RMQualtrough

Did you know reality can continue to appear in absence of you?

125 posts in this topic

Did you know that?

Did you know that the I/You entity can be walking down a beach, and just stop existing? You just cease to exist at all.

But the beach doesn't change. It continues to appear just exactly and precisely the same. With absolutely no difference between when you exist and when you don't. When you stop existing, the beach doesn't.

And then after about say 20 seconds, you exist again. And throughout the entirety the beach continued to appear. It appeared before you went away. KEPT appearing WHILE you were away. And continued still to appear when you started existing again.

Do you know what I mean by that?

34 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Did you know that?

Did you know that the I/You entity can be walking down a beach, and just stop existing? You just cease to exist at all.

But the beach doesn't change. It continues to appear just exactly and precisely the same. With absolutely no difference between when you exist and when you don't. When you stop existing, the beach doesn't.

And then after about say 20 seconds, you exist again. And throughout the entirety the beach continued to appear. It appeared before you went away. KEPT appearing WHILE you were away. And continued still to appear when you started existing again.

The beach is you. Your ego is the same as the beach. Your ego is awareness of thought patterns which creates a sense of self. When the thoughts desist the sense of self disappears as well. But there is still an awareness, that which is the screen. The screen is awareness that presents the beach. If the screen were not aware there would be no beach.

I am the beach, thus the beach manifests into reality and you see a beach. Without awareness the beach would not exist. The beach is a thought, the self repeated patterns of thought is itself a thought. You think your sense of self is gone because you have a preference for the feeling of repeated thoughts and you feel empty when it is gone.

Let me ask you...what is the awareness that you are dead inside or empty? That awareness is the I AM. What is referred to as the TRUE SELF.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

The beach is you. Your ego is the same as the beach. Your ego is awareness of thought patterns which creates a sense of self. When the thoughts desist the sense of self disappears as well. But there is still an awareness, that which is the screen. The screen is awareness that presents the beach. If the screen were not aware there would be no beach.

I am the beach, thus the beach manifests into reality and you see a beach. Without awareness the beach would not exist. The beach is a thought, the self repeated patterns of thought is itself a thought. You think your sense of self is gone because you have a preference for the feeling of repeated thoughts and you feel empty when it is gone.

Let me ask you...what is the awareness that you are dead inside or empty? That awareness is the I AM. What is referred to as the TRUE SELF.

Explain what I meant in the OP, then I will see if I still can't explain anything for shit.

Legit just tell me what I meant/what you interpret the post as saying.

idk what you mean by that but it makes sense, if the person disappears then the world also disappears, if the person reappears then the world reappears, you can't have one without the other

8 minutes ago, isabel said:

idk what you mean by that but it makes sense, if the person disappears then the world also disappears, if the person reappears then the world reappears, you can't have one without the other

It doesn't. That's what I mean exactly: The world DOESN'T disappear when the person does. That is why it is surprising and impossible.

The qualia itself, the subjective "experience", DOESN'T stop existing. It is still there appearing but in absence of you. I don't mean someone else sees it, or that it continues to exist as atoms or light frequencies. I mean the qualia itself, say red, the qualia itself continues to exist in your complete absence.

13 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

It doesn't. That's what I mean exactly: The world DOESN'T disappear when the person does. That is why it is surprising and impossible.

The qualia itself, the subjective "experience", DOESN'T stop existing. It is still there appearing but in absence of you. I don't mean someone else sees it, or that it continues to exist as atoms or light frequencies. I mean the qualia itself, say red, the qualia itself continues to exist in your complete absence.

I don't actually know, I just read this in a book but the person is the world, each one cannot exist without the other

and there is more than one world, each person is a world

so if experience is seeing, you need both the seer and the seen to have seeing

so the color red continues to exist with no seer? then what is it if it cannot be seen?

7 minutes ago, isabel said:

I don't actually know, I just read this in a book but the person is the world, each one cannot exist without the other

and there is more than one world, each person is a world

so if experience is seeing, you need both the seer and the seen to have seeing

so the color red continues to exist with no seer? then what is it if it cannot be seen?

Yeah it continues to exist with no seer. That's legit what I mean.

So look at red right now. That's exactly how it looks and would continue to be if you stopped existing right this very moment. If you stopped existing while looking at it, it would continue to appear exactly the same. Nothing would change whatsoever. The qualia would continue to be there, exactly precisely the same, unchanged. But you wouldn't be...

Then you come back. Through this entire period, before you stopped existing, WHILE you weren't existing, and after you start existing again, the red continues standing there exactly as it is, identical, throughout.

You know how you're used to colors changing and sounds coming and going etc? But existence continues when a sound or color stops appearing. So if red changes to blue, existence is still there. Now imagine you went away exactly in the way red or blue might go away, yet existence continues.

That can happen.

@isabel Rupert Spira said this which is funny because he likes the idea of God.

But do you see how the Sun doesn't need to be illuminated? It is illuminated by default. Lumimosity is the very thing that it is. It stands there ALONE illuminated.

Red, sound, all manner of things, are like that. Exactly like that. They don't need to be seen. Because "seen" is the very thing it is. The red and the seeing of red are literally one, so much so that you can't even write that sentence without it being confusing. Redness is literally the thing that is. Like the Sun's luminosity. No observer needed.

There is NEVER an observer. Red as you see it now is already unobserved. It is NEVER observed by any person or God or ANYTHING. Redness stands completely alone like the Sun. Not even consciousness becoming "one" with it, no two things to merge. Sun type total isolation. Redness is what is, rather than red + an observer of red. Rather than red + you/God. Redness is the very thing it is.

Edited by RMQualtrough

I understand what you say as the fact that each and every Qualia exists as a potential in Absolute infinity.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

4 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I understand what you say as the fact that each and every Qualia exists as a potential in Absolute infinity.

So I did in fact explain it shittily... Hm...

I don't mean that the beach stops and goes back to some infinity. I mean it continues appearing precisely as you see it, only you stop existing in the scenario.

"What lights up the Sun?". It's shit wording because it implies right away that there is some luminous thing that exists which must light up the Sun. But the Sun is itself lit.

I mean, the appearance of the beach is completely alone already. There's not such a thing as a you or a consciousness. Asking what is conscious of the beach or saying the beach is on some "screen" of awareness, etc, is the same as asking what lights up the Sun. There IS nothing lighting the Sun, the Sun is luminous as it is, alone. Unless you destroy the sikk metaphor by being too literal with it.

@RMQualtrough how Did you got this insight? 

I total agree with you and I had this insights after contemplating a lot what happens to my house when the human me dies. gods mind still manifest it

6 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Did you know that?

I hear you, but that's just the i. The I can not disappear.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

14 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@RMQualtrough how Did you got this insight? 

I total agree with you and I had this insights after contemplating a lot what happens to my house when the human me dies. gods mind still manifest it

You ever taken the weird drugs? You know how if you have music on, it sort of becomes surround sound because you stop existing in relation to it?

Imagine if visual sights were the same. If any visual item seems to be in front of you, then it's not that. See what happens if you get "surround sound" vision, in the same way as music during a trip, so it's everywhere, and not anywhere which can be pinpointed.

If the vision can't seem to potentially be behind you in spatial relation, it still seems in front. E.g. your consciousness here, it in front there. If it does somehow seem behind that's fucked up I don't know how you did that LOL but not that either. Just if you try to make it seem that way it's a good test to see if it's seeming to be in front still. It needs to appear out there itself alone. Then the here won't exist anymore. And nor will the concept of a there as there's no here to be in relation to.

Less complicated than it's worded. Just like surround sound happens everywhere and nowhere, because it's happening yet any point you try to find, it's not located there. It's not actually more complex than that.

The beach continues "seeing" itself, without an ego identity to take authority over that "seeing"

Is that what you mean?

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

9 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I hear you, but that's just the i. The I can not disappear.

So what would you do if it did? What would you tell people then?

Just now, Osaid said:

The beach continues "seeing" itself, without an ego identity to take authority over that "seeing"

Is that what you meant?

Yes. That's right, exactly.

But it is bad for us to write it that way because it makes it sound like seeing is some entity other than the beach, which is merged with the beach or part of the beach. If we write it that way when the seen beach IS the very exact thing it is, it does imply multiple things... And people reading it will think of two things being there and try to mentally merge them.

But yes exactly.

2 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

So what would you do if it did? What would you tell people then?

I think there is a misunderstanding here. How can you disappear, if all there is, is you?

You are talking about the ego dude.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Just now, Nilsi said:

I think there is a misunderstanding here. How can you disappear, if all there is, is you?

If you did disappear, then you couldn't believe anymore that it's all there is. So what would you then tell people, if that happened?

If like how the Sun is illuminated you stopped existing but the beach continued to appear BY ITSELF. WITHOUT you. Exactly like how the Sun is illuminated without an external light, since luminosity IS what it is by ITSELF, the beach continued to shine bright and pristine clear...

With no I or you at all. Gone. Vanished.

What then?

@Nilsi like "what lights up light?". Light IS what it IS. Light is the exact thing that it is. So the question is invalid. There isn't anything lighting light. Light is what it IS.

Nothing is redding redness. Redness is what it IS. Asking what observes it or what makes it etc is an invalid question. Exactly the same. Because like how light IS light. Redness (the qualia) IS redness.

Just now, RMQualtrough said:

If you did disappear, then you couldn't believe anymore that it's all there is. So what would you then tell people, if that happened?

If like how the Sun is illuminated you stopped existing but the beach continued to appear BY ITSELF. WITHOUT you. Exactly like how the Sun is illuminated without an external light, since luminosity IS what it is by ITSELF, the beach continued to shine bright and pristine clear...

With no I or you at all. Gone. Vanished.

What then?

You're not conscious that you're the beach, that's the only problem. 

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

You're not conscious that you're the beach, that's the only problem. 

BULLSHIT, dude.

BULLSHIT. Unless someone is able to explain why and how the world continued to appear yet I stopped existing.

How did that happen?