Guest username

Have You Experienced A Visceral Fear Of Death During Self Inquiry?

Have You Experienced a Visceral Fear of Death During Self Inquiry?   19 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Experienced a Visceral Fear of Death During Self Inquiry?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

I have and wanted to see if this was common.

Maybe not common, but very accurate. You do realise that what you're doing is "killing yourself"? 

All fear is essentially fear of no-self. The process only leads to the realisations that you're nothing. So, its quite obvious that you'll feel intense fear. That's what you are, that's what the Ego is. Fear of dying because if it does it doesn't exist anymore. It's just resistance to what is. 

You need to kinda get used to it if you want to get through it, otherwise your just feeding the Ego and its energy to hold on to illusion. 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com

1 hour ago, username said:

Have You Experienced a Visceral Fear of Death During Self Inquiry?

Yes, If you are ready to be destroyed something new will come out of it. Every destruction can become a creative birth. If you are ready to die you can have a new life, you can be reborn.

That's what Socrates used to say -- that a master is just a midwife.

Hindus call the 'rebirth': one becomes twice-born, DWIJA. And that's what Jesus also said to one of the famous professors and theologians of his time, Nicodemus: Unless you are born again, you will not attain to the kingdom of God.

The first birth has happened, the second birth has to happen. The first has happened without cooperation, the second cannot happen without your cooperation. The first birth was almost like an accident - it happened to you unawares. The second birth can only be in immense consciousness.

Ya, I experienced this. Scared the fuck out of me the first time. It was like dying consciously. I had an immediate intense desire for everything already in my life.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The coolest part is when you get to the opposite side of it and realize that the fear of death was literally nothing. Made out of hot air. The silliest thing ever. And then you smile and laugh. Death? Hahahahaha...

There is nothing of fear but the fear itself. It's totally hollow. Of course when you're on the wrong side of it, it seems as solid as granite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura The disillusion of fear is one of the most beautiful things ever. I must get back there, I must!

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Colin There is no there, there. And no you to get there ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah, still scares the crap out of me.
Had a panic attack a few days ago... felt like I was gunna die.
Kept thinking, "embrace it with love."
No no no... no no no...
Still don't wanna let go.