Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamill

RSD julien

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys i heard Julien say that pick up evolved thru 3 main stages The routines State managment and now the last one is letting go.

What do you guys think ? I have been strugguling with state mamagmet. Some night are great pulling girls feeling great but others are not so good even tough iam very social. I cannot somehow get it the zone even tough i approached lots of people in general.  When iam in the zone iam unstopable but when iam not sometimes i get a feeling of some kind of discomfort.

Have you guys experiment with the letting go technique ? 

Of course eventually you must let it all go and just socialize and have fun with girls.

That's all game EVER was: go out, approach, have fun with girls.

Stop making it complicated. You don't need to watch endless PUA theory videos.

The way to deal with state is by approaching regardless every time. You won't ever be perfect at it, just do your best. YES! You will have some shitty nights. Not all your nights will you be on fire in club.

As you got out a lot you will learn su tle tricks that you can do to put yourself into state, like dancing for 10 mins on the dance floor or thinking only positive thoughts.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Cause i feel like iam putting some kind of Fhasad and always need to "socially warm up" I wonder you can get to a level where you have core confidence and u act almost 100% authentic.

Julien is alright but almost everyone else from RSD is a clown. Todd V is good when he’s good but he often sucks too. Plenty of individuals have literally paid RSD well over $5k only to not even get laid once. The only people I trust (to a degree) in this space are Alex (Playing With Fire), John Anthony Lifestyle, Leo, Ross Jeffries, and maybe one or two others. And although JAL is quite likely the best at the game by far, his ego can basically be seen from outer space, so I’d tread lightly.

The fundamentals are relatively simple but require practice: assume you already got the girl, assume you are awesome and that she will think you’re awesome, assume the conversation/interaction/date is going well and will continue to go well, don’t try to impress her, be unapologetically the best version of yourself, be physical from the earliest possible moment, sexualize the conversation, calibrate after the fact and never before (which by the way is the entire reason why the 3 second rule is relevant; play off any mistake as messing around or not a big deal and forget about it), and move things forward while rewarding her compliance with your interest and her noncompliance with your disinterest.

Edited by The0Self

He wasn’t saying those are three stages you have to go through, he was saying those are the stages the community goes through. But it’s not really accurate, pickup isn’t going through a letting go stage, it actually reverted to more routine type stuff after RSD shut down. Letting go is what he teaches in his program but he doesn’t give dating advice anymore because he doesn’t want to be deplatformed.

Letting go is some form of trauma release meditation he teaches he based on letting go by David R Hawkins. I think it’s ok, basically it’s just a meditation that gives you equanimity so you relax and let your true self out more. There are probably better choices though to become naturally charismatic. I find IFS taught by David Tian is more in depth. 

Experiment with social circle techniques combined with night game. Pure cold approach is exhausting. If you go out with a group of girls/guys, you have the additional option of just sitting down and having a nice conversation in the club, that's always nice especially if you're introverted.

Pure cold approach night game has a lot of limitations.

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

A really good trick to warm up and get into state is to chat to guys as well. Especially some of the lonelier guys sitting at the side. You help them feel a bit better and get yourself into a sociable mood. You might even make a friend. Or approach groups of guys and just chat shit. Most of the time they'll be really nice. Assuming you have some basic social skills which it sounds like you do.

It's much easier to organically meet girls if you are sociable with everybody, rather than focusing on just chatting to girls.

21 hours ago, The0Self said:

Plenty of individuals have literally paid RSD well over $5k only to not even get laid once.

Dude, it took me 450 approaches to get laid.

No bootcamp can promise you to get laid.

I've met all the RSD coaches. They all got good game.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, it took me 450 approaches to get laid.

No bootcamp can promise you to get laid.

I've met all the RSD coaches. They all got good game.

Alright, I trust your assessment. Nonetheless, I would claim that if people on bootcamps plugged into an optimized system, not getting laid would be the exception and not the general rule. And that optimized system could even be simplified as pithy as:

In an interaction, 1. assume attraction 100% of the time like it’s a brick wall that cannot be breached, 2. escalate, and deal with noncompliance and objections as they inevitably arise, and 3. solve logistical problems as they arise.

And 4. no further complications.

(And obviously move on to the next girl as soon as the interaction either is clearly blown out or didn’t open at all even with persistence.)

That way, the correct vibe (for the highest chance of closing) is set, and it stays set at a value of 100%, for 100% of the duration of the interaction, rather than haphazardly. Admittedly, it’s hard to find RSD stuff nowadays, but much of what I recall seeing was fancy and gimmicky and primarily just a bunch of guys mostly having fun while maybe getting laid on the side — that’s fine (great, even) but imo it’s not exactly the most efficient way to get laid. Not by a long shot, actually. To each his own.

I only came to that conclusion about a month ago. Through trial and error since ~2011.

Edited by The0Self