LSD-Rumi

Phenibut is great

32 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, amanen said:

I don't think any substance is going to be good taken this frequently. You have the issue of tolerance, potential addiction, and so on. Infrequently, I see no problem with it, but this seems far too frequent to me.

Dude, 3 times a week is nothing. Real abuse starts after doing it daily, and at large doses.

Also, it is not if I am doing meth or heroin, it is just moderatly addictive.

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Dude, 3 times a week is nothing. Real abuse starts after doing it daily, and at large doses.

Think of it this way: 3 times a week could be considered one of the last steps before daily use, and if you happen to experience some difficult time in your life, your first option of escape will be into that kind of habit.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

17 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Well, whatever you want to do. I did assume 1G was a higher dose it is, I looked up the dose information and it's lower than I expected. However, keeping it like that might prove difficult in the long run if your life is not fulfilling in all other areas, you could up the dose or create reasons to take it more often to compensate for the lack in other areas of your life, I've seen that happen. If everything else is fine and you find it benefits you, then go ahead.

Though I personally have no problem if someone is taking any substances, I've tried out over 60 different substances myself, and I definitely am not trying to moralize you for taking something, it's just that there is a real potential for the usage spiralling out of control if your life is not fulfilling enough as it is.

One question that remains is that if you take it that often won't you encounter notable tolerance that will lead to diminishing effects, wouldn't you want to up the dosage at that point?

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

12 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Think of it this way: 3 times a week could be considered one of the last steps before daily use, and if you happen to experience some difficult time in your life, your first option of escape will be into that kind of habit.

Yeah I am experiencing some hard times in my life, but I don't feel this substance is that euphoric in the first place. I don't use the substance to feel good. I am using it to heal. To decrease my anxiety, to clear my brain and bring the good in me, so I can get out of the miserable place I am in right now. 

5 minutes ago, amanen said:

One question that remains is that if you take it that often won't you encounter notable tolerance that will lead to diminishing effects, wouldn't you want to up the dosage at that point?

I am not planning on taking it that long. I might take it for a month or so. just to give myself a little boost. it acts good on the mood, actually way better than any antidepressant I have taken before.

7 minutes ago, amanen said:

it's just that there is a real potential for the usage spiralling out of control if your life is not fulfilling enough as it is.

I will becareful. 

I used to Love it. The problem is eventually it would feel very toxic. It would completely wreck my stomach if I ate anything during the day I took the dose.

Recreationally wise, it's very good for trips as you said, it eases you into trip reducing a lot the anxiety and synergizes very well (even alone it has a psychedelic edge to it...). Combines well with lysergimes and phenitelamines, (not so much with tryptamines)

Honestly if your stomach/body can handle it then yeah its quite an amazing drug. Just take proper breaks, I've heard the withdrawals are pretty nasty.

Edited by Javfly33

I did 2gs Phenibut everyday for 6 months and when I quit, the next month was torturous. The withdrawal killed my imagination completely, gave me extreme anxiety, I didn’t sleep at all for 5 days straight, made me constantly think about every single regret I have and every mistake I’ve made,I couldn’t stop thinking about suicide and it seemed inevitable that I would do it. I lost 15 pounds in a month (and I was already small!) because I couldn’t eat and would vomit everything I ate because I had such extreme anxiety.

After the withdrawal I felt fucking reborn and new appreciation for my life because that constant anxiety wasn’t there anymore. 

DO NOT TAKE PHENIBUT DAILY! 

Even taking it for once a week I don’t sleep for 5 days straight afterwards. It feels fucking amazing but taking it everyday will fuck you HARD!!!

Edited by Yulduz

2 minutes ago, Yulduz said:

did 2gs Phenibut everyday for 6 months and when I quit, the next month was torturous

You are not supposed to do that. Yeah, they say online that the withdrawls are quite bad. I once had withdrawls symptoms after stopping my antidepressants abruptly, and I said meh, how bad can they ge? and oh boy, they were pretty bad. 

@LSD-Rumi I knew I wasn’t supposed to do it everyday yet I still ignored it and tried to rationalize it to myself, I kept increasing my dose and increasing the days per week id do it until I ended up doing it everyday. 

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Yeah I am experiencing some hard times in my life, but I don't feel this substance is that euphoric in the first place. I don't use the substance to feel good. I am using it to heal. To decrease my anxiety, to clear my brain and bring the good in me, so I can get out of the miserable place I am in right now.

This is the language of addiction. I'm fluent in it. The odds are that if life is bad now and you're introducing a new habit which involves addictive drugs, it's the warning signs of the beginning of a downward spiral. When you use more and more drugs, your life gets worse and worse, and then the drug use becomes worse and worse, etc. The only safe option is to replace the drug with a different coping mechanism which doesn't involve ever-escalating tolerance and ever-escalating dosages, preferably something physical like heavy exercise, saunas, cold showers, sports.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard  Believe me when I say I was in hell. There is no downward spiral for me now. I am getting better and better. But I will be careful. I only have 30 g too, so no way I am gonna be addicted to that.

It stops working after a while. Your body just gets too used to it and the good parts of it become diminished. Enjoy it while it lasts and don’t abuse it 

@kamwalker don't do it regularly. I know people that do it once per week or bi-weekly, and they still get the full affects after years of use. 

@LSD-Rumi Be VERY careful. IMO, 3 X per week is a slippery sloap.