Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Why Life is Pure Imagination

8 posts in this topic

God is the source of reality. For God to truly understand itself it must put it self asleep and fool itself to believe in others. By believing in others, it loses belief in itself and designs itself by the reaction it gets from others. So then to protect itself God has to create an ego or a sense of separateness by labeling everything as other or different than it.

Since God is addicted to truth, God will see the world from its finite perspective it constructed and that is what reality/God's life will be a perfect mirror of its own beliefs. So God walks through its entire body which is infinity and whichever parts it doesn't like it says ewww I wish that didn't exist. Then the parts that God denies treat God in finite disguise the same way God treats itself and that is why Life becomes hard. At a certain point God is led to break character, and try something different because what they are doing is not working out for them. Then God starts listening and taking advice from others which are just the parts of God that God judged separate that God created to teach itself how to change and live. Through this process God is either learning to drop their beliefs, by realizing that beliefs and facts are a separate order since God is the source of all beliefs and facts. If God sees the world from a love perspective then God is learning to see distinction so it can figure out what to focus on. 

You see if God loves everything equally....then God has no idea what to do, so God needs a ego to figure out what it wants to do so it can express itself from that perspective at the highest level and experience how all of its other perspectives feel about it. If God loves truth it wants to figure everything out so it can control itself and protect itself. 

When God realizes that everything is love, it no longer needs protection because every single moment in life is seen as love so the distinction between death and love collapses. Why? Because what you call life is what you love, and what you call death is what you hate. As God you love to be in control, you love to express yourself freely, and you love surprising your own self with your genius intellect and creativity but you do not get to ever see it because you are all alone with no reflection or mirror to share it with. So all life is.....is a game where God gets to show itself....why it is so awesome!!! God gets to fall in love with itself by realizing that all of life is equally awesome, while simultaneously seeing the genius in the design of a limited perspective and how awesome and wonderful limitation is as well. Then it teaches itself that limitation how to grow and become a well-rounded perfect expression in limited form which then gives God proof of how awesome it is...which just makes God fall in love with itself more. THIS is why you are here, you are here to realize yourself as God, realize how awesome life is and how awesome you are!!! 

THIS is why you created Leo Gura!!!! So Leo isn't wrong....he is the most awake motherfucker because once you realize this.....you realize....YOU ARE LEO GURA!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Truly, it's just God showing itself how awesome it is, falling in love with itself

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

So God walks through its entire body which is infinity and whichever parts it doesn't like it says ewww I wish that didn't exist. Then the parts that God denies treat God in finite disguise the same way God treats itself and that is why Life becomes hard.

Great post ?

Questions:

If God finds a part where it's divine bliss, why doesn't it just stay in that divine bliss for eternity instead of doing all this creating and exploring and risking the possibility of pain and suffering?

When one person is at the peak of an Absolute awakening, and they feel themselves as everything that ever has been, is, and will be, how is it that you could have another person on the other side of the world who also awakens to the Absolute Truth?

Are there two separate simultaneous Absolute awakenings, even though Absolute would imply there is only one?

Is it true that I will (perhaps some point after my physical / egoic death) experience your subjective reality at some point?

Will I repeat my subjective life more than once? And therefore I should make it the best one possible?

Ah yeah, and:

If one human learns not to kill another person, why does God separate itself into more humans who also eventually learn (or not learn) to kill others? Wouldn't God learn its lesson through one human, then be able to automatically apply implement that wisdom to all humans? It's like God is repeating the same mistakes through the vehicle of endless humans/ forms etc...?

2 hours ago, Brandon Nankivell said:

Great post ?

Questions:

If God finds a part where it's divine bliss, why doesn't it just stay in that divine bliss for eternity instead of doing all this creating and exploring and risking the possibility of pain and suffering?

When one person is at the peak of an Absolute awakening, and they feel themselves as everything that ever has been, is, and will be, how is it that you could have another person on the other side of the world who also awakens to the Absolute Truth?

Are there two separate simultaneous Absolute awakenings, even though Absolute would imply there is only one?

Is it true that I will (perhaps some point after my physical / egoic death) experience your subjective reality at some point?

Will I repeat my subjective life more than once? And therefore I should make it the best one possible?

1. Only the ego suffers, the I AM never suffers. The ego has to submit completely to the will of the I AM to escape suffering.  The I AM will not force it too, but it will guide it towards liberation.

2. Each "person" is a thought inside the I AM. Each thought or person is a separate dream. When you walk down the street everything you see is thought that has taken physical form. 

3. There are many Absolute Awakenings because Infinity can present the same logic or theme in an infinite number of expressions/perspectives.

4. You can experience now. Why put it off later? 

5. That I have no answer for and me and a friend are trying to investigate it. I have heard you can but I have no personal experience of it so I haven't confirmed it. If you mean life as the EGO that is. But if you mean the I AM....the I AM cannot die. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.