iceprincess

Daniel Schmachtenberger is in a polyamorous relationship with these 2 women

37 posts in this topic

On 6.10.2022 at 4:00 PM, integral said:

Yellow

For the small group of people who have entered yellow, and if you read this far, you are most likely one of them, the big “aha” about the limitations of deficiency-motivated first-tier partnerships and the resulting conflicts arises. This insight feels extremely liberating and provides men and women with the opportunity to vastly improve their relationships with all people. Unfortunately, yellow can become quickly frustrated and isolated, as it no longer resonates with the singular worldviews of people in first-tier consciousness, who may perceive them as arrogant, manipulative, condescending, passive-aggressive, or cynical—and sometimes for good reasons. As there are very few people in second-tier consciousness to begin with, and even fewer women (almost all Integral pioneers 456 and their followers are men), yellow men have a hard time finding an equal partner. While they can empathically relate to women below yellow , they either get quickly bored with them, or get dumped because they don’t exclusively subscribe to their partners’ partial perspectives. On the other side, yellow men may use their second-tier awareness to befriend one or several women from various first-tier stages for uncommitted relationships. Females who are entering the yellow stage open up to males again and value their unique contribution to humanity, just as males in second tier honor and value females. This ends the battle of the sexes and opens the door for truly interdependent partnerships.

Conflicts in yellow are resolved through an understanding of intersubjectivity, the ability to take multiple perspectives, and the finding of creative solutions that take both partners’ emotional and practical needs for growth and purpose into account.

TURQUOISE AND ABOVE

In this and all higher stages (indigo, violet, ultraviolet, and clear light),457 the Primary Fantasy of both sexes shifts to partners who care about their body, mind, heart, and soul in a balanced and harmonized way in order to live their true life’s purpose while being economically, environmentally, and socially responsible, to love all sentient beings unconditionally, and to be of altruistic service to others. For turquoise, partnerships become an act of authentic loving between two human beings, and not a twisting of the self or others into objects to be lovable. As a result, pathological desires and fears to be alone or in a partnership vanish. Men no longer compete with their peers for financial status and social power at the expense of others and the ecosystem to earn a woman’s “love,” company, and sex (which is at the root of all major challenges that humanity is facing today), while women’s attraction to men is no longer unconsciously dominated by their former desire for an irresponsible protector and provider, but rather for a responsible integrated partner.

As the term “transpersonal” suggests, this allows couples who have been divinely appointed to support each other in their growth and further awakening at all levels of their being—beyond their biological, cultural, and social conditioning.458 They honor and value each other’s authentic feminine and masculine expression of their sexual essence and invite the naturally arising conflicts between them as opportunities for further healing and growth, without attachment to any particular outcome. Couples at this level have entered the state of “inter-being” which allows them to fully be themselves, while staying consciously devoted to the co-creation of the larger whole (or social holon) of their partnership, which they experience as “the miracle of us” or as a “third body.”459 Once they commit to their soul mate they have no incentive to leave their partner, or to have multiple lovers, which leads to mature monogamy.

Transpersonal partnerships are still extremely rare, as there are very few people (and predominantly males) in turquoise and above.460Turquoise females with an animus complex stage five are usually in partnerships, while turquoise males without a partner embrace the growth opportunities of their singlehood while staying fully open to embrace their soul mate when she arrives.461 They no longer exploit women at earlier stages of development for company and sex, but support them in their growth and, if they like, in finding a suitable partner. Once a woman in this stage chooses a man, they co-create partnerships that are neither based in fear, desire, or attachment, nor in a need for emotional/financial safety, nor conventional contracts/agreements 462 as seen in need-based relationships of first-tier developmental stages.

Conflicts in turquoise are resolved by the desire of each partner to transcend their limited views that created the differences in the first place, and by brining any unconscious aspects of their being into the conscious.

@integral very interesting read. What source is this from?

1 hour ago, zurew said:

In the context of sex, why would cognitive intelligence matter at all?

It could, if the person is a geek about sex (a la Leo "how to make a girl squirt"). But as a passive effect, I don't think it matters much at all. The main thing is practice and passion. In terms of complexity, it's probably somewhere between learning to ride a bike and going to the toilet. Not much more to do than to get on top ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Being able to handle more complexity cognitively and therefore being more creative / competent / able is etc.

Depends on how you define cognitive intelligence, but I think its useful to make a distinction between a person who is an intellectual and between a person who can use his body well, can feel into things and have the ability to sense what feels good to others.

If you define cognitive intelligence how I defined above, then according to your theory, most intellectual people should automatically be good in bed, but thats not the case, most geeks and nerds are bad at sex, because they lack experience and social intelligence and kinesthetic intelligence.

I don't see a difference in ability when it comes to sex, between a person who has a high level of kinesthetic intelligence and a person who is an intellectual and have kinesthetic intelligence.

Edited by zurew

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When a man is an intellectual, the last thing he needs is to sleep with intellectuals.

You sleep with precisely the opposite of you because it balances you out.

It could also lead to frustration and incompatibility.

For example, I'd rather date a Tier 2 girl than a Tier 1 girl (the first type being almost impossible to find, I know) because Tier 2 will have great difficulty living as you live.

Edited by Superfluo

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

1 minute ago, zurew said:

Depends on how you define cognitive intelligence, but I think its useful to make a distinction between a person who is an intellectual and between a person who can use his body well, can feel into things and have the ability to sense what feels good to others.

If you define cognitive intelligence how I defined above, then according to your theory, most intellectual people should automatically be good in bed, but thats not the case, most geeks and nerds are bad at sex, because they lack experience and social intelligence and kinesthetic intelligence.

I don't see a difference in ability when it comes to sex, between a person who has a high level of kinesthetic intelligence and a person who is an intellectual and have kinesthetic intelligence.

The kind of intelligence I'm after is far greater than an "intellectual."

7 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

The kind of intelligence I'm after is far greater than an "intellectual."

In that case, I might agree with you, because in that case, your definition of intelligence probably entails creativity and the ability to connect with others and the ability to sense what feels good to others. The reason why i didn't agree with you first, is because people don't use the word intelligence the same way you do.

A generally considered unintelligent woman, could have all the positive aspects that I listed above, therefore have the ability to have good sex.

Is it that hard to comprehend that a person can attain pleasure from intellectual pursuits, and having a back and forth at a higher level? I mean, it's a similar feeling, to when you experience an orgasm solving a complex puzzle, the pleasant headache, or even the moment of intense happiness.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's amusing to me when women judge a guy for sleeping with unintelligent women.

When a man is an intellectual, the last thing he needs is to sleep with intellectuals.

You sleep with precisely the opposite of you because it balances you out.

This is why a feminine woman doesn't sleep with pussies. She's already got that in spades.

@iceprincess KO!

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 hours ago, zurew said:

In that case, I might agree with you, because in that case, your definition of intelligence probably entails creativity and the ability to connect with others and the ability to sense what feels good to others. The reason why i didn't agree with you first, is because people don't use the word intelligence the same way you do.

A generally considered unintelligent woman, could have all the positive aspects that I listed above, therefore have the ability to have good sex.

You're way too egalitarian. They're not the same.

14 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Is it that hard to comprehend that a person can attain pleasure from intellectual pursuits, and having a back and forth at a higher level?

This has nothing to do with good sex.

12 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

You're way too egalitarian. They're not the same.

When it comes to word usage, of course I will assume, that person is using certain words the same way as most people would use them, unless its very clear, that they mean something different. Why would I assume otherwise?

Also, this is all a definition game now. I say it again we probably agree, you just use the word "intelligent" in a different way than most people, and thats where my disagreement came from.

Edited by zurew

I didn't see a problem with these women or their show. It actually was funny and artistic and it implays nothing about their intelligence.

I wish all the people would be that free, funny and artistic like these women are. Especially regarding controversial themes like sex.

The mere fact that he's dating them implays that he has some common ground with these women.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

3 hours ago, zurew said:

Also, this is all a definition game now. I say it again we probably agree, you just use the word "intelligent" in a different way than most people, and thats where my disagreement came from.

Not really. I just use it in a more extreme way with higher standards.

5 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I just use it in a more extreme way with higher standards.

Higher standards in this case means including stuff that normal people wouldn't necessarily associate with the word of 'intelligent', so at the end of the day, you are using it differently.

Just now, zurew said:

Higher standards in this case means including stuff that normal people wouldn't necessarily associate with the word of 'intelligent', so at the end of the day, you are using it differently.

no

On 05/10/2022 at 10:54 PM, iceprincess said:

the two woman hes dating is the blonde and the main girl with the rainbow skirt. I don't mean to be judgemental but  it kinda boggles me how someone like him can date such frivolous women like these. 

Hate to say I told you so…

One look at the guy and I could have told you he’s in a polyamorous relationship with a couple of morons. He’s the quintessential evolutionary psychology game theory nerd who convinces himself he’s smart because he’s read books like Sex at Dawn…

I realised why I dislike this guy so much. He’s like all the worst aspects of Leo without any redeeming features. At least Leo actually reminds me that my ultimate nature is Absolute when he isn’t ranting about how Trump is Hitler and progressive leftism is the embodied equivalent of divine Love!

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

Schmachtenberger’s polyamory certainly gives “in search of the third attractor” a whole new meaning! :)

Screenshot 2022-10-10 at 15.06.47.jpg

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine