous enlightenment teaching are bs too? Or do you mean something else?

Be-Do-Have

@Leo Gura Has your opinion shifted at all on psychosis and schizophrenia?  Or is it mostly the same?  I know I experienced insanity around the same time I experienced awakening.  Awakening, alien consciousness and insanity went hand in hand. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

29 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm not open to psychic phenomenon.

Psychic powers can still exist even though you can't prove their existence in a scientific experiment.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I deleted this comment but since @KH2  quoted it..i will bring it back 

the James Randi foundation offered $1,000,000 to anyone in the world who could demonstrate psychic powers, did anyone claim that prize?

No. Not one single person claimed the Randi award. Again - why not??

Many so-called psychics would have been queuing around the block to claim that prize - if not to pocket the money, at least to prove to the whole world once-and-for-all that they should be taken seriously and that their powers were genuine. That would have been the perfect platform to do so. In reality, they could not do this because they have no such powers and would have looked a bit silly.

-Osho

@Leo Gura you are so incredibly inspiring! Thank you for being so open and sharing this with us! After reading your post, I have become even more excited to explore INFINITY, and to continue to go deeper and deeper into Understanding. Sending you Infinite Love ❤️?

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

Psychic powers can still exist even though you can't prove their existence in a scientific experiment.

Then by what means should we verify it?  Is It gonna remain anecdotal for the rest of history?

With 7 billion people on the planet and no real proof that it exists…. If it does exist, it is so rare that it has escaped billions of people.

But sure, if you can show me so verifiable evidence, I would be open to it.

-Osho

10 minutes ago, KH2 said:

There's been well recognized psychics in the past.

Also, FBI (or whichever US spying organization it was, can't remember?) was supposedly able to obtain top secret Russian codes/info from Russian submarines during the Cold War, using distance vision from psychadelics. It's literaly archived in their documents.

You just can't outright say this is bullshit. You have to take the possibility of realness of these phenomena into consideration

Yooooo, i find that so intriguing.

Any links to any articles that talk about this distance vision stuff?

Be-Do-Have