Vercingetorix

Does a Soul mate Exist? is it healthy to search for her/him??

16 posts in this topic

Deep down my intuition tells me my soul mate is out there looking for me. That my life purpose is to find her and love her. (In addition to my career life purpose).
But as the days go and pass, and I am still by myself, I ask myself - maybe I'm just deluded? maybe there is a chance I will never find "her"? maybe I'll be by myself for the rest of my life, without a woman to love, without children to love?

I think I work hard to become my best self and I do enjoy the process, I mostly do it for myself. And I'm quite a happy person and I do enjoy my life. I am blessed in many ways - I'm super healthy, smart, kind, have a good family all things considered, looks young, do things that I love, honest.
But sometimes I have these moments - Wow I work hard for it, learn and study to be more attractive, practice many hours of pick up, and I never complain. I really feel like I do my best, but I haven't attracted a Girl (I can love) into my life. It just breaks my heart to see it - because I see the pure honest motivation that I have, just to love and do good (and I feel I have many gifts to give) but it feels as if the universe rejects it. 

I had a dream this night - I was walking in the hallway, half aware it is a dream, very confused, asking whom I see - why am I here? what is my purpose? I was so confused, so innocent, just wanting  things to be ok, to do the right thing that everyone will be happy, feeling trapped myself. but I couldn't find the answer.
waking up from this dream I started to cry and write this post. 

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

Such a thing doesn't exist. Look for a reasonable respectful partner where you both contribute equally to a relationship while maintaining a high level of respect for each other. 

Humans are rarely capable of unconditional love and this inconvenient truth has to be embraced although the joy of a relationship can still be experienced with people who aren't exactly fitting the description of a soulmate as long as they maintain respect, love and understanding in a relationship. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

It is good to have high standards but if you have them too high, it can lead to no partner at all. Keep talking to loads of girls, be authentic and you'll attract the right one for you, and if she is not right you just move on.

@Vercingetorix

6 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

Deep down my intuition tells me my soul mate is out there looking for me. That my life purpose is to find her and love her. (In addition to my career life purpose).
But as the days go and pass, and I am still by myself, I ask myself - maybe I'm just deluded? maybe there is a chance I will never find "her"? maybe I'll be by myself for the rest of my life, without a woman to love, without children to love?

I think I work hard to become my best self and I do enjoy the process, I mostly do it for myself. And I'm quite a happy person and I do enjoy my life. I am blessed in many ways - I'm super healthy, smart, kind, have a good family all things considered, looks young, do things that I love, honest.
But sometimes I have these moments - Wow I work hard for it, learn and study to be more attractive, practice many hours of pick up, and I never complain. I really feel like I do my best, but I haven't attracted a Girl (I can love) into my life. It just breaks my heart to see it - because I see the pure honest motivation that I have, just to love and do good (and I feel I have many gifts to give) but it feels as if the universe rejects it. 

I had a dream this night - I was walking in the hallway, half aware it is a dream, very confused, asking whom I see - why am I here? what is my purpose? I was so confused, so innocent, just wanting  things to be ok, to do the right thing that everyone will be happy, feeling trapped myself. but I couldn't find the answer.
waking up from this dream I started to cry and write this post. 

Yes, soul mates and twin flames do exist. If you think and feel it's worth searching for your destined other, go for it. Don't let this entire forum NTR you and keep your twin flame away from you.

I recommend this podcast "sexual attraction vs energetic attraction"

https://www.taylorjohnson.life/sexual-attraction-vs-energetic-attraction/

I believe that the Twin Flame is a real phenomenon. There is a person that I knew that has to exist before I finally met her - she matched the energy I was searching for. There was something trippy about her (waveing walls etc) and when I connected deeply with her via messenger I had amazing energetic experience - it felt like we melted together. I felt aftereffects for a whole week. At this point I feel kind of disgusted of other females :D

I guess that soulmate is someone that matches you energy attraction to a certain degree.

I don't think most people know what this connection and process to find one even means.  It can make you delusional, you can affix traits onto a person that are not there.  I went through this back in 2017 and when I came out of it I vowed not to fall into that trap again.  The reality is, there are many people that you can view as a soul mate or a twin flame.  I don't think it is as simple as there being just this "one" for you - but moreso that there is an archetypal energy that runs through many different people that can activate something in you.  It's a lot of pressure to put that title on someone.  It means they have to live up to something, or that you have put them on an artificial pedestal.  More often than not, it is just infatuation and commonality disguised as something deep.  I've read the threads on this forum, and looked into different forums and websites on the nature of this divine connection, and the people who fall into this trap... they don't seem to really have a level of understanding over themselves or reality to really know.  It's as if they did everything backwards and came at it from the outside.  As if you had to look outside of yourself to find this.  If you spent forever looking away from yourself, how would you know it when you had it?  These things are inside of you.  No where else.

So you have to come to know this very deeply - to connect to it, so that it's with you even if you don't find it "out there".  What if you spent your whole life looking around, but that your partner wasn't even incarnated into this reality?  What if they were literally just outside the fabric of space and time itself?  Maybe they "threw" you in this dog pit in order to learn some new things?  Just throwing some ideas out there.  I have no idea what your path will be with such a thing.  But I do know it is an inwards process, and one that you might not like if you find it.  You have to face your death head on.  It isn't about beauty and love and sweet talk, it's about removing every obstacle that prevents you from experiencing your own soul.

The "twin flames" are simply the wave of masculine and feminine.  Everyone is on this wave, but depending on how close you get to your true self, you get elevated in front of other souls - pushed ahead - and this allows for you to create reality in a certain way that influences the whole system - this is why they talk about flames being able to change the world - because they are close to the first two.  Adam and Eve.  Genuine twin flames either bring about a brand new world, or bring everything to a close to start again, depending on the nature of how they unravel.  Most people who claim to be in this kind of connection are absolutely full of shit and they have probably never connected to anything genuine within them in their lives.  They mistake infatuation as some form of spiritual attainment. 

As for "soul mates" this is different.  We have clusters that we are attached to, families in the aether that are always with us even though we might not feel them.  You can look outwards for these connections.  It depends on what you want to find.  There's less responsibility with this type of connection.  It's also easier.  More fun.  You might enjoy this one more, depending on your personality.

Hope that helps somewhat.

If soulmates exist and they're distributed globally at random, what's the odd you'll actually find yours out of 8 billion people? Statistically, your soulmate would probably live in China or India. Or maybe your soulmate doesn't even live on this planet.

Of course you can get around this with spiritual beliefs, and assume that soulmates reincarnate in a way that their paths are guaranteed to cross at some point during their lives.

Personally, I would look at it less spiritually, as a compatibility spectrum instead. Every person on Earth has their own compatibility spectrum, and every other person on Earth falls somewhere on that spectrum for them. There's no need to find someone at the 100% end of your spectrum, and it's probably a futile exercise. If you can find someone that's a 90% match for you, that's more than good enough, and more than what most people get.

There are nearly 4 billion women on this planet. There are at least 25 million of those that you would be compatible with to an extreme degree that you would call them "soul mates". Then 100 millions more that would be average to great partners for you.

Don't make the search seem so stark by thinking there is only 1 person out there you gotta find.

That special person is probably closer than you think ^_^

hrhrhtewgfegege

Seems to me believing in soul mates could turn into infatuation, unhealthy obsession, or a co-dependent situation that is not healthy. The brain tends to get addicted to it's own thoughts and emotional states and pining over a person can literally turn into an addiction, particularly crushes and fantasies.

Thanks guys for your perspectives! posting here always helps me seeing things more clear. I am thinking and contemplating the different ideas that you shared 

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

I guarantee you; soul mates exist in this world! Only thing to contemplate further, is how to grow yourself to the kind of person that can connect and reflect and carry his/her flame together.

Soulmates exist 1000000000000000000000000000000 %, but it gets even tastier because twin flames exist as well, and twin flame is your divine counterpart, the One. Read about twin flames. I actually met a soulmate, but never met a TF. 

Don't you dare listen to people who says otherwise. Actually, if you have this craving and longing for this experience, guess what? Universe has it in store for you.

You need to let it go, the whole desire, forget about it and concentrate on your life. Sometimes it comes out of desperation.

I’d say something like this:

I do genuinely want to meet my Divine Counterpart. Universe, please arrange this meeting in the most harmonious way. I want to grow and ascend in a paired development. I want to give love and be loved back.

That's it. Pray like this and let it go...truly let it go. 

I have to warn you, there is a big chance that prior to meeting your divine counterpart, you will most likely meet a karmic partner, who will mascaraed under a real TF. They call it a counterfeit/catalyst twin. These people are our karmic soulmates who come to our lives just prior to meeting your Divine Half. They actually clean you and help to work on any possible insecurity, they purify you, and assist to work on all the shadows, egoic things you need to work on. 

How do you know you met you counterfeit twin? You will start to awaken and have these crazy synchronicities. What is the difference?

Counterfeit twin will awaken you; your real Twin Flame will come to your life to help you to ascend, lead you to Enlightenment and Kundalini Awakening.

Because they have been designed for you to know thy nature! Which is God.

The ultimate difference is that your counterfeit twin will leave your life, usually in about one or two years max, you Divine Twin will unite with you for the greater mission to serve and awaken other people. True Divine Counterpart never leaves you and you are already connected. Sometimes they come in your dreams. Usually, prior meeting them.

Time is the hardest thing to accept. I have been waiting for about ten years to meet my soulmate. 

I am writing this because of the experience, it is not a blah blah blah. 

But remember, there is no other! But you can play this love game, pretending other person truly exists xD, prior going hard core on Enlightenment.

Till you work it out (relationship with the other, your mind won't be empty enough to go into the hardcore Enlightenment.)

Because eventually you will have to leave all your human desires behind the door, and come absolutely naked to meet Yourself. 

Good luck. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Dr. Hawkins asked the arm. The answer was no: soul mates don't exist.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

14 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Dr. Hawkins asked the arm. The answer was no: soul mates don't exist.

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 04/10/2022 at 9:34 AM, Vercingetorix said:

Yes, soul mates exist, I have found mine.

Or, a crazily compatible one that I wouldn't trade in for anyone.

Whatever your concept of it is.

Here's what was true for me, and is perhaps helpful:

She was better at picking me than I was at selecting her.

Whenever I would purposefully socialize to meet women, I would do all these behaviors that "worked" somewhat on the women I was accustomed to meeting, but doing that I could have come on way too strong, repelled, or even ignored the woman I'm with now, because she would not have responded so well to my somewhat-inauthentic extraverted mask.

But she found me through the way I put myself out there.

In other words, if outbound marketing doesn't work, try inbound.

Let more people see you, the real you, and wait for women to come find you.

Of course this still requires you to express yourself honestly and make yourself vulnerable, but it's less direct sales and more brand marketing.

It's worth a shot.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/