Danioover9000

Rap Music Mega thread

31 posts in this topic

@AtheisticNonduality

On 2022-11-03 at 2:09 AM, AtheisticNonduality said:

I live in the United States. It's perfectly available to me.

Great for you, I don't live in America, and it's not available for me.

On 11/10/2022 at 4:15 PM, Carl-Richard said:

MrGirl being erased from youtube and twitch while so many spineless morons run free is beyond my understanding and makes me doubt there is justice in the world.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy

On 2022-11-13 at 6:06 AM, Roy said:

MrGirl being erased from youtube and twitch while so many spineless morons run free is beyond my understanding and makes me doubt there is justice in the world.

Well, the internet is still largely a wild west. No governing body yet to govern all of the internet, from open source and vanilla to the deep web. Until we have a digital governing body, most can and will find ways to twist and bend guidelines, like Destiny, who shares videos without warnings or disclaimers that topics covered may be offending, sexist, misogynistic, racist, or pure drama farming. Only cyber-crime and crimes that use the internet as a vector are where the real-world governments focus, they're efforts.

@TheNovice

2 hours ago, TheNovice said:

Actually, a decent rap song, even though it's got the mumble rap vibes to it. I personally would prefer one of them spitting more fire, more lyrical punchy bars about magic or infinity or whatever.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Actually, a decent rap song, even though it's got the mumble rap vibes to it. I personally would prefer one of them spitting more fire, more lyrical punchy bars about magic or infinity or whatever

This is like a very "normal" sounding song for drain gang standards tho, check them out if you want a challenge lol.

Conveying spiritual concepts is a delicate thing, it got to be really hard to turn them into a flowing rap song. You can't get everything I guess ^_^

I just found a guy that's similar to Slim Shady, but also really good freestyle rapping and writing, could have been a whole track: