Razard86

How To Flow Through Life

4 posts in this topic

Well awakening is just learning to flow with reality. Its not a hard science which is why it is so hard to grasp. Reality is a perfect mirror so to flow through life you need to be able to decipher what it is telling you.

You need to raise your feeling....to notice the indirect messages it is sending to you, and increase your knowledge to decipher what those indirect messages mean. To accomplish this you need to destroy your ego. Your ego is what stops you from receiving the messages. Now your ego will return which is fine, you will have to keep killing it till you understand the message.

What is currently working for me at this exact moment ( I am still learning to master it) is listening to this music. It has helped me tune into the feminine (feeling part of me while allowing me to learn through it how to be led by feeling (the feminine) which paradoxically is then led by the masculine which is interpretation.

The secret to life...is you will understand through experience. When you get it right you will be like OHHHHHH THAT IS WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG. You will also realize why everyone gets it wrong....it is so very subtle. So no judging yourself, the fact you even asked me this personally means you are on the right track. 

One of the secrets to help you out is EVERYONE is YOUR GUIDE. There is no such thing as evil. Do you hear me? Reality is constantly feeding you perspectives to see who you want to be, but you can do whatever you want and be totally free and God/reality will never judge you. 

The hardest thing for you as you raise in consciousness is learning how to take responsibility because you are afraid to make a mistake. You feel this way because you think and believe YOU ARE A MISTAKE!! You are not!!! So stop judging yourself!! You are a MYSTERY!!! You will never figure yourself out and that is where the fun is!!! You are an adventure meant to be experienced!!!! So experience is the key!!! Go out there and experience yourself!!! If you are a man become as free as a woman!!! God created woman to kill every man's ego so he can enter paradise and recognize his divinity. God created man to give every woman an ego so she can enter paradise and recognize her divinity. When we come together we make a COMPLETE HUMAN, and thus a child is born!!! Life is SEX with your inner feminine if you are a man, and for a woman its SEX with her inner MAN. Its the funniest thing, the secret to life is the model of the perfect family of human!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

God created woman to kill every man's ego so he can enter paradise and recognize his divinity. God created man to give every woman an ego so she can enter paradise and recognize her divinity.

Exactly, because when a man truly loves a woman, it is going to break his ego. When love is not there, awakening is next to impossible. When love is there, it is going to put you on your knees, there is no way you can escape this pain. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

34 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Exactly, because when a man truly loves a woman, it is going to break his ego. When love is not there, awakening is next to impossible. When love is there, it is going to put you on your knees, there is no way you can escape this pain. 

You got it!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I wrote down the question "what makes a human complete" in my notebook yesterday, today I see this. Communication is everywhere and all i need to do is be a sponge and let it be sucked in