Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Now we are talking. I figured this was the case. The whole point of God Realization was to learn how to be a creator using your consciousness. So when your dream is over you can create more dreams consciously instead of getting lost in dreams unconsciously.

Well said!

I also have a feeling we're living every single one of those lives now, simultaneously. Or outside of time rather. Like an ultimate field of potentiality.

@Leo GuraI know you think Alex Jones is crazy, but from what I read he dreams entities every night from early childhood. Like an every night N,N-DMT dream. Without control in choosing when it happens to him, he could be having trouble functioning/explaining what he sees exactly.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I just began exploring this thing, so we'll see. I don't know.

All I mean to say is, respect the mouse's potential, man! This is some kind of serious groundbreaking novel experience you're describing here. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if after making 100 people become this being for an infinity of eternities, that there would still be things about the alien that even these 100 can't conceive of.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

29 minutes ago, AuthenticSelf said:

I know you think Alex Jones is crazy, but from what I read he dreams entities every night from early childhood. Like an every night N,N-DMT dream. Without control in choosing when it happens to him, he could be having trouble functioning/explaining what he sees exactly.

That wouldn't surprise me. He's got mental abnormalities and his mind is very unstable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, BipolarGrowth said:

It’s great to see you being truly authentic Leo. I respect the changes you’ve been making in your self expression. 

Thanks

How exactly was this mouse Hyper intelligent?

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

7 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

It’s great to see you being truly authentic Leo. I respect the changes you’ve been making in your self expression. 

Re-iterating this. True authenticity is rare and invaluable.

Wow. Sounds very similar to the 'entities' I witnessed during a mystical experience.  Childlike, quirky, playful, bouncing everywhere.  I had a similar embodiment at the time.  I'm excited to see how this will evolve. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thanks

I disagree since you haven't named the mouse. Gotta give it a name. Also....have you always liked mice? Or is this unexpected?

Also I am jumping the line here....but your current awakening aligns with my video request. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

What happened to that "Don't post while high" rule?

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Leo Gura Amazing Leo! I'm constantly amazed by what's possible within spirituality. 

I read all these posts, and it seems like you don't know how this will play out as this is so new to you. 

But given this new awakening to an alien hyper intelligence, and your previous plans for your future ... how do you see the next 5, 10 years playing out in your life? will you still continue actualized.org? will you change the activities that you do? wondering what this means for your daily human life, and your inner experience changes. 

@Leo Gura You mentioned, you would try communicating this alien language. But what's the significance of the alien language? Why would we want to learn this or hear it?

What could alien-intelligence do for the future teachings of actualized.org?

@Leo Gura Sorry for the spam questions, but Ive been very curiously wondering this for many days now, before your alien intelligence awakening, why you of all people? you mentioned you're the only one on the planet conscious of god .. and now this? 

You used to not take care of yourself at all, you're mostly involved in human life, pretty ordinary in many ways, how did you end up being the 1 in 7+ billion people conscious of god, and beyond?

4 minutes ago, zunnyman said:

@Leo Gura Sorry for the spam questions, but Ive been very curiously wondering this for many days now, before your alien intelligence awakening, why you of all people? you mentioned you're the only one on the planet conscious of god .. and now this? 

You used to not take care of yourself at all, you're mostly involved in human life, pretty ordinary in many ways, how did you end up being the 1 in 7+ billion people conscious of god, and beyond?

You can probably experience some crazy things too if you trip enough times.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

What happened to that "Don't post while high" rule?

It was very obviously posted after the fact lol.

54 minutes ago, zunnyman said:

@Leo Gura how do you see the next 5, 10 years playing out in your life? will you still continue actualized.org? will you change the activities that you do? wondering what this means for your daily human life, and your inner experience changes. 

At the rate I am growing it's impossible to tell where I'll be in 5-10 years. Stay tuned and see.

52 minutes ago, zunnyman said:

@Leo Gura You mentioned, you would try communicating this alien language. But what's the significance of the alien language? Why would we want to learn this or hear it?

Just to show people that the things I'm talking about are real.

52 minutes ago, zunnyman said:

What could alien-intelligence do for the future teachings of actualized.org?

A lot

49 minutes ago, zunnyman said:

Because I am really passionate, curious, and openminded, whereas most people just follow spiritual group-think.

Most people wouldn't even push a button to become an alien mouse if one was handed to them.

49 minutes ago, zunnyman said:

I've always taken care of myself.

@Leo Gura  I’ve seen you in the sky before. How come you fly Amazon looking drones? It’s really cool how it’s engine body is completely silent. When you visit planet earth are you just here visiting out of curiosity to explore what’s here? What’s humans to you and why do you shine lights on us when you see us

Edited by Richard Purdy

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

You can probably experience some crazy things too if you trip enough times.

I've experienced some crazy things during my trips relative to my average life, but I wouldn't even say they're anything close to profound awakenings of any kind. But you're right, I'm just not ready at the moment to go that deep with psychedelics. 

@Leo Gura Appreciate the replies. I guess we'll see what's in store (free and paid lol) for the future 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not sure yet. This is totally new territory for me.

This mouse only exists for aesthetic reasons. It's a living work of art. You don't "use it", you just delight in being it. The mouse it is own goal and reward. It's like experiencing an endless alien orgasm.

Do you feel any withdrawal after separating from this experience? 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered