Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ash55

Is there any sciences to devlope the supernatural?

20 posts in this topic

Science i was a child i intuited that i could do telekinesis, but never knew how lol but am genuinely interested to know if there is a process for a normal person to develop upnormal things, when i was in the sofi groups they mentioned (one of the leader their) visited India and some some (probably yogies) how they can move glasses teapot plate, well i just heard but now here in the form we shared a lots of videos about telegraphy telekinesis and such, 
and some channels teach how you can do astro projection, so i guess it could be a way for us to access these things, am not gonna invest my whole life in them but at the end of my life i wanna spend some time discovering them if i can, for now am extremity curious to know if you can develop these things

Well few days i ago there was a discussion on the forum on how some people are just genetics freaks but from what i can see if its a skill like art we can develop it and use it to our advantage especially in space exploration.

And why i call it science because much like yoga it has a process if it is there.

Why my question well genuine curiosity.

Edited by Ash55
Adding

you can start by learning to make a psi wheel and watch some youtube videos by trebor seven

you could also attend a breatharian initiation

Nobody has ever performed telekinetic feats, you could do it in a dream though.

a) Advanced Magick for Begginers by Alan Chapman (this wont teach you stuff like telekinesis but can be done from states of consciousness that are not too above the normal state). This can be done to do stuff like manifest jobs that are way above your qualifications, clients, sex with anyone you want, win the lottery, talk with the dead etc.

b) research fire kasina retreats & watch some of Daniel Ingrams videos on fire kasina - this can be used to develop a more Harry Pottery (maybe even telekinesis if you do a month long retreat) type of magick but the results dissapear when the retreat is over

Edited by Michal__

@Ash55  With respect to the question in the title. Yes and no. There are infinite degrees to occult competency, if you become powerful enough, you would find science to be a primitive concept, and wouldn't denigrate yourself with such mortal nonsense.

Nonetheless, there are many mortals doing occult science all around the Globe for all of time. The most impressive of which I have found are in India.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Recent discussion:

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzsKrnJIgSI (psychokinesis talk at a remote viewing conference)

Monroe Institute
Applied Precognition Project
MindPossible
Dr. Joe Gallenberger

Psi is a natural part of being human.  If you have a pulse, you are psychic.  Some are naturally gifted, most have to work for it. It's not otherworldly, not 'over there', it's right where you are.  Psychedelics not required, though not a hindrance.

Follow the breadcrumbs ... :)

Edited by Museful
correction

@Museful they could be necessary and they could be a hinderance it depends, I certainly know people where their use of psychedelics is dysfunctional, Its less likely that they will be necessary but in some edge cases with some rigid individuals psychedelics may be the only tool that will allow them to break free from their limits, Maybe nothing else in the world will be able to do it for them. But then they have to integrate it so psychedelics were neccisarry but so was the integration, you can’t separate that work of course. But then you can use them to stay wounded and feel triggered, Some people are addicted to deliriants, Meaning they are constantly walking around offloading their power by using a hallucinogen, They feel they have no control of the hallucinations and the hallucinations are just reality, Which is true in a way but still they are true hallucinations so the person is not aware of that. Just saying, There are edge cases where it could set you further asleep, Who knows how it will affect you. Also the deliriant example was just to show how some people can actually be addicted to the ego fear of being at the whims of reality and infinite mind, Conjuring up all sorts of terrible things and paranoia but they are curious because deep down they wanna know what reality is but they are still asleep cause they don’t know what a hallucination is and the structure of it.

Edited by Egodeathrow

Eastern technologies are the only one I know that works. I saw with my own eyes what the human system is capable of. I experienced, to some extent, its power potential, and now slowly and gradually, learning some of these fantastic technologies. To be precise, I mean Kriya Yoga (Babaji - Mahasaya - Yogananda lineage), Kundalini Yoga (Sikh lineage), and Taoist Wudan Kung Fu -Tai Chi Chuan. There are many more, probably from all around the world, but with these 3, I have had a direct experience (although with Tai Chi, it was very short).

On 10/15/2022 at 9:13 AM, Oppositionless said:

you can start by learning to make a psi wheel and watch some youtube videos by trebor seven

you could also attend a breatharian initiation

Jesus Christ i just noticed that i got reposes ill check him out in like 2 years lol

On 10/15/2022 at 0:12 PM, RMQualtrough said:

On 10/15/2022 at 4:40 PM, Michal__ said:

a) Advanced Magick for Begginers by Alan Chapman (this wont teach you stuff like telekinesis but can be done from states of consciousness that are not too above the normal state). This can be done to do stuff like manifest jobs that are way above your qualifications, clients, sex with anyone you want, win the lottery, talk with the dead etc.

b) research fire kasina retreats & watch some of Daniel Ingrams videos on fire kasina - this can be used to develop a more Harry Pottery (maybe even telekinesis if you do a month long retreat) type of magick but the results dissapear when the retreat is over

Holy fuck that sounds interesting :D

i ultimately  now i wanna be so productive that me my self cant believe that am that productive with my art using yoga and unlocking the chakra

so i guess ill check out that advanced magic too tho i kinda feel like am going on the wright path to unlock the power of what i currently want

thank you for your feedback mate
i guess for that crazy telekinesis i might try it at the end of my life because i guess i need some much time and energy to develop it

On 10/15/2022 at 0:12 PM, RMQualtrough said:

they are even video footage of it now, which it seem pretty authentic as someone who is a professional 3d artist that has decent expiration in the field and in vfx .

@Museful  wow thank you so much sir
sound like amazing resources to study and add to the story of my animation

On 10/15/2022 at 6:51 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

@Ash55  With respect to the question in the title. Yes and no. There are infinite degrees to occult competency, if you become powerful enough, you would find science to be a primitive concept, and wouldn't denigrate yourself with such mortal nonsense.

Nonetheless, there are many mortals doing occult science all around the Globe for all of time. The most impressive of which I have found are in India.

i already can see science as primitive concept lol but it has so many amazing aspect tho

On 10/15/2022 at 8:13 PM, Egodeathrow said:

@Ash55 taking psychedelics and daily visualization work, Inducing states of malleable imagination

the only psychedelics that i have access to atm is Syrian rue that i got from syria, and i used it for creativity.

@Ash55 You in Egypt? Can't you get Diphenhydramine (they call it Benadryl here in the US) in your country OTC? At higher doses, it deletes the boundary between imagination and reality, but you've got to be careful. Get yourself someone cholinesterase inhibitors and some activated carbon to deal with adverse effects.

31 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@Ash55 You in Egypt? Can't you get Diphenhydramine (they call it Benadryl here in the US) in your country OTC? At higher doses, it deletes the boundary between imagination and reality, but you've got to be careful. Get yourself someone cholinesterase inhibitors and some activated carbon to deal with adverse effects.

Yeah in Egypt i dont know what i can and cant get tbh here but i might look for it

i have to look it up more but interestingly Diphenhydramine treat insomnia and i have it insomnia.

anyway now my aim to focus on my goal on creating art in my business, do if that makes me more creative i might look for it later

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I would like to add that this substance is a deliriant and deliriants can be notoriously unpleasant, you definitely should go read up on some trip reports on it... almost nobody has a good time on it.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

15 minutes ago, amanen said:

I would like to add that this substance is a deliriant and deliriants can be notoriously unpleasant, you definitely should go read up on some trip reports on it... almost nobody has a good time on it.

Yes of course. This is in part why I advised acquiring a cholinesterase inhibitor and activated carbon. So that you have the ability to deal with any toxic impact on the body, and mind which arises via DPH's anticholinergic action.

It's best to take the DPH at night, then a cholinesterase inhibitor in the morning, as such substances tend to be stimulating whereas DPH is a soporific. And the activated charcoal is good for when you do a high dose but feel that you've poisoned yourself, as it'll absorb toxins which the body excretes afterward.