LSD-Rumi

Phenibut is great

32 posts in this topic

• Reduces anxiety by at least 80% 
  • gives everything a fresh feeling 
  • highlitened emotions 
  • Can be used before tripping? to reduce anxiety?
  • For pick up, as an alcohol alternative? 

Share your experience with phenibut if you tried it.

* Just also to be clear about the dangers of the substance 

"Phenibut is moderately physically and psychologically addictive, although this usually only occurs with heavy abuse of the substance. Tolerance will develop to the sedative-hypnotic effects within a couple of days of continuous use. After cessation, the tolerance returns to baseline in 7 - 14 days. Withdrawal symptoms or rebound symptoms may occur after ceasing usage abruptly following a few weeks or longer of steady dosing and may necessitate a gradual dose reduction. Withdrawal symptoms include severe anxiety, nervousness, hallucinations, tremors, agitation, dizziness, tension, irritation, rapid heartbeat, fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, psychosis, and insomnia."

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Its best if used at a minimum I would say once a month if that. I haven't taken it for about three years now, but took it sometimes when I was using kratom daily. I never really cared for it, it just put me to sleep half of the time. You wouln't want to consume alcohol on it or you won't get out of bed for days after.

It's addictive.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Phenibut causes relaxation and euphoria, making it a desirable drug of abuse. It is also addictive and has potentially serious withdrawal symptoms, which is why it is not approved as a pharmaceutical in the United States.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

You guys should understand that just because I speak highly of psychedelics does not mean I endorse any kind of chronic substance use. You will get addicted and it will ruin your personal developement.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sounds like it would be even more addictive than mdma.

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

15 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:
  • Reduces anxiety by at least 80% 
  • gives everything a fresh feeling 
  • highlitened emotions 
  • Can be used before tripping? to reduce anxiety?
  • For pick up, as an alcohol alternative? 

Share your experience with phenibut if you tried it.

don't use more than once per week. Enjoy

7 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Phenibut causes relaxation and euphoria, making it a desirable drug of abuse. It is also addictive

Nah, it is not that euphoric. It just enhances the mood. maybe at higher doses, it is. I didn't feel any bad addictive vibes from my first doses of it, but we will see.

7 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

It is also addictive and has potentially serious withdrawal symptoms, which is why it is not approved as a pharmaceutical in the United States.

It is a Russian drug, that's why they never approved it. My antidepressants had severe withdrawl symptoms, just to be in prespective

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys should understand that just because I speak highly of psychedelics does not mean I endorse any kind of chronic substance use. You will get addicted and it will ruin your personal developement.

Yeah, I wish I didn't need such substances, but Life had other plans

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@LSD-Rumi Do you still use Antidepressiva? Did  microdosing psychedelica not work? 

I stopped them all together. They were  the worst, especially the ones that caused me to feel tired all day and made me gain weight. 

9 hours ago, Tefikos said:

Sounds like it would be even more addictive than mdma.

It has the same pharmacological profile as GHB, which can thought of as a mix between MDMA and alcohol.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

It has the same pharmacological profile as GHB, which can thought of as a mix between MDMA and alcohol.

This is wrong. They act in different ways. GHB is apperantly much more euphoric. 

33 minutes ago, OBEler said:

So it is neurotoxic? Hmm

what? how did you reach this conclusion? :D

Even GHB is not neurotoxic. It is a myth that was based on adminstring huge doses in rats ,lol. 

25 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

This is wrong. They act in different ways. GHB is apperantly much more euphoric. 

Woops. Forgot "GHB receptor" is a thing. I was thinking about how both show activity at GABA-B.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Those withdrawal symptoms are scaring the shit out of me. This is not good. Although you feel the benefits. 

It looks like way too much risk. I would never take it if I were you in all honesty. It looks dreadful. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

10 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@herghly I am thinking of 3 times a week, 1 g a dose

I don't think any substance is going to be good taken this frequently. You have the issue of tolerance, potential addiction, and so on. Infrequently, I see no problem with it, but this seems far too frequent to me.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)