Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura After experiencing the tremendous joy of being this alien mouse, did you have any challenges coming back to your life as Leo?

Not really. There was just the sadness of losing it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Try watching this on 2x speed and it'll sound like the language.

That's pretty cool, but not alien-sounding enough.

Holy shit! I just realized how I will integrate this mouse consciousness into my Leo life. I am going to teach spirituality in the most playful, delightful, zaney, and twisted way. I am going to become a spiritual trickster in human form which no one has done before.

Amazing! I can lure normies in with playful trickster energy. That's what the mouse taught me via its example :D

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Holy shit! I just realized how I will integrate this mouse consciousness into my Leo life. I am going to teach spirituality in the most playful, delightful, zaney, and twisted way. I am going to become a spiritual trickster in human form which no one has done before.

Amazing! I am gonna lure normies in with playful trickster energy

That sounds epic

I feel like you have been touching more on this recently, even without this recent awakening

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

3 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I feel like you have been touching more on this recently, even without this recent awakening

Yes! My recent awakening have opened the flood gates for my innate creativity, artsynes, and quirkiness. And then this mouse awakening just took that to its absolute pinnacle. Because my mind is in love with quirky things. I didn't realize that until now.

Edited by Leo Gura

51 minutes ago, cle103 said:

How do you plan on integrating that experience into your day to day?

Lol

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

What particular aspect of your experience was responsible for making it the "best experience of your life"?

Because I for once find that mode of being that you are describing rather unappealing. If I had the choice, I would much rather be a creature thats capable of channeling infinitely increasing orgasmic energy through its body, with seven fractal penises and 7 world consuming vaginas covering my body, rather than being a goofy backflippy mouse.

so uh.. asked differently, do you think it is due to Leo's particular personality construct and preferences that you have experienced yourself as this particular creature, rather than one of the other infinite possibilities of how exactly you could have experienced yourself?

Write one word in mouse language and its explanation. :D

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

12 minutes ago, integral said:

Write one word in mouse language and its explanation. :D

My human mind can barely access it right now. The sounds and rhythem is too alien to hold in human memory. But here's a tiny yet poor example

"Quirkle squirkle lurkle"

It's like Dr Suess-speak on steroids.

Its meaning cannot be translated into any human concepts. Its meaning exists in a totally different dimension from human comprehension. It's meaning is stranger than if you were to see a taramisu-flavored dragonfly in 5 dimensions.

I will need to revisit the mouse state and record myself to capture it faithfully. I'm not doing a good rendition of the sounds right now.

Edited by Leo Gura

What is the new way of taking psychedelics that you invented?

Did you experience all of these different levels that the mouse was doing the dance/quirkiness in?

What was the dimension where this mouse resided in like, what kinds of rules were there, what kinds of limitations did it experience, what were some definibg elements of it?

What kinds of senses did the mouse have, was it inventing new ones or did it have some set of specific senses? (Senses might be a bad word since it implies sense organs, but I mean primarily the experience itself)

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My human mind barely has access it to right now. The sounds and rhythem is too alien to hold in human memory. But here's a tiny yet poor example

"Quirkle squirkle lurkle" 

I will need to revisit the mouse state and record myself.

Lmao

In the past you’ve said that channeling spiritually evolved non-physical beings (like angels) is not worthwhile and you’re better off just channeling straight from God. Do you think this encounter has altered your opinion? 

1 minute ago, amanen said:

What is the new way of taking psychedelics that you invented?

I will withhold that for now. You can kill yourself if you do it incorrectly.

Did you experience all of these different levels that the mouse was doing the dance/quirkiness in?

The levels were: physical body, mental monologue, emotions, and spiritual consciousness/intelliegence. I experiences them all simultaneously and seamlessly. Not much different from a human's experience.

What was the dimension where this mouse resided in like, what kinds of rules were there, what kinds of limitations did it experience, what were some definibg elements of it?

This will sound odd and paradoxical, but the location was in my office. My office just became radically recontextualized. I was not on planet Earth any more, but I was in my office.

What kinds of senses did the mouse have, was it inventing new ones or did it have some set of specific senses? (Senses might be a bad word since it implies sense organs, but I mean primarily the experience itself)

Senses it had were: sight, sound, inner monologue, bodily feeling. Basically normal human senses. And it has infinite consciousness.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I will withhold that for now. You can kill yourself if you do it incorrectly.

I have an idea.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 minutes ago, aurum said:

Lmao

In the past you’ve said that channeling spiritually evolved non-physical beings (like angels) is not worthwhile and you’re better off just channeling straight from God. Do you think this encounter has altered your opinion? 

Yes, it completely changed my whole understanding of what God and spirituality is.

With that said, before you go chasing mice and angels you should Awaken to Absolute INFINITY. I only found the mouse after I became INFINITY.

But also, I was not channeling. There is a big difference between hearing an angel vs becoming an angel. But if you manage to become an angel, that's a totally valid way of doing spirituality. Just make sure you don't skip the realization of INFINITY.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am the first human who has ever discovered it.

How do you know?

Just now, benny said:

How do you know?

Already answered above.

When you say that the mouse's body is identical to your human body, are you saying that your life had all along been this mouse's dance or do you mean something else by this?

And in exactly in what ways did you become it?

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

9 minutes ago, amanen said:

When you say that the mouse's body is identical to your human body, are you saying that your life had all along been this mouse's dance or do you mean something else by this?

No. I only became the mouse yesterday.

What I mean is something much more twisted: Leo's body is actually an alien mouse when seen from the proper state of consciousness. The look of my body doesn't change, but you become so conscious that you simply start see yourself as an alien.

Imagine awakening to the fact that you are not a human but an alien. But your physical appearance does not change.

And exactly in what ways did you become it?

Maybe it's better to say that it became me.

Edited by Leo Gura

Many traditions talk about merging with entities, most notably Tibetan Buddism. What you're talking about here may be similar to your experience, but you are experiencing it's form differently.