Jaccobtw

Is there anything wrong with death?

9 posts in this topic

Firstly I'm not suicidal or anything. But I wanted  to ask if there is anything objectively wrong with death. One might say from a higher perspective there is no death, but this is not what I'm talking about. I mean from a relative perspective. Like I've heard spiritual teachers say that if you die you'll likely reincarnate or that "you'll have to start over' or some crap. Like how does death affect the human race or the greater universe? Are there bad consequences for people who are still alive when people die? Or does death really not matter at all?

No. all concepts of death being bad or negative are a human creation. Death actually doesn't exist but everything that is in a finite form will eventually change state. 

"Like I've heard spiritual teachers say that if you die you'll likely reincarnate or that "you'll have to start over' or some crap. Like how does death affect the human race or the greater universe? Are there bad consequences for people who are still alive when people die? Or does death really not matter at all?"

Spiritual nonsense. You choose every finite expression you experience. It all up to you. 

Does death matter in the relative sense? In my most expanded states I have seen that it doesn't. We don't comprehend what eternity and infinity actually means. 

Edited by Matthew85

The Egyptians saw death as a mere way to the afterlife. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Death is the ultimate fear that humans have. 

Death is no joke .

I contemplated my Death before in a failed suicide attempt.  I simply couldn't do it . The unknown will fuck you in the ass.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

We will all die at the same time, the great blackout. It doesn't matter if it seems that some die at one time and others at another. time is fictitious. death is real. the end of this universe, that as god we create in an instant and finish in another. absolute emptiness will remain. and I guess that in another instant we will create another universe

Nothing wrong with anything except in your twisted mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing wrong with anything except in your twisted mind.

So nothing wrong with Trump being a president?

3 hours ago, vladorion said:

So nothing wrong with Trump being a president?

Nope, nothing wrong with that. Relatively speaking you might see it as wrong, but absolutely there is nothing wrong with it.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)