Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

Comprehensive Lists of Body Tests or Check Up

10 posts in this topic

I feel i will passed my training then i will have a work. Given i have my money to invest in myself please give me Comprehensive Lists of all check up i must me doing. What do you call the check up that will check if i have heavy metals? I believe I will pass my training and land a job after that. Given that I have money to spend on myself, kindly provide me with a comprehensive list of all the tests I need to undergo. What do you call the test to see whether I'm high in heavy metals?

Give me more than just the lists; give me your ideas, what I should do, or anything else you have. It depends on what you have, and if you share it, it will be more interesting than my question, therefore I don't want to restrict what you can say.

Heavy metals really aren't as big a thing as is made out to be unless you eat a ton of fish. I would be careful not to get caught up playing "Doctor Google" like I did and spending too much time in health forums. Most people's chronic health problems are actually stress related. I know mine were. I manifested all sorts of phantom symptoms caused by stress. Gastroparesis caused by stress. GERD. Phantom heart attack symptoms. Headaches and migraines.

If you are young you probably don't need any bloodwork done for any particular items, especially if you are not overweight. If you are older, you can test kidney and liver function, check your cholesterol, check your A1C levels for signs of pre-diabetes, thyroid function, and check your bloodwork for signs of anemia.

Edited by sholomar

Are you healthy? If the answer is yes, then you don't need any tests and all that'll cause are just unnecessary anxieties. Doctors won't waste insurance claims on you if you don't experience any symptoms. 

Unless you go private which is always on-step into woo woo land if one is not careful. 

It is important not to test just for the sake of testing. Remember many tests are not accurate representation of long-term health homeostasis anyway. 

Focus on your diet & lifestyle with priority and you won't need to be tested. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Agree with @Michael569, however there are some test that might be done periodically to check the normal functioning of the body activities. I'm referring to:

• Vitamin B9, B12 (Holotranscobalamine), D3
  • Ferritin
  • Thyroid (TSH, FT3, FT4
  • Cholesterol (HDL, LDL)
  • Hormones

If they point to some issues, then it might be useful to dive deeper into other tests.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

On 05/10/2022 at 7:39 PM, Michael569 said:

Are you healthy? If the answer is yes, then you don't need any tests and all that'll cause are just unnecessary anxieties. Doctors won't waste insurance claims on you if you don't experience any symptoms. 

Unless you go private which is always on-step into woo woo land if one is not careful. 

It is important not to test just for the sake of testing. Remember many tests are not accurate representation of long-term health homeostasis anyway. 

Focus on your diet & lifestyle with priority and you won't need to be tested. 

I am doing check up for me to check also where am i lacking, you said focus on my diet what if i did not know that i am low in iron? That i am not aware because i did not go for check up, this is the time to know my body, mind and brain more so i know what i am going to do with it, i am going to know what is it am lacking then after that okay here is what supplement i should take or i will buy vegetables or fruits for that diet. You do not know that by giving myself awareness about my body because i did check up i can save myself to illnesses and i will become healthy doing that. 

I do not know what to prioritize because i don't know where or how to see what am i going to prioritize haha that is why i am asking you guys give me list for check up for me to know where and how to look man ?

Edited by John Iverson

On 05/10/2022 at 8:17 PM, Superfluo said:

@Michael569 Agree with @Michael569, however there are some test that might be done periodically to check the normal functioning of the body activities. I'm referring to:

• Vitamin B9, B12 (Holotranscobalamine), D3
  • Ferritin
  • Thyroid (TSH, FT3, FT4
  • Cholesterol (HDL, LDL)
  • Hormones

If they point to some issues, then it might be useful to dive deeper into other tests.

There! You are very helpful, thanks!! :)

Edited by John Iverson

On 05/10/2022 at 3:23 PM, sholomar said:

Heavy metals really aren't as big a thing as is made out to be unless you eat a ton of fish. I would be careful not to get caught up playing "Doctor Google" like I did and spending too much time in health forums. Most people's chronic health problems are actually stress related. I know mine were. I manifested all sorts of phantom symptoms caused by stress. Gastroparesis caused by stress. GERD. Phantom heart attack symptoms. Headaches and migraines.

If you are young you probably don't need any bloodwork done for any particular items, especially if you are not overweight. If you are older, you can test kidney and liver function, check your cholesterol, check your A1C levels for signs of pre-diabetes, thyroid function, and check your bloodwork for signs of anemia.

Thanks! I live in a house that does not know real diet and i think what they put in my mouth is not good for me and now i will make money this is the time where i am going to know what am i going to work out. That is the point so i want it Comprehensive as possible for me to have also list of many things i will work out in my Body mind and brain

Edited by John Iverson

On 05/10/2022 at 3:23 PM, sholomar said:

I have a question,  is it called Bloodwork? I mean if i go to the hospital for check up and is it called bloodwork? 

Edited by John Iverson

On 15/10/2022 at 0:56 AM, EugeneTheSage said:

Blood test.

Wow thanks! Do you know other tests that i could make? Or what tests do you do