thisintegrated

Rare example of ISFP intellectual

8 posts in this topic

Why do you think he's an ISFP? I can sort of see it but I would like to hear your thought process behind it.

I find him funny as hell for some reason, something about him is just funny to me, I'm not sure what.

9 hours ago, Asayake said:

Why do you think he's an ISFP? I can sort of see it but I would like to hear your thought process behind it.

I find him funny as hell for some reason, something about him is just funny to me, I'm not sure what.

He makes an emotionally charged assertion, and then remembers he has to sound impartial and so often turns it into a question the last second.

"They're sham referendums ......is that how you see them?"

"So in their minds it's okay to blow up the west if they don't share these wonderful values?"

He tries to mock Russia because it goes against his Fi.  He uses language in a way which communicates his own views.  With every talking point of his he tries to reach some emotional conclusion.  He expects his Fi to be validated after each questions "so the Russians are bad, yes?"  "so Putin is stupid, yes?".  Even when talking about strategy or facts, it's always about getting to some emotional conclusion.  An INTP or something would be much more interested in the strategy itself, or the possible outcomes, or the specific weapons used, or the details in logistics.  An ISFP is just interested in knowing how to feel about the situation (Fi), who's winning (FiSe), and who will or should win (Ni).

And yeah, he's funny cause SFs aren't expected to be so direct.  ISFPs are hard for most people to understand.  They don't really fall into any basic category.  Too cold and selfish to be a feeler, but too warm and caring to be an intellectual.

Edited by thisintegrated

15 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

He uses language in a way which communicates his own views.

WOAH, almost like any other human being xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

WOAH, almost like any other human being xD

Putin is a crazy, senile old fool, as can be seen in his decision to blow up the pipe.

vs

Putin blew up the pipe so noone gets the idea to try to overthrow him and seek international recognition / legitimacy by offering Europe to turn NS1 back on.

That's the difference between Fi and Ti.  With the second one, where is the Fi?  Go ahead and find it for me.  Night and day difference, idk how you still struggle with it.

Edited by thisintegrated

5 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

idk how you still struggle with it.

It was just the way you formulated that sentence that was funny to me xD

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

It was just the way you formulated that sentence that was funny to me xD

9_9

@thisintegrated

What do you think of my newest topic about Leo's "main shtick"? I need your perspective on it :D