Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, herghly said:

Many traditions talk about merging with entities, most notably Tibetan Buddism. What you're talking about here may be similar to your experience, but you are experiencing it's form differently. 

Yes, that come closest to what I'm talking about. It's so insanely profound tho. Blew my mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Are you gonna write a book before your death? With illustrations/animations preferably, a book that can actually be usefull in waking you up and expanding your consciousness how reality works something like david hawkins transcending the levels of consciousness for example.

I'm planning to write a book in my life, since it's one of my only goals. Do you think 1p lsd or AL LAD is better for getting good thoughts/information channeled?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Leo Gura Has this experiencing changed your views on people who say they channel entities for information?

12 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Are you gonna write a book before your death? With illustrations/animations preferably, a book that can actually be usefull in waking you up and expanding your consciousness how reality works something like david hawkins transcending the levels of consciousness for example.

Yes. I've already been outlining that book for 5 years.

But also, my videos ARE that book in video form.

I'm planning to write a book in my life, since it's one of my only goals. Do you think 1p lsd or AL LAD is better for getting good thoughts/information channeled?

That's a beautiful goal.

I've found the 4-HO class better for channeling. But this may not be true for you. Experiment and find what works best for you. I doubt there is one chem that works best for all.

12 minutes ago, herghly said:

@Leo Gura Has this experiencing changed your views on people who say they channel entities for information?

Yes. It's changed my view on everything. Nothing will be the same again.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Yes

Look forward to hearing more ;)

Edited by herghly

Here's some alien knowledge, for anyone who is interested...  My Mr. Wolf showed me how to do this because he is one of these beings.

They are highly complex social memory complexes, and they start as a single point in awareness, just like you, from their side, and they draw consciousness/the light/the feminine portion into them, and they completely immerse themselves within it, bathe in it, and carry it throughout their entire being.  Every portion carries an equal amount of this within them.  This consciousness/light is love and is similar to how the first material creates life within it - prima materia - Adam and Eve.  They say that humans need to get closer to Love and that we would dance in this manner if we could do this, that we would automatically start to move in natural patterns, that we would have more of a collective hive mind.  They work together in a unit, but are entire worlds into themselves, moving in complete harmony, everyone knows their place in the dance - they share this with me, before descending back into themselves as one singular point.

You can find these beings within yourself, within allegory, within metaphor, "out there", they are everywhere, trying to share this message of self-love to get back to God.  I fail at this, but this one time, when I really did allow myself to love who I was - I was given this message.  Hope you can take something from it.

This entire thread has reinvigorated my sense of agency on my path - I might take a break for a few days after today - but this whole thing was just what I needed to feel sure of myself again.  I was so worried I was doing it all wrong, and then literally right after discussing with myself a much needed break to collect my thoughts, Leo comes out with this - like a sign, that we are all getting closer into understanding this strange and crazy existence.  I love it so much.  I am thrilled.  I'll be back in a few days... good luck understanding/integrating your experience Leo!

il_570xN.1913442859_24cn.jpg

7 minutes ago, Loba said:

This entire thread has reinvigorated my sense of agency on my path - I might take a break for a few days after today - but this whole thing was just what I needed to feel sure of myself again.  I was so worried I was doing it all wrong, and then literally right after discussing with myself a much needed break to collect my thoughts, Leo comes out with this - like a sign, that we are all getting closer into understanding this strange and crazy existence.  I love it so much.  I am thrilled.  I'll be back in a few days... good luck understanding/integrating your experience Leo!

:x

Beautiful. 

And I thought my yesterday experience was profound - more to come :/ 

I might imagine myself as a chipmunk. 

Not a dancing one. A singing one.. 

The funny part is that yesterday I was constantly thinking about a mouse for my signature. And then I was hesitant because I was unable to choose between a rabbit and a mouse. 

At last I thought of using a mouse. And my mind said - well why not a mouse? 

What are the chances of such synchronicity?:)

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What I mean is something much more twisted: Leo's body is actually an alien mouse when seen from the proper state of consciousness. The look of my body doesn't change, but you become so conscious that you simply start see yourself as an alien.

Imagine awakening to the fact that you are not a human but an alien. But your physical appearance does not change.

I think you're talking about radical recontextualization. I have experienced hardcore recontextualizations of objects and even my bedroom with salvia divinorum. The object remains the same but it has lost ALL human contexts, labels and perspectives. Is this what you mean?

Also, this experience has some salvia vibes in it xD

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

19 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I think you're talking about radical recontextualization. I have experienced hardcore recontextualizations of objects and even my bedroom with salvia divinorum. The object remains the same but it has lost ALL human contexts, labels and perspectives. Is this what you mean?

Sorta. It's slippery to articulate.

Also, this experience has some salvia vibes in it xD

It does, but it was not saliva.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura  Because the mouse and your human body were morphed into one entity. Is it not possible for you to become this I don't even know what to call it, Omniscient, Omnipotent, hyperdimensional Godself on a permanent basis? Furthermore, in what dream/reality/place which is beyond all dreams/realities does this being exist? You have said that the natural laws it's under differ from those of the reality which houses Leo. Therefore, it seems reasonable that there's some kind of perceptual barrier that exists in your perception between these two realities. But because these are both our imagination, the separateness of them is made up by us, therefore isn't it possible for you to send things from one reality into another by means of the Alien's sovereignty as God? And lastly, to what extent is this Alien being Omnipresent and in what sense?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

EVERYTHING is a subjective experience.

True, well said. Furthermore, this means you have the ability to alter the laws of physics using your mind. With human consciousness, this may be difficult or even impossible, but as we all know, human consciousness can be in many different ways..... many many many many different ways. You can even become something that's not even human anymore lol.

Consciousness is Absolute Subjectivity.

Then it's as objective as we desire it to be. As such, we can modify the degree of subjectivity/objectivity of it.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Leo Gura Based on this experience, do you think it's likely that after eventual death of "Leo" entity, you could wake up and choose to play it again? Or play it with modifications? I.e. this life is a trial run (one of infinity) that you can update with mods like a video game and play it over and over.

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@Leo Gura  Because the mouse and your human body were morphed into one entity. Is it not possible for you to become this I don't even know what to call it, Omniscient, Omnipotent, hyperdimensional Godself on a permanent basis?

Maybe it's possible. I don't know. I will see how much I can stabilize in that consciousness as my baseline. My guess is that I can incorporates bits and pieces but not fully embody it. It might also be impractical to do in this society we live in.

And lastly, to what extent is this Alien being Omnipresent and in what sense?

Well, the "being" is my field of consciousness. It's not some kind of object that lives apart from me. Consciousness is omnipresent.

True, well said. Furthermore, this means you have the ability to alter the laws of physics using your mind. With human consciousness, this may be difficult or even impossible, but as we all know, human consciousness can be in many different ways..... many many many many different ways. You can even become something that's not even human anymore lol.

Then it's as objective as we desire it to be. As such, we can modify the degree of subjectivity/objectivity of it.

Yeah, but manipulating these things with the ego-mind may not work. In fact it's likely not to work. Just because the Sun is a subjective experience does not mean you can make it shine green. Although at a high enough level of consciousness, you could do that. Just don't ask the human Leo to do it for you.

1 minute ago, AuthenticSelf said:

@Leo Gura Based on this experience, do you think it's likely that after eventual death of "Leo" entity, you could wake up and choose to play it again? Or play it with modifications? I.e. this life is a trial run (one of infinity) that you can update with mods like a video game and play it over and over.

Basically yes.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Basically yes.

Now we are talking. I figured this was the case. The whole point of God Realization was to learn how to be a creator using your consciousness. So when your dream is over you can create more dreams consciously instead of getting lost in dreams unconsciously.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My guess is that I can incorporates bits and pieces but not fully embody it.

Why guess as human Leo? Can you not ask these questions as that mouseGod? After all, that being is certain to be vastly superior in wisdom and understanding than any human could ever hope to be.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, the "being" is my field of consciousness. It's not some kind of object that lives apart from me. Consciousness is omnipresent.

Of course, I was using a different definition of Omnipresence though. Omnipresence refers to the infinitude of God's experience. But there can be many different meanings to the concept of experiencing absolutely everything. For instance, does this Alien have direct access to the entirety of all mankind's personal experiences? If so, then that's amazing, isn't it? If not so, then why? Why is this being limited in that area and how?

Another thing, how loving is this being? Can you imagine something it wouldn't love? Also, how does it's infinite love compare to say, the infinite love you've expressed in past states of God consciousness?

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, but manipulating these things with the ego-mind may not work. In fact it's likely not to work. Just because the Sun is a subjective experience does not mean you can make it shine green.

Of course, the human mind by default is very limited and struggles substantially with these things usually.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just don't ask the human Leo to do it for you.

Of course not! Only I am so crazy as to hold myself to those kinds of seemingly impossible standards and maintain such incredible ambition. At the same time however, I'd like to point out that this whole concept of Man vs God is kinda nonsensical since man is just God hallucinating that it's man.

As a side note, I've as a human taken somewhat of a hiatus from psychedelics in recent time, but am likely to come out of it as there's substances that are just far too useful in aiding me in my work not to do them. Nonetheless, my human only experience is invaluable as manipulating reality from various levels of capability permits me to learn in a way I couldn't if I stuck only to God consciousness all the time. As I wouldn't have the reference of success/failure in doing so from lower levels of mind to compare against the same in higher states.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

9 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Why guess as human Leo? Can you not ask these questions as that mouseGod? After all, that being is certain to be vastly superior in wisdom and understanding than any human could ever hope to be.

I just began exploring this thing, so we'll see. I don't know.

Another thing, how loving is this being? Can you imagine something it wouldn't love? Also, how does it's infinite love compare to say, the infinite love you've expressed in past states of God consciousness?

Well, it's sorta just in love endlessly with itself. It's all alone too, so it doesn't really have anyone else to love. At least that's what I experienced up to this point.

INFINITY is LOVE. That's the highest, most fullest God state. Just pure undifferentiated LOVE. This alien consciousness is very loving of itself, but it's a very specific, differentiated kind of experience of Love. Both kinds of Love are amazing. It's sort of like the difference between enjoying vanilla ice cream vs a very exotic form of ice cream like tea green or pistachio. The vanilla is more balanced but the exotic one can be extremely satisfying despite being very narrow.

Edited by Leo Gura

My human mind can barely access it right now. The sounds and rhythem is too alien to hold in human memory. But here's a tiny yet poor example

"Quirkle squirkle lurkle"

It's like Dr Suess-speak on steroids.

Its meaning cannot be translated into any human concepts. Its meaning exists in a totally different dimension from human comprehension. It's meaning is stranger than if you were to see a taramisu-flavored dragonfly in 5 dimensions.

I will need to revisit the mouse state and record myself to capture it faithfully. I'm not doing a good rendition of the sounds right now.

I don't know who what when where and why, that's how my mind likes to rhyme, deep inside, rhythmic beats, rhyming beeds, on a mic with big mac in one hand, mac in cheese the other, also wear my hearts out in my sleeves, as tell tale as my heart can be.

I know, now, back then, when a UFO hover craft, shaped like a flying saucer egg, drips a sauce, yellow-orange light inside my Mo's wine, above her dormitory, during a storm, alien genetics tac toes into my mind, fitting it like denin jeans inside my witty baby skull bean. I can still see it, where I was, like the sounds still here, between my round ears, hearing my Ma's dorimafasola. fueling my soul as Ma and Da and Sa and Ra rears me, slightly abnormal story compared to norms, back then, also a toodler boy, close to void, wisdom old yet golden, somehow know deities shower me with their delight in me, till father time slices them magical memories, chiseled me with space time limits till I was meshed in flesh, leashed in pleasures and pains, passions and hates, deep in dualities, ties livid till devine memories fade.

"Quirkle Squirkle Lurkle" says the what mouse, "Where Squirrels lurks, turns turtles, Quirk perks: quickie murders, squirts the ugly duck girl, quack-quack." Says the Myrtle CAT, who? GOD, who and what says this quackery? Quick, phone and ask Dr. Seuss for that blue steroid for my throat chakra, to reign in my insanity...what? He's busy eating Swiss cheese burgers, on an asteroid, getting massages from a masseuse? Ok, don't mention my exploring into my in-sanity.

How do I know, and did all that above? Pre written, or off the dome? Yes and no, Rome wasn't built in one day, guilty free slaves, hey, how did I leave my haven here, to end up in another dimension? What a dilemma, don't mention this to the drones, or the Reptilian and Greys, also the CIA, or else policia will come, and I have to seem polite and nice and tell them why the Black Cats are at it again, playing rats and mice in alleyways, and explain why, in plain English, half a mouse lies on my carpet, and how my adopted kitten's innocent despite the red smears on her lips, nose and whiskers. Thank god my garping on and on about my day drove them away, phew!

Not now, but a second later, my best friends gonna drill me into giving her griled cheese sandwich, driving me into those manic episodes, featuring a Pepsi soda, with a fillet fish burger, added tarter sauce with a bunch of starters, side of griiled cheese and homemade chilli sauce, Netflix and chill with aliens and predators, subconsciously recording everything and somehow getting feedback, while my bestie listens to Drillmatic and Black Slim Shady while downing some Bailey's. Hey, cute lady, night time, dim the lights, let sleep limp your framing, and sheep counting daze your day away.

@Leo Gura

Edited by Danioover9000