amanen

Higher dosages for deeper awakenings

31 posts in this topic

I once took 9 grams of mushrooms and I felt like I was plugged into a light socket and being electrocuted.  The visions were too fast and intense to make sense of it.  I don’t believe taking high doses necessarily does anything useful.  You are trying to force something with a chemical rather than doing the work and developing your consciousness in everyday life. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Obviously. But high dose trips can also be so dramatic that counter-intuitively you take away little because everything becomes just a blur.

Yeah that's true and I've certainly had experience with such trips but I've noticed that I can take more out of higher dose trips the more my experience grows in understanding consciousness and tripping in general even if the intensity or depth is the same as before, which is what is mainly prompting me to explore higher doses

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Obviously. But high dose trips can also be so dramatic that counter-intuitively you take away little because everything becomes just a blur.

Combo acid helps this I think. Theory: The cause is that acid speeds up your mind, so you are able to actually process the uber-fast DMT nonsense that happens on overdose amounts.

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Combo acid helps this I think. Theory: The cause is that acid speeds up your mind, so you are able to actually process the uber-fast DMT nonsense that happens on overdose amounts.

LSD causes an endogenous DMT release.

It's not different than lifting at the gym. You want to lift as heavy as you can without pulling any muscles.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, halfknots said:

LSD causes an endogenous DMT release.

It does a lot of other stuff, too. So I am not sure what your comment has meant to convey. They are not 1-to-1 experiences with the exception of one just being longer.

10 hours ago, Girzo said:

It does a lot of other stuff, too. So I am not sure what your comment has meant to convey. They are not 1-to-1 experiences with the exception of one just being longer.

Why do I feel your response to be passive aggressive?

I meant to point out an interesting quality about LSD that many people are unaware of, that's all.

Edited by halfknots

8 minutes ago, halfknots said:

Why do I feel your response to be passive aggressive?

I meant to point out an interesting quality about LSD that many people are unaware of, that's all.

That endogenous DMT claim seems interesting, what are you basing it on? I can't seem to find any information about it

I am Physically Immortal

39 minutes ago, amanen said:

That endogenous DMT claim seems interesting, what are you basing it on? I can't seem to find any information about it

https://dmtquest.org/

2 hours ago, halfknots said:

Thanks, very interesting, even 5-MeO-DMT had a 1000% increase. But how much is that in the end relative to a recreational dosage, we don't know. But it seems like the study that found this is unpublished so who knows how accurate it is or if it even is true.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal