RMQualtrough

Did you know reality can continue to appear in absence of you?

125 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@axiom does this person sound even remotely awake?  After all this contemplation about the nature of reality he's still going about it as a materialist.  Somewhat blatantly obvious by his arguments.

1 hour ago, Ramu said:

@Arthogaan and anyway it sounds from what I'm reading that you're still hopelessly stuck in the materialist paradigm.  Unfortunate, as one cannot understand this stuff from a materialist standpoint.  Have you tried psychedelics or maybe thought about awakening?  If you could awaken then it would make sense to you.  Sorry.

Dear @Ramu

I am not sure what I wrote that made you think of me as in materialist paradigm. I am genuinely curious. But we can both be happy that it is not the case.
I had lots of experiences on psychedelics and I totally agree that reality is a dream dreamed by Me/I/God.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

9 minutes ago, Ramu said:

My whole point is that reality does not exist independently of you.  Why?  Because you ARE reality. 

I totally agree.

I am just trying to reconcile "our" terminology with terminology of @axiom and @RMQualtrough as I believe we try to point out the same.

They could say analogically to your sentence that I quoted:
"My whole point is that reality does not exist apart from appearing. Why? Because appearing IS reality."

And I say: "hey guys, I think that the best word for appearing is actually "I" and we say the same!" :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

2 hours ago, Ramu said:

@RMQualtrough the world does NOT exist when you die.  My condo will no longer exist when I die...parents will not be collecting my things etc....this is all YOU happening in this bubble...the bubble is you.  Perhaps you could watch Actualized Clips if you have trouble getting the point with the longer, more nuanced videos.

Lmfao.

3 hours ago, Ramu said:

My whole point is that reality does not exist independently of you.  Why?  Because you ARE reality.  Yes it requires an awakening or several to see this.  Furthermore you will never get any further trying to "get it" from a materialist standpoint.  

I wasn't calling anyone a loser.  My apologies the tone in my message seemed condescending, as that wasn't my intention.  My only intention is to clarify things for comments I see that completely miss the boat.

If you watch the videos and contemplate independently in your own direction as a supplement it will become abundantly clear.

No problem - none of this actually matters :-)

Apparently.