NoSelfSelf

Something weird happend!

18 posts in this topic

I was playing 1 min chess(where you dont need to think much) was looking at the board(btw my eyesight is relatively bad) and suddenly my eyesight started to become sharper and better i could see everything perfectly...

I had to keep up on the play,it helped me with that ,but suddenly board started to distort and move a little ?

I looked at the side and i saw that i started to have light psychadelic hallucination(i didnt take anything, happened on its own)

Vision was like that classic psychadelic inifinty gifs where you can clearly see the subsence of whole reality(conciousness)

At that moment i could see how im creating everything(this you cant understand you can only see it)..

I knew how everything was imaginary at that moment it was cleastar clear nothing is real not me+reality (finally understood what you guys been saying its imaginary in direct experience)

Fear came and sat there because i was losing sense of reality by its own but it calmed down..

Its crazy how psychadelic trip could start on its own and you are at mercy of it it can take you where it wants and show you anything...

Didnt want to focus too much on one particular thing because it felt like i would get sucked into it and leave body behind ??

Wanted to share this so if happens to someone to remember to just breathe everything is Gods will....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

That's pretty sweet you had a spontaneous awakening! Well maybe a bit spooky if you didn't expect it :D

25 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

felt like i would get sucked into it and leave body behind ??

Yes.. I know that feeling. Or you can merge with it ?.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing Yeah scariest thing is not knowing how much it will melt your reality,in that moment, its like it will erase your whole existence as a human ? body melting in conciousness...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@puporing Yeah scariest thing is not knowing how much it will melt your reality,in that moment, its like it will erase your whole existence as a human ? body melting in conciousness...

Let it completely dissolve, erase, and melt everything... and somehow everything will still come back later. It's a mind-blowing process that requires total surrender into what feels like complete death.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@amanen It comes down yes but it moves the illusion barrier of outside/inside more and more every time with each mystical experience...

@BipolarGrowth Its like rollercoster ride little scary at top and fun going down :)

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Its like rollercoster ride little scary at top and fun going down :)

If you surrender to the fear, the roller coaster only goes up, forever. Free ticket to Enlightenment.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard Thats scary tho it goes up forever and there is no end! just because im attached to human experience, didnt experience it like i want to, its not scary if you know you exhausted human condition..

It's you.

Now fight.

Nice!

Did you do any particular practices that day? Like did you do powerful kriya session in the morning or a meditation yesterday or sth?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan Stopped doing practices 2 years ago 

It's you.

Now fight.

Why did you stop?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan Because i still want to experience human life before i completely die and surrender...

Spiritual work is slowly killing yourself as an ego illusion that make up your whole life right now,not ready to give it up ?

It's you.

Now fight.

On 10/1/2022 at 4:14 AM, NoSelfSelf said:

I was playing 1 min chess(where you dont need to think much) was looking at the board(btw my eyesight is relatively bad) and suddenly my eyesight started to become sharper and better i could see everything perfectly...

I had to keep up on the play,it helped me with that ,but suddenly board started to distort and move a little ?

I looked at the side and i saw that i started to have light psychadelic hallucination(i didnt take anything, happened on its own)

Vision was like that classic psychadelic inifinty gifs where you can clearly see the subsence of whole reality(conciousness)

At that moment i could see how im creating everything(this you cant understand you can only see it)..

I knew how everything was imaginary at that moment it was cleastar clear nothing is real not me+reality (finally understood what you guys been saying its imaginary in direct experience)

Fear came and sat there because i was losing sense of reality by its own but it calmed down..

Its crazy how psychadelic trip could start on its own and you are at mercy of it it can take you where it wants and show you anything...

Didnt want to focus too much on one particular thing because it felt like i would get sucked into it and leave body behind ??

Wanted to share this so if happens to someone to remember to just breathe everything is Gods will....

Clarity of vision of the lies we tell ourselves has a corresponding effect on our vision. The more honest you become with yourself, the better your vision will be. Its a secret many don't know. Many people think their eyesight got worse because of old age, nope it got worse because they keep lying to themselves. 

So yes keep walking the path of truth, and watch your vision improve. The more you open your third eye...the better clarity of vision you will have.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Many of us should be blind ?

It's you.

Now fight.

@Razard86 interesting theory about seeing clear when being honest. Is this your theory? Or where Did you get this Information? 

This happens to me as well. Suddenly things go from 1080p to 4k and objects start wobbling a little bit. 

Next time it happens you should try to generate the same level of clarity in audio as well. That will take this too a whole new level. 

Then go to smell and taste. Quite your thoughts, and completely soak in the world. 

Then bring clarity into the feelings of your body and feel your body completely. COMPLETELY. Make sure you feel your spine.

Then slowly crank up the awareness dial. Become more and more aware of what you're already aware of. Let your awareness fall deeper into the things you are aware off.

Eventually you see that all of your awareness is focusing at a singular point.

What you're doing here is bringing all your sensory experience to one place. Into a singularity. At one point you become so aware that all of reality including yourself contain itself in the singularity and the singularity, once seen as imaginary becomes pure bliss. You experience Heaven lol

Edited by Swarnim

@Swarnim i get what you are saying because i also had music on, it was way better to listen to it too, just clear "in your face" type effect little bit magical also...

It's you.

Now fight.

16 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 interesting theory about seeing clear when being honest. Is this your theory? Or where Did you get this Information? 

Direct experience, I don't teach theory I teach direct experience. Everything I post is basically a mirror of my own life. You could call my posts my autobiography. Go and confirm it for yourself.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86