OBEler

New to Ketamin R-isomer. Any tips?

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I have access to Ketamin R-isomer (shades). I have some psychedelic experiences already. How can I prepare for my first try? I want to plug it, is this a good idea or should I just snort it? Based on RoA what would be a good starter dose? Do you have any other tips? My goal is to explore this substance, what it can offer me. I dont know if I am ready for khole experience, so better not.

It plugs well.

It's not like a psychedelic. At higher doses you will not be able to move or even see.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I’m actually working on the summary for Leo’s Ketamine episode. I’m travelling right now and don’t have reliable access to wifi, so it won’t be up for at least 3 weeks. Here are some tidbits.

-Plugging is perfect for K. A good starter dose is 15-30mg. For Leo, a medium dose is 30mg, but he’s very sensitive to substances.

-Ketamine has a very heavy body load, especially with medium doses and larger. I have no idea how people dance on it.

I highly recommend just lying down and listening to music for at least 90 mins after you’ve plugged and while you’re tripping. I like to have a bottle of water and my laptop at hand to switch the music if I feel like it.

Here’s a ketamine playlist you may enjoy. I especially like the meditation at the beginning. Music makes a big difference on your trip.

https://soundcloud.com/sarahmyers/sarah-myers-music-for-ketamine-psychedelic-therapy-001

-After plugging, it takes 10 mins to come on and the high is 30-60 mins.

-Things can look weird, alien and blurry, but K also shuts down your conceptual mind. I personally feel no fear on it, even at high doses, whereas I’ve have plenty of spooky experiences on 5-MeO and shrooms. Other people’s experiences will vary.

-This video’s pretty accurate:

-Because your body is fairly numb, you can feel like a 20 ft cloud of awareness, or even as thin as a pancake (for me, anyway). Music takes on a beautiful faraway quality.

-K gives you a potent No-Mind experience. It’s probably similar to what multi-decade meditators experience during a peak. It’s not as good for getting insights into non-duality, Love or God as proper psychedelics. It could be great for healing at a psychological or emotional level however.

@FlyingLotus Thanks for your Post! Very good Information that there is no fear for you. I also heard that from other people. 

Leo took s-ketamin so on r ketamin this would be double high dose (if it is really pure r ketamin what I have) 

Edited by OBEler