Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuba Powiertowski

Mirror of ignorance

16 posts in this topic

It is amazing how this forum has become an attractor field of self-contradictory theorems growing every moment, which is, paradoxically, perfect! There is still much to be discovered for you, my friends. The turning point is realizing that you don't know anything. Or that knowledge is beyond experience. Like love, like existence itself. The experiences will lead you there, as will this forum, which is one of them. Sooner or later. Good luck!
One great ignorant writes these words, by the way. xDxDxD

22 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

It is amazing how this forum has become an attractor field of self-contradictory theorems growing every moment, which is, paradoxically, perfect! There is still much to be discovered for you, my friends. The turning point is realizing that you don't know anything. Or that knowledge is beyond experience. Like love, like existence itself. The experiences will lead you there, as will this forum, which is one of them. Sooner or later. Good luck!

Case in point. 

All ideas about the world, when distilled to their very essence, are simply noise.

Apparently.

All this mental game of God realization is an example. Graduation of infinity bearing no trace of reflection on the subject. Enlightenment. Enlightenment of, what if I may ask? The mind is a fantastic tool. He is very advanced in human experience and has developed many tricks. They all serve to implement his plan. Whatever it is: so-called Love, God, Enlightenment. Pick what you want. The more they are beyond the reach of the human mind, the more interesting the loops are. The recently discovered Joker laughs softly. Most of the seriousness attached to the absurd statements - "I got enlightened - I know everything," "I came to the deepest enlightenment of you all," and "I almost connected to God, but I was still a little afraid, so I didn't."

It's fun to feel unique and enlightened, except that you have always been and will be unique, just like everyone and everything. And oops - we have a tie again :)

Whenever you think you are deconstructing something, such as reality, you are deconstructing your concepts. Deconstruct yourself because you are a concept too. What you experience as a person with a name and surname is only a temporary concept, role, or base experience. But the ego hates when you remind yourself of it :)

but the realization of god is real. you just need to get yourself out of the way for it to manifest. then we come here to talk about it.

Ah, I call it God because it is infinite, it is existence itself, and it is me

3 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

God is for foolish pendejos.

Foolish pendejos says there is no God.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

8 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

My ignorance runs much deeper than yours. I have reached levels of ignorance that you and everyone else on here can only dream of. I am one of the five most ignorant persons who have ever lived. Your so-called ignorance is purely conceptual, my ignorance is lived reality.

I win, you loose.

(Make sure to check out my latest thread "I don't know shit - ask me anything".)

Why so serious?

@Breakingthewall do, you think that I - Kuba Powiertowski - exist? Please justify. The body changes and passes, and the mind changes notoriously, but you must ensure that the screwdriver does not rule the supervisor. So where is this God? :) And when you find him, think if he has to do anything to become a god. God. That is All and Nothing in One. Unlimited Infinity. Or ask him :) How many psychedelics must he take or meditate to make him realize that he is God?