The Mystical Man

Is Chelation Dangerous?

16 posts in this topic

Some people say that you can chelate yourself to death. Is that true?

I've done only eight rounds so far. My goal is at least thirty rounds. I'm considering doing a round with 1g ALA.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

18 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Some people say that you can chelate yourself to death. Is that true?

If you're full of heavy metals and extremely stupid about it.

I've done only eight rounds so far. My goal is at least thirty rounds. I'm considering doing a round with 1g ALA.

Follow the protocol!

Taking 1g of ALA is very foolish.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Taking 1g of ALA is very foolish.

Yeah, I thought so. It's just that a round is so exhausting. I needed one year just to complete eight rounds. I was hoping I could speed up the process by taking more. Is there a recommended maximum dose?

If you're full of heavy metals and extremely stupid about it.

Some people say that the good metals get chelated, too. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

If a round is exhausting for you, you should lower your dose.

You can do 20-30 rounds per year.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can do 20-30 rounds per year.

I've gotten up 25mg ALA without any symptoms one way or the other. Is it worth keeping it going? I'm doing it for brain reasons (brain fog, ADHD, restlessness)

2 hours ago, Tahuti said:

Did you even read the freaking books bro...I swear it is not this complex.

I did try to read the Mercury Detoxification Manual two years ago, and at the time it did seem complex, probably because my health was much worse then. Thanks for reminding me of those books. I'll read them again.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I think it's the getting up at night that makes it so exhausting. The highest dose I've taken is 500mg of ALA with 200mg of DMSA.

Some people say that the good metals get chelated, too. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/comments/3f1agl/comment/ctku3mw/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Edited by The Mystical Man

This is a quote from The Mercury Detoxification Manual:

"It is important to understand that a frequent, low dose chelation protocol is the right way to detoxify heavy metals. ANY other way of detoxing heavy metals is the wrong way and dangerous."

"Getting better is now your most important job and everything else takes second place. Realize that you have a great deal less energy and time than a healthy person. Forget about getting stuff done. Just do the bare minimum you can get away with. Your new and important job is to heal. You are no help to anybody when you are sick, not even to yourself. Worry about great accomplishments after you are better. Right now, just accomplish taking your supplements and making it through the next chelation round. Small, everyday accomplishments like this will lead to the great accomplishment of recovery."

"If you can’t make up your mind about something, flip a coin. Force yourself to make a decision. Few decisions are worth agonizing over. You’ll need all the mental energy you save doing this for something that’s actually important."

6 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

I think it's the getting up at night that makes it so exhausting.

It's not hard at all. Set a timer, swallow your pills, sleep.

On 2/10/2022 at 7:34 PM, Tahuti said:

I personally take 250mg of Ala with 200mg of Dmsa. Never take Ala alone. Follow the protocols and read the books I've provided. All your questions are answered by reading. Yes it requires effort on your end.

You can take ALA on its own, that perfectly consistent with the ACC protocol.

should develop extended-release tablets for chelating agents smh. some pharmaceutical drugs have it. having to wake up during night is hardly approachable for people with weakened metabolisms or trapped in wageslave hours

0789.png

It is dangerous if you are doing either of the following:

1. Dosing too infrequently (should be ALA e3h, DMSA e4h, or DMPS e8h)

2. Staying on-round for any less than an absolute bare minimum of 72 hours straight. Shooting for 2 weeks is generally going to be a good thing to do. But make it to 72 hours (preferably 96h) — like your life depends on it.

Make sure you’re dosing frequently enough, and staying on round (without missing or being late for even one single dose) for long enough.

And ALA will cause copper buildup — multiple doses throughout the day of zinc (30mg total for the day) is required, and preferably molybdenum should be taken the same way as well (for 1-2mg daily total).

Edited by The0Self

21 minutes ago, The0Self said:

And ALA will cause copper buildup

Why? I didn't know that. That's not good.

2 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Why? I didn't know that. That's not good.

That's what the mandatory zinc and recommended molybdenum are for (only applies to ALA). Research the Cutler protocol on onibasu before chelating.