Razard86

How to become a human lie detector

38 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

How to know if someone is lying -

This is very difficult. 

Your technique does not sound appropriate to me. A hurt feeling in the throat could be psycho-somatic in nature where you believe that that something is causing it, but this could be placebo effect. 

How Will I know if someone is lying - 

----- Check for eye contact. Most liars cannot make eye contact while lying. 

----- Learn to get intuitive with the person. This is a psychic ability that tells you automatically that the person is lying because of energy shifts you experience from them. 

----- Ask very direct pointed questions over and over. Liars hate to repeat their lies. Probing them directly helps to target their game. Liars tend to be vague. Asking a direct question is a good way of cutting through their vagueness and coming directly to the point. 

----- Ask them when they just wake up. Most liars can't keep up with their shit when they are either drunk or just waking up. This is the most annoying time for them and they can lose their shit and tell the truth. 

----- if it's your partner who is lying, then try sleeping next to them and cuddle with them and feel their body. Lying causes body temperature to either increase or drop. Touching their skin will help you sense body temperature changes as they speak their lies. Most liars  tend to feel extremely anxious while lying. So there's a high pulse rate while lying. If you touch the person's neck and wrist while they are lying, you will notice the pulse going up. 

----- liars don't like intimacy(especially while they are lying) . Liars tend to distance themselves immediately while lying. You can notice a certain coldness while they are lying. Being intimate with them during the time they are lying will make them uncomfortable. Notice this discomfort. 

Thank you for your reply.....but ummmm your reply is very specific....I would rather not sleep with them. Also I was already good at picking up liars before I recently discovered this, this just became a new tool for me. Also.... you stated "because of energy shifts you experience from them. " 

Which is literally....what I just said.....sigh I really think you guys just love to disagree. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Zedman said:

The idea of weaponizing spirituality this way is appealing and amusing.

Lying has several layers of complexity. Basic level lying is easy to spot with just gut feeling. More complex lying involves self delusion, plausible deniability or practiced mastery. Going through those will require miracle-tier spiritual techniques.

Nah its not that hard actually. Being honest is a skill, the more you do it the better you get at it. If you think it takes miracle-tier spiritual techniques to see through your own deceptions or others....well....I won't say anymore.

Also how is this weaponizing? How is learning to decipher between your own self-deception or others weaponizing? So you believe looking for deception within yourself and others is weaponizing? Sure the truth is a weapon, its the most dangerous thing and powerful thing there is....but spirituality is the walk towards truth. If you look at it from your perspective...again...I won't say anymore.

There is a lot of information people reveal when you they communicate. Your post.....is a good example. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 To my understanding, the goated content on this is the ellipsis manual by Chase Hughes.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

3 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Razard86 To my understanding, the goated content on this is the ellipsis manual by Chase Hughes.

Cool let me look this up. Thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Thank you for your reply.....but ummmm your reply is very specific....I would rather not sleep with them. Also I was already good at picking up liars before I recently discovered this, this just became a new tool for me. Also.... you stated "because of energy shifts you experience from them. " 

Which is literally....what I just said.....sigh I really think you guys just love to disagree. 

I did not understand what you meant by you won't sleep with them. You mean if your partner were lying, you won't sleep with them? A tad harsh I assume. Energy shifts are about psychic energy. If you have  ever been a psychic you would know what I meant. 

Btw I'm a liar myself so all those are trusted techniques. You're getting it straight from the horses mouth. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I don't agree with you entirely but I have noticed a sense of tension in my throat whenever I've been stressed. It could be a symptom of anxiety but its definitely an indicator that my mind isn't at ease and that there is something bothering me. 

6 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Self-honesty is primary long before a word is spoken out loud.

If you don't know the truth, how honest can you be? 

When we consider that a self's main concern is survival, we can see how truth is weaponized for meeting its agenda, at which point it stops being what is it - a phenomenon also called corruption.

There might be a physiological connection between emotions and the body. But who knows? I'm sure you can lie without your body feeling a certain way.

Also, you're framing your consideration based on a belief system. That's not very useful as opposed to looking into the matter from scratch, so that's what I recommend. 

^This didn't even make any sense....I would ask for further clarification. Also how is it a belief system? There is tons of evidence I could provide...I won't because what I have realized is people are close-minded. Again actually make a critique that is constructive. Nothing you just said....I can glean anything from. 

I mean what does self-honest is primary long before a word is spoken out loud? What does that even mean?  Thoughts and speaking are the same. They both happen inside!! You hear your thoughts and your hear your words when you speak. How you think is how you speak. So you are creating the distinction there is none!!!

Please actually provide constructive feedback...or I am just going to use my ignore feature. I am going to start using that on people who aren't trying to have constructive conversations, but are just responding to get attention.

Then you say there MAY be a physiological connection between emotions and the body? Are you kidding me? Do you know how much information there is about the connection between emotions and the body out there and you said MAY? MAY? Are you kidding me? Every SINGLE CULTURE ON THE PLANET KNOWS THAT EMOTIONS IMPACT THE BODY!!! EVERY CULTURE!!! THERE ISN'T A SINGLE CULTURE ON THE PLANET THAT DOESN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Why do you think you CRY!!! BECAUSE OF EMOTIONS!!! ARE YOUR FREAKING KIDDING ME? I'm done!!! I'm done!!! Ignore. You are ignored.

6 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Btw I'm a liar myself so all those are trusted techniques. You're getting it straight from the horses mouth. 

We all are to various degrees which is why I offer this tool. Its not the end all be all, nor is it exhaustive its a tool. Lie detector machines use heart beat or blood pressure deviation, and some machines use micro expressions as a tool as well. Its just a tool, that is all it is.

5 hours ago, abundance said:

I don't agree with you entirely but I have noticed a sense of tension in my throat whenever I've been stressed. It could be a symptom of anxiety but its definitely an indicator that my mind isn't at ease and that there is something bothering me. 

^Cool don't agree with me, investigate and find the answers for yourself. I don't want people to agree, I just want constructive feedback if people disagree. Your emotions are energy in motion= emotion. They flow all over your body and for example most people who repress anger get lower back pain. So investigate your body and try to detect what pains you feel when you feel certain emotions and you may just learn something new about your body and what it is trying to communicate to you.

Do you think that the throat chakra must be "opened" first, whatever that means or do you just start feeling into the throat region?

On 10/6/2022 at 5:56 AM, Razard86 said:

^This didn't even make any sense....I would ask for further clarification. Also how is it a belief system? There is tons of evidence I could provide...I won't because what I have realized is people are close-minded. Again actually make a critique that is constructive. Nothing you just said....I can glean anything from. 

Easy there.

I didn't express myself accurately so the post is now hidden.

Don't readily assume that others know what you take for granted.

To air out a few things, no, you're confusing internal dialogue with thinking. Not the same. Also, what you call honesty isn't what I consider it to be. In your post, for example, long before spouting words reactively, recognizing what's behind your reactivity would be a more honest stance. Like: I feel anger, perhaps because I didn't feel listened to.

Behind that emotion, there is a sense of hurt, which is the basis for anger. Feeling hurt is a more honest experience than acting out the anger, which is a manipulation for dealing with the hurt.

The chakras model is a form of belief.

Edited by UnbornTao

10 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

In your post, for example, long before spouting words reactively, recognizing what's behind your reactivity would be a more honest stance. Like: I feel anger, perhaps because I didn't feel listened to. Behind that emotion, there is a sense of hurt, which is the basis for anger. Feeling the hurt is a more real experience than acting out the anger, which is a manipulation for dealing with the hurt.

This is a very beautiful explanation. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

23 hours ago, Jalextheopenminded said:

Do you think that the throat chakra must be "opened" first, whatever that means or do you just start feeling into the throat region?

The key is to release your energy period. If you haven't had a kundalini awakening and released the energy housed in the base of your spine I seriously doubt you will be able to sense this. Additionally even after releasing it you will have to play with that energy and learn how to manipulate it and move it. After doing that for awhile...you will start to notice you can feel your body's energy a lot more. I didn't come across this very easily. 

It took months of me meditating, and then weeks using chakra music which aligned my chakra energy, cleaned out any distortions I had, which then allowed me to feel things I normally would not have been able to due to distortion. I even learned how to not feel other people's negative emotions which was a HUGE discovery as once you become energy sensitive your greatest fear will be being around people who are hurting emotionally since without an energy barrier they will blast you with their trauma and you will take in ALL OF IT!!! 

Many empaths suffer this and it makes them avoid social contact with people. 

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The key is to release your energy period. If you haven't had a kundalini awakening and released the energy housed in the base of your spine I seriously doubt you will be able to sense this. 

It took months of me meditating, and then weeks using chakra music which aligned my chakra energy, cleaned out any distortions I had, which then allowed me to feel things I normally would not have been able to due to distortion.

Okay haha i have a lot of work to do... considering all pros and cons you think a kundalini awakening is something worth directly striving towards? Kinda has a bad stigma to it in some circles...

11 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The key is to release your energy period. If you haven't had a kundalini awakening and released the energy housed in the base of your spine I seriously doubt you will be able to sense this. Additionally even after releasing it you will have to play with that energy and learn how to manipulate it and move it. After doing that for awhile...you will start to notice you can feel your body's energy a lot more. I didn't come across this very easily. 

It took months of me meditating, and then weeks using chakra music which aligned my chakra energy, cleaned out any distortions I had, which then allowed me to feel things I normally would not have been able to due to distortion. I even learned how to not feel other people's negative emotions which was a HUGE discovery as once you become energy sensitive your greatest fear will be being around people who are hurting emotionally since without an energy barrier they will blast you with their trauma and you will take in ALL OF IT!!! 

Many empaths suffer this and it makes them avoid social contact with people. 

@Razard86

I struggle with this shit. How do you create a shield armor against people's energy crap? 

Im ultra hypersensitive and my kundalini is not even active. Which is why Im extremely picky with people. 

I cant move forward in spirituality without this. Its too stressful to live like this. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

On 10/7/2022 at 2:14 PM, Kalki Avatar said:

@Razard86

I struggle with this shit. How do you create a shield armor against people's energy crap? 

Im ultra hypersensitive and my kundalini is not even active. Which is why Im extremely picky with people. 

I cant move forward in spirituality without this. Its too stressful to live like this. 

Sorry I took so long to respond been busy. What helped me is I listened to chakra music which gave me the ability to align my energy to put up a barrier. But ultimately now I realize that, was just a temporary fix. Why? Because eventually we need to learn how to face all uncomfortable emotions as they arise. But here is what helped me have a natural barrier.

You first have to know someone's baseline behavior. If they deviate from that it's a sign of dishonesty. I will look into the throat thing though. Sounds interesting.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.