Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harman

Lost

6 posts in this topic

Yh ive been feeling lost in a sence of i dont know what im doing right now or anymore. Ive went through alot of realisations over the past 48 hours or so and i just feel relieved and almost light and for the first time in so long i went outside as i do but i looked up and saw the stars and in that moment a first time in a while was just present and accepted and loved what i saw (btw theres like 30 to 40 stars idk how but there was alot). And so now im just left kinda empty and not knowing what to do as im just in peace i dont know maybe after a little while it will go back to normal but it feels nice just to be i guess relieved about letting go somethings that has been a real block in my life. What it has done has made this feeling of why do such a thing and why worry about doing something you dont need to do i guess my goals are now unknown because right in this moment i dont know whats next or what is my motivation or my desire right now so it is just a weird feeling to have over a while of stress and worry.

If this is a sign towards something good or bad let me know as im lost a bit to see what does this mean right now. Have a good day all of you!

It's kinda strange to swap from 'doing' to 'being'. 

I would say enjoy it, for now.

It's a good time to explore what your life purpose is, and experiment with that.

I am that I AM

2 hours ago, ndm678 said:

It's kinda strange to swap from 'doing' to 'being'. 

I would say enjoy it, for now.

It's a good time to explore what your life purpose is, and experiment with that.

very nice way to word it...

@ndm678

It is kinda scary as like im kinda lost upon the purpose on alot of things which has made me scared but also i dont really feel to worried or stressed to be chasing or doing something. I think this is what happens when you are scared and stressed for nearly a year and a half on stuff and then when you understand the problem i feel somewhat free and lighter. 

This is where “I” am at too. Developing a purpose just isn’t clicking right now. I’d much rather just go with the flow, seems like we need a purpose but I’d rather not have one honestly. Maybe you’re different