Indianonymous

I have accomplished EVERYTHING by 30. What should I live for anymore?

34 posts in this topic

Firstly I understand that this post might seem a bit egotistical or even full of myself or braggartly. It’s not meant to be. In fact, I am feeling totally lost in life right now, where I am actually feeling what is the purpose of my existence and what is my reason to wake up. What I am looking for is some guidance and advice for my “existential crisis”.

I have also tried to format and give all required info in the best possible way to give you the most clarity to see the whole picture.

Who am I?

I’m now 32 yo, South Asian Male, which means OF COURSE I finished Comp Sci engineering, then I fell in love with Bodybuilding & Aesthetics at the age of 18. I was always a skinny shy ecto nerd (who also had venustraphobia for the longest amount of time in life) so the idea of muscle and a good physique at the age of 18 sounded amazing, which is where my journey into self development began.

Great physique, amazing looks, envy and respect from men, and also attracted to women? (The last one doesn’t work btw, you have to work on your social skills for your looks to matter, but more on that later in this post).

Mental Health Background

Issues I have self diagnosed :

1. Low Self Esteem/Self Worth
  2. Lack of Sense of my own Value
  3. Do not understand how to love myself/Suffer from Lack of Self Love

I didn’t even know about Mental Health until the age of 28-29 or so. I didn’t even know I had Low Self Esteem and Low Self worth issues my entire life. The Low SE came from the way my mother raised me, my first girlfriend (narcisstic, abusive) and my culture and society in general.

I also have a lack of sense of Internal Value. I don’t understand it when people say “everyone has value”. I have been raised in a culture where you are more worthy and have more value than others if you have a better job, more marks, better car/wealth, better body, more girls etc etc.

The value thing has made me, AFAIK, always WORK towards feeling valuable in life. Like if I didn’t get any more marks than others, or if I got the same I was/am equally not valuable or definitely not any more valuable than others.

This puts me in a perpetual state of unhappiness, and an infinite chase for it. Which leads to TREMENDOUS success, as I will elaborate below, but also a deep dark void of unhappiness since clearly my happiness is being pursued and does not ensue.

Enter Mushrooms.

I lived the unhappiest of lives until 28-29. After which I got into studying about Psychedlics and how they help with healing, trauma and the like. My first powerful mushroom trip in 2019 or so was the one where I realized that I don’t actually love myself. It broke me. But it also made me vow to myself to love myself more than anyone else ever had, since most all love I have received in my life has been conditional, even from my mother (or at least the child in me perceived it that way). I love my parents and they love me, but it is what it is and this piece imho is very important to realize about my background and mental health and its consequential suffering.

For 8-12 months or so after my mushroom trip I did EVERYTHING in life that I needed to be doing to feel like I love myself. Meaning even if I had to leave at the end of a 16 hour shift on less sleep to go to the grocery store to get a salad to fuel myself healthily, I did it. And this was repeated a multitude of times endlessly. I feel like somewhere along the line since then, this has stopped. I don’t really know why or how. And I am trying to re understand it and pursue it again right now.

Accomplishing EVERYTHING in 3 years, with picture proof.

1.       I went in full steam ahead into my bodybuilding pursuit and made a body transformation that most IFBB pros would be envious of. Dream body, done.

https://imgur.com/a/Hc9OomI

2.       I then pursued Pick Up & Game to get over my lifelong crippling fear of beautiful women. Multiple coaches, bootcamps, and over a 1000+ girls approached, and feeling like I have accomplished everything I needed to, to be happy with my life in and around women. Women, done.

https://imgur.com/a/xD7RvMR

3.       I then pursued the game of money, which I kind of hoped would have kept me interested in it forever, but as soon as I crushed a couple of 10k months (which is nothing compared to my business mastermind peers, but MIND BOGGLING compared to my starting salary of $1500 per month for 180 hour work weeks.). I proved to myself I can make money and I also have NO expensive tastes whatsoever. I made 70k ish in the last 1.5 years and I have spent like 60k on it on myself and reinvestments, coaches, masterminds etc. I have spent less than 10k on myself and splurges (got a 3090TI and a PS5 and they both just collect dust lol. I am at least happy the 18yo within me is happy just looking at them on my desk.)

I know there is a lot more to the world then muscle, women and money but these are the BASIC 3 needs for every young man right now, and I have gone beyond what 99% of people in the world can or would ever require to accomplish. There is no point in getting even more. I mean to what end, and why?

(Btw for the nature of this discussion let’s just assume I have won the lottery and I will never need to worry about money again, even for a rainy day fund, let’s keep it out of “work more for more money for what if’s”, since that’s not a DRIVING reason to wake up in the morning and get out of bed)

https://imgur.com/a/BgVEZeC

This image here is also something I have found interesting. Which of these is the point of life? And why?

https://imgur.com/a/6FepT2o

1.       Self Interest and Pursuit of Pleasure/Hedonism

But how many burgers on yachts with multiple girls blowing you can you possibly have? This will obviously never end, and it feels good in the moment, but empty immediately afterwards. No sense of peace and contentment.

2.       Selflessness

So this is ACTUALLY something I enjoy. I have been documenting my entire life transformation and journey on my Youtube channel ( https://youtube.com/c/IntellectualMuscle )

I basically made my Youtube channel what 18yo me would have wanted.

“A big brother with tough love you didn’t even know you needed.”

I help young (& old actually) men that feel lost in life and want to get to these accomplishments and states in life, in the EASIEST fastest safest possible manner.

It took me FOREVER and multiple 10,000s of $ to get there. I make it ridiculously simple and easy for my boys to get there.

The question with selflessness. Is how selfless? And why?

Like I spend so much time and so much of my earnings on my Youtube and IG (~1500 USD per month) and I barely get any traction from it, like 200-300 views tops. So do people even care to learn?

Also. What if I just stopped what I do? Or hypothetically I had never even born or die off? Sure some people would be sad that they thought my content and help was amazing. But in 3 months I will be forgotten, and someone else would and is already making the same kind of content to help other guys in need.

ALSO at our base and core we are SELFISH beings as humans. So it just doesn’t permanently sit with me to be completely selfless and live for others. Like why? Most of my life most people have just taken from me and never given me anything in return. So why would I wish to be selfless to the world that has taken so much from me and never cared for me?

So this isn’t like a clear driving mission or purpose for me to wake up and do it either. I mean I do like it, but not to the extent like this is the sole life purpose. I feel like I have sacrificed myself more than enough for the sake of others and don’t feel like I am receiving ROI on it in equal measures.

3.       Self Actualization

I understand that this is being the best version of myself. And I have done that already in many different fields as shown above. ALL the ones that mattered to me. Muscle, Women, Money. Now can I get MORE. Of course. But also again. Why? I already have more than what is required to live quite the comfortable life.

So WHY be the MOST muscular, or have ALL the skills to get all the girls, or have all the skills to get ALL the money in the world??

Where I feel others don’t suffer the same Existentialism

Quite simple I feel, because they CREATE their own reason for existence Viz. Children.

Most people have kids and no matter what you feel like or not, you WILL do everything in life even if you don’t want to do it for your kids. This includes making money, being healthy, more toys etc.

OR most people do not get out of the chase of the rat race and grind trying to make ends meet, so there is always their reason “to make rent for next month.”

MY Ideas on Future Goals for Myself

Please read this part AFTER you have written or decided on what you think might be some food for thought for me, since I don’t want to taint your ideas and opinions with my own future ones.

My understanding atm is I now want and NEED to pursue some form of Spirituality and Inner Peace and Calm. I am ALWAYS chasing happiness and a reason to love myself, via external validation and accomplishments (since that’s how I have been raised), I need to figure out where and how to generate/find this in and within myself now to begin with.

I don’t know which mediation teacher or method to pursue. I have LOVED Alan Watts’ stuff and I will find it once again and hopefully get some guidance there. I have LOVED HealthygamerGG’s stuff and hopefully will get some more clarity via listening to his work.

I am currently re-reading for the 3rd time Vikto Frankl’s Man’s Search for Meaning and also Learn to Love yourself by Kamal Ravikant.

Any other books/podcasts/reading or any suggestions with how to decide what to pursue in life would be very appreciated, thank you!

Thanks again for reading all the way till here if you did, I appreciate your time and if you have any words of wisdom, those as well!

Dude, you actually can just start to live now.

All of that shit was just burning through karma (see Leo's video) and a prologue. 

Now you are pure and your life can become a tribute of consciousness being ever more loving, creative and undisturbed.

You will be ever more undescripable, ever more Enigma.

Now you are free to create your Dream however you like without basic needs holding you back. 

Congratulations broter. Have fun.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

You’ve done great with those base needs and accomplishments, but there is a whole world you have yet to discover. Recommending spiritual teachers is sort of doomed to fail to some degree because this is an internal and intuitive process to awaken. You will likely cycle through many lower-tier teachings before being ready for the intermediate and higher tiers. 

Here are some resources and teachers I recommend: 

https://www.mctb.org/

Seeing that Frees by Rob Burbea

https://youtube.com/c/frankyang

Leo’s videos

High dose psychedelic experiences once building up in dosing slowly

https://youtube.com/c/DhammaratoDhamma

https://youtube.com/channel/UCgEw96l2EdbnlgfLZuwwB9A

I’ve found the most powerful teachings through various Buddhist schools with Theravada being most appealing due to the degree of phenomenological precision in their descriptions and Mahayana Buddhism as a runner-up, but this is my preference. Yours might very well be different. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Very interesting post. Thank you for sharing. 

First off, congrats on crushing all your material desires. And big surprise, all those sages were right, it’s mostly empty at the end of it all. 

Now what’s left?

Keep pursuing more and more? Nah

Going within and finding true happiness and dissolving into Love and God? Yeap! 

I was like you man, i made a ton of money early in life, stupid amounts, hooked up with 100s of girls, mastered my physique, went to cool parties, and i was still depressed and miserable. Only recently I quit my job to fully pursue spirituality. This year I am doing 6 , 10 day silent retreats, 3 yoga modules, and likely a 49 day silent retreat along with bi weekly psychedelic trips and hours upon hours of contemplation and reflection. I have more time on my hands than ever but feel very strategical about how I run my days. 

My advice, get super spiritual. Take all that fire you had to go your material goals, and put it into the spiritual. Of course, balance it out. Still date women and make money, or go balls to the wall with it like I am. Whatever fits. 

Side note; I feel you on the selflessness thing, I sometimes wonder if I should make my life’s work something that helps people when most don’t seem interested. I have this passion to lead meditations and hypnosis, but I might just do it as a side gig 

Art and your life's work (LP) is a never-ending source of shit to do.

Life is very empty & easy when you're not creating anything.

It's not about making more money, it's about creating beautiful things for the world.

Go try to launch a company that does something innovative for mankind. That'll keep ya busy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Damn those are some amazing achievements! I strive to be where you are!

If I was in your position, I would travel and go on adventures, explore consciousness with psychedelics and find a deep meaningful relationship. And after I got bored of that, I would use my resources to help others.

I thought when you have money there is unlimited options, then cultivating creativity is what you looking for...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Why would a lottery winner pursue anything at all after a period of relaxing and hedonism? 

Why wouldn't she?

Do what you like. Learning and creating are the avenues I recommend.

I'm sure there's plenty more than you realize. Explore that.

first of all, congrats on all your successes and efforts. your physique is truly amazing 

like others said, I think it's time to get spiritual :x 

with your achievement capability, you can also contribute SO much (all these things you already did is, for example, something I struggle to do, so please, appreciate yourself for that) to mankind. Just merely by existing I think you can inspire a lot of people in their 20s. Personal development got inundated with man-children bullshitters. This is where you can come in. 

At one point the line between "selfishness" and "selflessness" blurs out. The dilemma just disappears. The love we feel just becomes so grand that the giver and the one that receives melt into one. The joy of giving starts to trump any leftover sense of self-concern we have. Once we realise how overflowing and abundant our cup is, there is no more impulse to withhold.

May you quickly arrive at this state. And thank you.

15 hours ago, Indianonymous said:

1.       I went in full steam ahead into my bodybuilding pursuit and made a body transformation that most IFBB pros would be envious of. Dream body, done.

This is so inspiring. How did you do it? Any tips? What was your diet like?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

41 minutes ago, ThePoint said:

@ThePoint You are missing the point. 

He said he achieved every goal he envisioned for himself. 

When he exhausted every motivation to achieve, he has no longer a desire to achieve. 

The only solution is to live for its own sake. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PB0YKPBn0w

you need to self actualize and pursue awakening.

Start focusing on helping others. Design your life around helping others. This can be done in small ways like spreading good vibes, volunteering, or charity, or more complex ways like working it into your career and developing skills for it.

For inner peace, calm, and awakening try unified mindfulness, the mind illuminated, and happiness beyond thought by Gary Weber.

Edited by Raze

2 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

@ThePoint You are missing the point. 

Could've said "You are missing @ThePoint"

What a missed opportunity xD 

2 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

He said he achieved every goal he envisioned for himself. 

When he exhausted every motivation to achieve, he has no longer a desire to achieve. 

The only solution is to live for its own sake. 

My question is about how he achieved that physique, I wasn't talking about the entire post.

How do you live for its own sake?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

You fully accomplished stage Orange, and even with that you can endless carry on with more money, more women and more businesses, etc, but I feel like you don't want too much of that anymore, or at least not just that, you're getting bored and depressed with orange and seeing the limitations of it.

You have so many more levels left. From what I read, your bio and so on, there is a lot of internal work yet to do on feeling profoundly good with yourself for example.
Now you have a great material foundation to explore life even more.

I wish you good luck,

You're falling in thoughts of grandiosity when you think you accomplished everything.

At first glance you only accomplished the things that society told you.

There's so much you have to understand, experience and accomplish that you'd need 100 lifetimes.

-Where we come from as human beings, the different origin af all races.

-How your body works, the mind body connection, how your thoughts make you sick or heal you.

-Getting good at empathy with people.

-Learning to master playing a instrument.

-Express yourself thru art.

-Having a global understanding at how things work... there's so much to learn....

On 30/09/2022 at 4:02 AM, ThePoint said:

Literally, the BASE of my entire Youtube channel and Instagram is Bodybuilding made EASY haha.

Youtube : https://youtube.com/c/IntellectualMuscle

Instagram (can DM me directly here!): https://instagram.com/Intellectual.Muscle 

This is the be all end all video you will ever need to watch to understand the difference between those who lose fat and those who don't - 

I have another whole playlist called School of Gainz, that explains the perfect exercises for every body part along with kinematics and mechanics as to why - 

My latest series is 15 Years of studying X in 15 minutes - 

Feel free to scour through my channel and reach out to me directly on IG if you need any specific help!

On 29/09/2022 at 2:59 PM, spiritual memes said:

Damn those are some amazing achievements! I strive to be where you are!

If I was in your position, I would travel and go on adventures, explore consciousness with psychedelics and find a deep meaningful relationship. And after I got bored of that, I would use my resources to help others.

Thank you, I'll be honest, ALL of those can be accomplished way sooner than most think. It literally only took me 3 years to go through all of those. I had started lifting 15+ years ago, but that insane body transformation of fat loss for the competition was just less than 8 months!

I help people (my target audience is younger men 15-30) accomplish the same in their own lives in the simplest, fastest, easiest manner possible. I linked a bunch of my links above, feel free to peruse them and connect with me directly if you need any help! :)

On 30/09/2022 at 3:03 AM, Kshantivadin said:

first of all, congrats on all your successes and efforts. your physique is truly amazing 

like others said, I think it's time to get spiritual :x 

with your achievement capability, you can also contribute SO much (all these things you already did is, for example, something I struggle to do, so please, appreciate yourself for that) to mankind. Just merely by existing I think you can inspire a lot of people in their 20s. Personal development got inundated with man-children bullshitters. This is where you can come in. 

At one point the line between "selfishness" and "selflessness" blurs out. The dilemma just disappears. The love we feel just becomes so grand that the giver and the one that receives melt into one. The joy of giving starts to trump any leftover sense of self-concern we have. Once we realise how overflowing and abundant our cup is, there is no more impulse to withhold.

May you quickly arrive at this state. And thank you.

Thank you, I LOVED reading this post!

It connects and hits me a bit more personally since you kind of hit something that I have always known in my subconscious. I know that I "achieve" things, but you are right I do not "appreciate myself for that".

Even the other line immediately after. Literally connected with me so deep. I actually feel like what is even the point of my existence lol, like I were to die, someone else would just come and take my place. But that line of yours :

"Just merely by existing I think you can inspire a lot of people in their 20s."

I have never been able to think like that or of myself like that. Again, the whole bit of the past history of Low Self Esteem and Low Self Worth etc. So again, THANK YOU, your words literally have made my month and I will be coming back here to keep re-reading them in the future! <3