Kalki Avatar

I need 5meo advice

9 posts in this topic

Im thinking on buying 5meo soon to at least try it in microdose. Some questions I have. 

What and how strong does a 5meo microdose feel like? Is there any preparation recommended before getting into 5meo? Can it help with anxiety, ptsd and depression aswell? 

Do you guys get this online via shipping? 

What would you say from this pic, is it good quality? 

Screenshot_20220929_090840.jpg

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

10 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

What and how strong does a 5meo microdose feel like?

A true microdose is sub-perceptual. A low dose is what I call Presence. It is barely psychedelic and characterized in my experience by deep peace, gratitude, clarity, and a noticeable decrease in mental chatter.

Is there any preparation recommended before getting into 5meo?

All that's asked of you is to surrender. The more thoroughly you can surrender, the more you will realize.

Can it help with anxiety, ptsd and depression aswell? 

Yes. In the circles I travel 5-MeO-DMT is seen as a powerful ally in healing and self actualization.

Yes I've received it this way.

We can't analyze from a photo alone. That being said, what you have in the photo looks exactly like n,n-DMT not 5-MeO-DMT. Is this from a source you know and trust?

Edited by halfknots
typos

12 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Im thinking on buying 5meo soon to at least try it in microdose. Some questions I have. 

What and how strong does a 5meo microdose feel like? Is there any preparation recommended before getting into 5meo? Can it help with anxiety, ptsd and depression aswell? 

Screenshot_20220929_090840.jpg

I've ordered in the past a kid asked for an exchange of bitcoin, I had to go and exchanged credits for a bit coin and didn't get the substance, personally I haven't experienced 5-meo-dmt as of yet, I've experienced lsd,mushrooms ?, I feel as if 5-meo-dmt can wait for bit, taking my time to integrate what I've got from mushrooms.

It’s hard to know without testing it. I’ve had some yellow looking 5meo like that before but you never know until you test

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 01/10/2022 at 8:51 PM, King Merk said:

It’s hard to know without testing it. I’ve had some yellow looking 5meo like that before but you never know until you test

which test do you rely on for testing 5 meo? 

@Tboy there’s drug test kits you can buy. I can’t remember what brand the one I used is 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 29/09/2022 at 1:35 PM, Kalki Avatar said:

Start with a small dose, around 10mg, and slowly work your way up to the larger dose of 25-30mg. Do NOT go straight to >25mg. 

No food for 4 hours before. Have a bucket just in case you get nauseous.

Make sure you won't be interrupted, have a safe space etc, etc. Usual stuff.

Yes it can help with trauma related issues if you go slow and steady with it. 

No sourcing questions allowed.

Wow thats a lot of drugs haha!

That looks pretty similar to mine.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

5meo is the most powerful susbstance in the world and you should approach it with respect. 

Think about it as the ultimate glimpse of the divine you can get. Something that imo should be given after an initiation or to "elders", not random people

That said, I took it randomly and it has been amazing, but I needed a lot of time to integrate everything. I had no background at all, I was areligious, I didn't have the structure to support such a blast

Somebody should create a pathway that leads to eventually taking 5meo