Tyler Robinson

Slut shaming

59 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

So if you think it keeps her safe, why would you call it ugly?

You can keep your daughter safe by sowing up her pussy. This is actually done in parts of the Middle East. But to me that's ugly.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You can keep your daughter save by sowing up her pussy. But to me that's ugly.

Allowing your daughter to whore herself out is uglier. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Allowing your daughter to whore herself out is uglier.

If you say so.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you say so.

Why don't you date a slut then? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

So this is my opinion. And I know a lot of people would disagree. 

I think a tiny amount of slut shaming is beneficial to maintain social morals around sex. That is to keep some level of sexual integrity. 

Feminists who see slut shaming as a problem apparently have huge issues with pua culture and men dumping women for sex. 

If you think that a man who uses women for sex is a scumbag, then I see slutty behavior as the female version of male scumbaggery. 

Women hate being critiqued on their bad behavior and loose morals yet a lot of these feminist women are very hypocritical, they won't ever tolerate the lack of morals in men. 

I don't support the patriarchal form of slut shaming where women are shamed for their dress code or simply because they smiled at a man. 

Yet if a woman is sleeping around and does not value her partner's jealousy or concerns, I see it as a massive disrespect of masculinity. Also if a woman doesn't want to respect a man's sexual standards and preferences, then i think a man is not obligated to abide by women's social sexual standards either. It should go both ways. 

So slut shaming is wrong especially if the woman hasn't broken sexual ethics in a relationship, yet it's not entirely plausible to not hold women accountable for their sexual recklessness since it hurts collective morals around sex and women are just as accountable as men, if we are to have a level playing field, when it comes to preserving  sexual ethics and both gender are equally responsible for maintaining the status quo in terms of integrity of a relationship. None is more privileged than the other. 

♡✸♡.

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Why don't you date a slut then? 

A recent girl I dated slept with so many guys she couldn't count them all. This was a spiritual girl. I had no problem with it.

@lxlichael ?‍♂️

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, lxlichael said:

@Leo Gura Dating didn’t turn into a relationship because at the very least she would biologically have a more difficult time to connect on a deeper level with you. I am of course avoiding the assumption that you also struggle with this especially when it comes to the development of a truly authentic romantic bond, however most evidence points to this fact including your relational style with women which mostly has to a lot to do with objectification on an instinctual level for a myriad of reasons many of which you’ve shared publicly.

This is relational economics, aka there’s a price to pay for every person we sleep with when it’s not a true bond. 

You might want to look into that before you just blindly judge as others blindly judge, meaning I don’t slut shame either however instead of objectification I am still objective with respect to the causality of emotional economics with the self of which relational economics is a subset of. 

I don’t really want to waste my time on this subject any further with you though, you haven’t really demonstrated enough maturity on it to date, you’re still very much in with “player”, “Look guys if you don’t slut shame and you just give off this accepting vibe the girl will lower her inhibition and then you’ll be able to fuck her.” You’ve never stated this however I know your influences and I know your needs relative to those influences and they very rarely go above this threshold as it is the myopia inherent in the cost of the behavioral economics you’ve downloaded and been a toxic muse for. You do on the surface try to do other things better but mostly you’re so far from actually being connected to reality on a human to human level that the economics of sustainability and low Chinese worker emotional wages is more or less what I have picked up regarding what serves your bill.

You don’t adequately comprehend the relationship yet between the true meaning of the word connection and it’s long term ramifications on both the economics of the growth of civilisation beyond a monetary sense as it concerns individual to global consciousness and how all of these energetic economics altogether impact the integrity of the growth of the self. It feels all too convenient when you’re willing to advocate for the growth in consciousness in one sense, aka at least psychedelics, and then in the next where it matters for the most important lens, put deep human relationships on the shelf in terms of priority even though that word connection binds the inherent fabric that explains any sustainable rich culture at all birthed by deeper connection.

I don’t at all trust you on this topic and I can’t connect with you on it as you’re not able to tell the truth adequately enough on this topic as your lifestyle choices go against what actually gives birth to any positive view you may pretend to endorse on this topic.

Slut shaming exists in the same way we we shame wallstreet bankers, there is a breakdown in morality and the purpose of morality is simply a symptom of a deeper connection one human had with another human, it had literately nothing to do with intellectualism and I feel your oversight here has been concern for many years. In the former sense, the breakdown in morality is due to the lack of connection with self and in the latter sense of not arising from the latter connecting with the wrong cultural programming and I here fly greater propensities towards selfishness. 

I feel like you pick and choose truth and love where it feels good for you rather than where it is actually accurate. People shouldn’t slut shame just as they shouldn’t brand people with religious beliefs that aren’t even too crazy as zealots or whatever, however it is a biological reaction that stems from the symbiotic relationship between connection, morality and integrity that isn’t healed by sleeping with another random woman who’s “oh she’s spiritual because she meditates for an hour a day and speaks of non-duality to justify why she steals money from her friends, what a catch!!!” nor another dude, most are unaware about these energetic economics, misunderstanding that you are at all times sleeping with a spiritual being whoever it is and there are dramatic implications at all times on the makeup of an individual, no matter how large the delusion of “lets fuck women or men culture” becomes, no one can escape the law that brings about this material reality and our… dare I say it… connection with it which is a bit like saying let’s stay off the addiction to max Donald’s because we know that doesn’t help us connect with existence.

Peace out. If you want respect on this topic, you kinda have to earn it rather than doing the opposite but let me implore you not to direct people down the wrong path please when there are hundreds of professionals in the field that have performed reliable scientific research on the effects of the breakdown of intimacy that comes with sleeping either with too many people or when it’s down without deeper connection where that’s reflected in a long lasting bond. This culture is the very meaning of attempting to destroy connection so I will not allow someone who tacitly attempts to be an authority in general pretend to have any accurate pretense when it comes to weighing in on this subject when the facts reveal that “sluts” male or female are most statistically connected with Cluster B in the DSM.

You’re still very much stuck in the group think of the very culture that does not give a proper fuck when it’s met with their standards and principles about proper connection between humans, just in general.

Otherwise keep up the good the good humour, sincerely Leo you do that well you crack me up sometimes you’ve got good one liners. But yeah, I know you too well, I don’t want to engage with you any further on this topic, or anyone for that matter unless you’ve genuinely been properly educated on the research and your personal experiences where say you can make mention of the contrary where you’ve been a slut man or female, and you just never had that impact your ability to connect for the long term, as in you never experienced any instability there at all especially when you slept around during a relationship of whatever kind. 

Connection and how human beings learn to relate to one another is a core aspect of civilisation that needs to be severely attacked from an entrepreneurial sense to bring about s greater positive here and will mostly is in the mix for being one of my own directions for influencing the trajectory of culture.

Checkout Sam Vaknins channel on this for anyone interested and if you want a specific video just message me I don’t want to participate anymore in this discussion.

No I will not give my equivalent Cludter B “lay count” as a Cluster B would say but I’ve done pretty well, I just know what is connection and what isn’t true connection and therefore know what right and wrong is.

Best regards.

Touch grass my man

Should slut shaming be done? No.

With that said, high body counts are correlated with more divorces, baggage, trauma, trust issues and low pair bonding capacity. 

This applies for men too, not just women.

So I understand why society does it. 

A long term relationship is more likely to fail of the partners were engaged in pre marital sex.

How is that a red flag if a man wants to marry a virgin girl? If any red flag is when she has an insane body count. 

Maybe he will sleep with her. But no man would prefer a sult to be the mother of his children. That is if he has a choice of course. 

46 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

With that said, high body counts are correlated with more divorces, baggage, trauma, trust issues and low pair bonding capacity. 

Correlation isn’t causation. It could be that trauma, trust issues and baggage cause promiscuous behaviour and not the other way around

Low pair bonding ability could be because those with lots of experience are going to develop higher standards. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, except for people who don’t bring much value to the table 

Most stats to do with divorce are silly because so many marriages are doomed to fail from the start anyway. Most divorces are probably a good decision overall

Be a slut. But keep it private. Be modest and elegant. Balance it out. 

By being a slut I dont necesarily mean go sleep with everyone. If you want to do that, perfect. But you will realize its risky and a waste of time. What I  mean is, be a total slut with specific people in private. And by all means, open up your sexuality and be a total slut to yourself. Carry your sexuality like an aura open to everyone's perception, but nothing more. 

Wish I could describe this in words. Psychedelics can show you what I mean. 

Objectively speaking, slut shaming is projection. Deep down everyone wants to be somewhat slutty. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@something_else I don't want to talk about the causation part because generally people become triggered. So I have to be careful with how I word them.

There are good cases of causation.

Women are easily manipulated and abused by assholes. So these people could load tons of baggage onto women. There is no way you can detect that. 

And women's choices in men are horrendous. Especially that of young woman. 

6 hours ago, something_else said:

Correlation isn’t causation. It could be that trauma, trust issues and baggage cause promiscuous behaviour and not the other way around

This is simply not the case. This happens to extremely well meaning and nice women. 

5 hours ago, something_else said:

Low pair bonding ability could be because those with lots of experience are going to develop higher standards. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, except for people who don’t bring much value to the table 

2. She will compare you to all her previous 20 partners. Dick size, performance, charisma, money, power, influence.

Good luck competing with her previous guys. And you get a girl with tons of baggage and trust issues. 

And she will wish that you could be better that all her previous partners, else she feels like she had to settle down, with a lesser guy. 

Managing relationship is like a tight rope. Both have flaws. Higher standards dosen't mean you have to be better than someone else. 

You need to be committed to making a relationship work.

This Capacity to commit if irreversibly damaged by casually sleeping around.

If you had higher standards you would choose a virgin girl anyway.

Since it's harder to find them. They are more loving and feminine. 

You wouldn't willingly choose to undo the damage done by other guys lmao.

43 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

She will compare you to all her previous 20 partners. Dick size, performance, charisma, money, power, influence.

Not anyone's problem but the guys if he feels he can't compete on any of these traits. Most women, like most guys, will have a few traits that they prefer in a guy and some they are willing to sacrifice. Exploration helps you work out what those are. Women having high standards is only a problem for guys who offer little value to women to begin with.

The flip side of the coin is relationships which collapse because one or both parties had little experience and constantly wonder what could have been if they had seen more of what life has to offer. Over-committing too soon is often just a waste of a life.

49 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

In your fantasy land, maybe all guys care about this. In my experience most don't give a flying fuck. I want a girl who knows what she's doing.

What are you even talking about here? Have you ever been in a relationship with a woman?

On 06/10/2022 at 6:20 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

How fair is to slut shame women? 

I have sometimes observed that women slut shame other women much more than men do. 

Where do we draw the boundary when it comes to slut shaming? 

Is slut shaming a projection of male insecurity is there some truth to this moral shaming of women? 

To what extent should we consider slut shaming to be appropriate? 

When does it appear healthy and when does it enter the territory of inappropriate, or should it not exist at all? 

Share your thoughts and opinions on slut shaming. 

I appreciate your providing the question. I find it an interesting one.

I don't think it is ever fair to slut shame women. And I don't think its ever appropriate.

I would draw the boundary at abuse. And see abuse in this context where people communicate an attitude that shows there is a category of slut and that being part of that category is bad. 

To my recollection, I personally feel a sense of repulsion when I'm with someone and they sincerely use the word 'slut'. I stopped hanging around with someone last year in large part due to that.

If people say, 'When I see a women who I think sleeps around with lots of different dudes, I feel disgusted' I think that is okay. Other people may not like it, but then it is these other people's responsibility to manage their own emotions and draw healthy boundaries, i.e. not associate with that person.

Why people slut shame?

- Firstly, I think all rationality is essentially baseless and arbitrary, from a purely rational perspective. So the category of slut and the accompanying condemnation is arbitrary. So, it can't be people are calling others a slut because they actually are sluts, rationally speaking.

- Secondly, to my understanding, everything we ever do is an attempt to meet a need. So, when people call others a slut they are simply attempting to meet a need. A hypothetical example could be that a  first guy saw another guy call a girl a slut. The second guy then calls a different girl a slut so as an attempt to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance, i.e. because now has sense of familiarity with other dude.

Thirdly, to my understanding, I will note that I think there is a special evolutionary need, not sure which, that is involved with slut shaming. I think revolves around the idea that female sexual promiscuity goes against male sexual strategy because of an inherent need not being met when there is a fear of being cucked. I've learnt about some of the idea from a book called 'Sperm wars', and that's where i think I'm getting that idea from.

Overall, I think what Leo says is important and something I find funny to keep in mind. Humans beings are the bullshitting animal.  

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

18 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I think a tiny amount of slut shaming is beneficial to maintain social morals around sex.

Using a negative motivation like shame to promote wanted behavior is not something I would do because it creates inner separation and pushes the unwanted part of the personality into the shadow, from which it festers in unhealthy dynamics. Usually many years and decades later it needs to be cleaned up with a strong commitment to healing.

Social morals are entirely possible without negative motivation. One can create their own lifestyle from their values, and this lifestyle choice can happen to be culturally accepted.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Tyler Robinson

On 2022-10-06 at 6:20 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

How fair is to slut shame women? 

I have sometimes observed that women slut shame other women much more than men do. 

Where do we draw the boundary when it comes to slut shaming? 

Is slut shaming a projection of male insecurity is there some truth to this moral shaming of women? 

To what extent should we consider slut shaming to be appropriate? 

When does it appear healthy and when does it enter the territory of inappropriate, or should it not exist at all? 

Share your thoughts and opinions on slut shaming. 

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about slut shaming, it'll have to depend very much on the context, because I don't think there's a fixed fairness to shaming, some situations it'll look quite unfair, others, sometimes the woman brought the slut shaming onto herself.

Yes, I have also seen my girlfriends and their friend's slut shame slightly more than men, it's just the shaming is more subtle.

The boundary is a bit tricky. To me, my boundary, is when the person that's slut shaming me, doing it in public, too demeaning of a way when I already gave the person a warning shot, and this parts a bit tricky, when I feel more angry or more frustrated than normal to me. That's when I become confrontational or axe the person out of my life.

I think the two types of slut shame, the same sex and opposite sex slut shaming mainly, is going to look different depending on the stage of development, cognitive and moral development, psychology, personality, and psychography of the masses, general state of being for each in and out group, life experiences and other lines of development, from individual to collectives in societies. For example, among women, same sex slut shaming is a way of enforcing social norms of traditional female gender roles, to guard against too much sexual liberation. Why? In a stage blue society were religion and nationalism are the predominant values, they value marriage and raising families, in mostly monogamous relationship of husband and wife, in order for that group in power to leverage the sex drive of the male, and to condition men to either start playing more complex societal games for mates, or risk losing in the selection of potential mates to partner up with. In turn, women are then coerced by their family, in groups, and traditional, patriarchic and/or religious groups to look a certain acceptable way, to guard against the some who are way more expressive with their sexuality. At either end, it functions to weed out jackass behavior from men and women, as a necessity back then, until post Victorian era, industrial era, and people started getting more fed up with living so stoic and super resistant to their feelings and thoughts.

For example, to show briefly areas where slut shaming is appropriate or not, I'm half naked, and at the store a stone's throw away from the beach. Appropriate? Very not likely, as most men and women in that public setting, say this is Miami beach, are majority half naked. Okay, if I travelled out 30 minutes walking inward to another store, is it appropriate? 50/50, depending also on what store I got in, and what type of people happen to be in the store. By car, I travel even more, hours away from the beach, walk in a store, most people are fully clothed, mostly likely awkward looks, maybe elicit cat calls and slurs of me being slutty. At this point, if I was not as self-aware and not as sensitive to my own feelings, I would be feeling much more insecure and definitely have to do something, or else if continue showing myself off thigs can go from bad to worse. I think by following your feeling, of when or when not to dress correctly, behave correctly, you could avoid most situations of people slut shaming you, cuz most people are cowards and won't make a big scene of your inappropriate rack placement.

Ultimately, nobody should feel self-awkward or shameful of their bodies, best place has always been bathrooms and bedrooms, in the privacy of your own home, where only walls bask in your nakedness.

3 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

@something_else I don't want to talk about the causation part because generally people become triggered. So I have to be careful with how I word them.

There are good cases of causation.

Women are easily manipulated and abused by assholes. So these people could load tons of baggage onto women. There is no way you can detect that. 

And women's choices in men are horrendous. Especially that of young woman. 

This is simply not the case. This happens to extremely well meaning and nice women. 

2. She will compare you to all her previous 20 partners. Dick size, performance, charisma, money, power, influence.

Good luck competing with her previous guys. And you get a girl with tons of baggage and trust issues. 

And she will wish that you could be better that all her previous partners, else she feels like she had to settle down, with a lesser guy. 

Managing relationship is like a tight rope. Both have flaws. Higher standards dosen't mean you have to be better than someone else. 

You need to be committed to making a relationship work.

This Capacity to commit if irreversibly damaged by casually sleeping around.

Since it's harder to find them. They are more loving and feminine. 

You have extremely demeaning, misogynistic, terrible views on women that is boiling my blood right now.. 

First of all. 

Women are not damaged goods.... OK?????? 

Second you're nobody to decide the worth of a woman based on her virginity. 

Be careful with your words. You're trying to degrade women who want to be sexually free and not be under your patriarchal hammer. 

I was talking about slut shaming being okay only to critique behaviors that are toxic to what a man finds desirable in a potential partner just like we criticize pua behavior. 

But it doesn't mean that you consider someone inferior or damaged. That's very degrading and demeaning. 

Watch how you talk. 

♡✸♡.

Ok lets create a movement Slut Positivity? 

@evgn it already exists. It's called slut walk. 

♡✸♡.

You can join it then, i hope you are proud of yourself