spiritual memes

Crazy Crown Chakra opening experience

13 posts in this topic

After doing IFS for a decent while, I noticed a pretty significant energetic blockage in my neck area corresponding to my throat chakra. It felt like there was energy rising up from my lower body but there was a protector part blocking the energy and preventing it from moving upwards.

It took me several weeks to get accquanted with this part and during a session I managed to integrate the part so that it would let go and let energy through. Immediately I felt energy almost like an electric current moving through my neck and head. I felt my entire face vibrating as energy moved through it.

Eventually, the energy stabilised and I felt a energy blockage corresonding to my third eye chakra. I used the same method that I used before to unblock it and the energy moved up into the crown chakra where it was once again blocked. While attempting to unblock it, I noticed an intense fear that if I let go, my mind would dissolve and I would cease to exist as an individual. I kept trying to unblock it but I was unsuccessful so I went to bed.

While I was in bed, I tried to sleep as I had a job interview next day, however, there was so much energy in my crown chakra that I was unable to sleep. I tried once again to unblock it with a more gentle approach and this time it was successful. I had an extremely intense psychedelic experience where I merged with the universal consciousness. Its like the consciousness/energy in my body was water in a bottle in the ocean and by opening my crown chakra, I had removed the lid and allowed the water in the bottle to merge with the ocean.

However, before I could fully surrender to this infinite consciousnes, I was hit with intense intrusive thoughts which showed me my worst fears and must fucked up thoughts (People I love dying horrific deaths). This was a protector part trying to stop me from completely letting go, it convinced me that because my worst fears are technically possible, I could not fully let go. It also convinced me that because I was connected to universal consciousness, my worst fears would manifest due to the law of attraction and my trying to make them go away, I was actually giving them energy which would make them even more likely to manifest. This created a nasty feedback loop which almost felt like a bad trip which stopped my from fully letting go.

I decided to use the IFS approach to understand the protector part responsible for my intrusive thoughts. Its trying to prevent me from letting go of fear because life contains fucked up stuff. Therefore I have to have some underlying fear and clinging to be prepared. Its trying to protect the parts of me that are traumatized from seeing the fucked up aspects of the world.

This greatly lessened the intrusive thoughts but I was unable to surrender my ego to the universal mind. I also had a job interview the next day which i was worried about which also prevented me from letting go. I lay there in bed trying to sleep. However, instead of going unconscious I started seeing intense hypnogogic visuals almost remniscent of DMT. I started dreaming but I was still conscious and self aware of my dreams although they more resembled weird thoughts and shapes rather than any thing realistic.

I woke up the next day fairly normal, but damn what a weird experience. I'm still not sure what exactly happened. Anyone been through anything similar?

48 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

I woke up the next day fairly normal, but damn what a weird experience. I'm still not sure what exactly happened. Anyone been through anything similar?

Never, but that sounds very interesting... and scary.

Would you mind telling me what "IFS" stands for? Sounds like something I'd like to look into.

@michaelcycle00 IFS stands for internal family systems therapy. It's basically an advanced method of shadow work for healing trauma and other mental disorders. But I like to combine it with mindfullness and other forms of spirituality.

You seem to have a well structured way of going about your chakra work. Could you share this method? Beginning with your first experience of your first chakra.

Yes, the crown chakram will not be unblocked if you have not surrendered yourself to the One Creator. And you won't be able to surrender if you have not grasped the meaning/purpose of this experience called life.

1 hour ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

You seem to have a well structured way of going about your chakra work. Could you share this method? Beginning with your first experience of your first chakra.

Yes, the crown chakram will not be unblocked if you have not surrendered yourself to the One Creator. And you won't be able to surrender if you have not grasped the meaning/purpose of this experience called life.

It's much more complicated than that.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 3/10/2022 at 5:09 PM, spiritual memes said:

After doing IFS for a decent while, I noticed a pretty significant energetic blockage in my neck area corresponding to my throat chakra. It felt like there was energy rising up from my lower body but there was a protector part blocking the energy and preventing it from moving upwards.

It took me several weeks to get accquanted with this part and during a session I managed to integrate the part so that it would let go and let energy through. Immediately I felt energy almost like an electric current moving through my neck and head. I felt my entire face vibrating as energy moved through it.

Eventually, the energy stabilised and I felt a energy blockage corresonding to my third eye chakra. I used the same method that I used before to unblock it and the energy moved up into the crown chakra where it was once again blocked. While attempting to unblock it, I noticed an intense fear that if I let go, my mind would dissolve and I would cease to exist as an individual. I kept trying to unblock it but I was unsuccessful so I went to bed.

While I was in bed, I tried to sleep as I had a job interview next day, however, there was so much energy in my crown chakra that I was unable to sleep. I tried once again to unblock it with a more gentle approach and this time it was successful. I had an extremely intense psychedelic experience where I merged with the universal consciousness. Its like the consciousness/energy in my body was water in a bottle in the ocean and by opening my crown chakra, I had removed the lid and allowed the water in the bottle to merge with the ocean.

However, before I could fully surrender to this infinite consciousnes, I was hit with intense intrusive thoughts which showed me my worst fears and must fucked up thoughts (People I love dying horrific deaths). This was a protector part trying to stop me from completely letting go, it convinced me that because my worst fears are technically possible, I could not fully let go. It also convinced me that because I was connected to universal consciousness, my worst fears would manifest due to the law of attraction and my trying to make them go away, I was actually giving them energy which would make them even more likely to manifest. This created a nasty feedback loop which almost felt like a bad trip which stopped my from fully letting go.

I decided to use the IFS approach to understand the protector part responsible for my intrusive thoughts. Its trying to prevent me from letting go of fear because life contains fucked up stuff. Therefore I have to have some underlying fear and clinging to be prepared. Its trying to protect the parts of me that are traumatized from seeing the fucked up aspects of the world.

This greatly lessened the intrusive thoughts but I was unable to surrender my ego to the universal mind. I also had a job interview the next day which i was worried about which also prevented me from letting go. I lay there in bed trying to sleep. However, instead of going unconscious I started seeing intense hypnogogic visuals almost remniscent of DMT. I started dreaming but I was still conscious and self aware of my dreams although they more resembled weird thoughts and shapes rather than any thing realistic.

Yes. I experienced the same thing a month ago by accidentally opening the third eye and crown chakra. Its called spiritual madness.

What do you mean when letting go of your fears will make them manifest? 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

9 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Yes. I experienced the same thing a month ago by accidentally opening the third eye and crown chakra. Its called spiritual madness.

What do you mean when letting go of your fears will make them manifest? 

When I was connected to the universal mind, I felt like I could completely let go of all my attachments and reach enlightenment. However, I felt a strong sense that I couldn't let go just in case my fears came true. I then had that thought than because I was connected to the universal mind, I could manifest anything I focused my mind on. But because I was focused on my fear, I thought that I was going to manifest them.

@spiritual memes They only felt like you were going to manifest them because in order to Detach from those fears, you have to go through them and experience them fully in order for their illusory reality to dissolve. In my case, I did not dissolve my deepest fears, not because I fear them, but because that would entail a dissolution identity process im not willing to manage right now in my life. Our deepest fears are mostly irrational. 

My answer in this thread might help you go through any challenges. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar Yeah that makes sense. In that high consciousness state, it felt like my thoughts were indistinguishable from reality and by experiencing my fears, they would become real.  It also didn't help that I had a job interview the next day...

On 10/9/2022 at 3:45 AM, spiritual memes said:

@Kalki Avatar Yeah that makes sense. In that high consciousness state, it felt like my thoughts were indistinguishable from reality and by experiencing my fears, they would become real.  It also didn't help that I had a job interview the next day...

How Will you make sense of this in terms of relationships? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

12 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

How Will you make sense of this in terms of relationships? 

Tbh this doesn't really affect my relationships that much. Relationships are more affected by the heart and throat chakras. Unblocking those completely changes the way you view your relationships.