confusedman

Is Enlightenment an Absolute truth?

4 posts in this topic

Quick Questions.

Is enlightenment the Absolute purpose of Life?
Does Enlightenment make you happy forever?
Does Enlightenment Completely Remove your Suffering?
Some People Say by becoming god you will be happy forever.
what does being Happy Forever mean?
Is living in this reality with materialism a sin? does infinity punish me with suffering when I live in this Reality without Raising my Consciousness?
What is suffering means in the Absolute sense? Is it Different from the Suffering we Experienced in this Materialistic world like having Issues and stuff? 
What will you be doing after Becoming God, what do Gods perceive as being happy forever, what do they mean when they say Happy Forever?
Is Simply Staring at Eternal Void and Being nothingness what happiness is?
I think being a rock is Eternal Happiness. Am I wrong?
what if you Don't Purse Enlightenment? and die as all the dumb People do?
What's wrong with being in a  low Conscious state as long as I can survive? I mean Cave men died without Enlightenment?
What is the Significance of enlightenment?
Some people say if you don't do Enlightenment you will have Eternal Suffering, that sounds like A religion to me. I'm Confused.
Should I really Pursue enlightenment, I mean material suffering is fine for me, so what else do I need to chase?

don't say to me you need to Experience it first before judging, please don't put this statement. I just want to know Is enlightenment is the absolute truth?

Issues and Suffering is Fine for me, I Respect Suffering because it gives me the strength to tackle it. Don't try to frighten me with the statement "You are not awake, so you don't know what suffering is"

what do Gods(Enlightened Gurus like Leo) mean when they say Suffering...
In an Absolute sense? or Materialistic view?

What's Wrong in Dying without Enlightenment?
What's Great about having Enlightenment?
some people say enlightenment makes you have success in life. that success in life is still materialistic. i Guess.
I don't care about life's success.

I'm in Great Confusion, please clear my questions, thank you

Edited by confusedman

Nobody needs to prove to you if enlightment is this or that find out for yourself or focus on things that makes you happy...

Asking all this queastions shows you are not serious about this so dont even go there its not all sunshine and rainbows...

Whats wrong with being unconcious? nothing dont do it...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

That's a whole lot of questions....good luck answering them all. The search starts with questions....the only issue is you are looking to us for answers....look within. You can read posts written by spiritual teachers but look within. By asking these questions to yourself you will start the journey of self-discovery.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

non-enlightenment is stupidity. enlightenment is absence of stupidity. you decide what degrees of stupidity are tolerable for you, or if you want to eliminate it totally.