Key Elements

Satori Explained Through Science

5 posts in this topic

There is no you. There is no time. There is no distance. How would science explain a Satori? Have a look at it from Light's point of view in the clip below:

:)

Quite the same feeling when you are in a deep meditative state. Time slows down, and even feels like it doesn't move at all at times. Mind knows time, "turn it off" and time is seen through. 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com

Dimethyltryptamine if you wanna know what you see :P

I literally remember the birds outside chirping away and slowly coming to a complete stop as i drifted through hyperspace at the speed of light.

Time also starts to slow down as one said above in deep meditation and other psychedelics but nothing came to a complete stop like DMT.

I was there forever, lived it all, done it all, experienced it all yet only a few minutes had passed when i came back lol

And when i say forever i mean infinity and beyond! past, present and future became one and the same i wish there was a way to explain it.

B R E A T H E

Still having trouble wrapping my head around this.  Doesn't light have a certain speed?  So why does it take 0 seconds for light to reach the other planet?  This video states that from lights point of view the two planets are at the same location...