Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacob Morres

the left behaves like children

21 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHh4PhDMtA

from a systemic standpoint i can understand but jesus christ. these college kids need to learn some respect and manners. makes me not want to identify with being left

disclaimer: i dont endorse sneako or his ideas. 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Jacob Morres

I’m sure if we did the same thing with a bunch of conservative college kids, they’d just act cordial and supremely educated the whole time.

@aurum

Not sure tbh if they would be rowdy like this 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Jacob Morres Imo, it just threatens your survival.

What survival need are you meeting by claiming they need respect and manners in the way you do above?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

He just cherry picks the worst in the left, and they are just a bunch of kids anyway. I could do the same with the right. Sometimes the left behaves like a canceling mob and that can be toxic. They don't solve the problem by silencing and overwlming the opposition. In Sweden, the most leftist country, the neonazi right-wing got 73 or so deputies in the parliament, silence them and they will respond with a quiet vote.

Man I hate how I sound saying this but honestly these people weren't hit nearly enough growing up. They behave like children because that's what they essentially are. Not all of them of course, but the "worst" ones of the bunch that are the loudest and lead the pack. They have largely never had to face any adversity, work and earn things for themselves, experience resistance, or generally been told "NO" in their lives.

When parents can't parent properly as they are too busy working since the economy rapes the middle class, well this is what you get. A bunch of young people who have never done anything in their lives thinking they know exactly how to solve all the worlds problems.

It's a shame because there are a lot of good ideas in the left, certainly more than the right which is just rehashing the status quo. It's just that the general culture and population doesn't take progressive ideas seriously because they are marketed poorly or pushed in their face too fast to digest.

Groups and socialization make you stupid though, so it's not worth the effort to play the game. Just do your own thing and try to radiate impact as an individual.

The green haired idiots screaming at the top of their lungs or the MAGA hat wearing mouth breathers waving stupid signs around are just white noise, ignore it.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@KH2 not sure why ur making personal attacks 

Edited by Jacob Morres

In my opinion, what we are observing here is not a healthy manifestation of stage green. Which means society will regress into a more reasonable form of stage orange with a mixture of green. This has happened a few times now, and it will happen until a proper evolutionary pathway up the spiral was found.

Many will breach into yellow and stablize the environment somewhat, being perceived as the "voices of reason" by those who have begun to see the limitation of each of those stages.

Glory to Israel

Hard times create strong men,
Strong men create good times, 
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times.

A lot of this is going to change over the coming decade. We're in for some seriously hard times. Professional victimhood simply won't be seen the same way. It will be an unaffordable luxury.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

sneako is a literal piece of shit, and a false rape accuser. fuck that guy 

13 hours ago, Epikur said:

Lol I agree with the message. Though too many insults and calling them subhuman makes us more of the same 

I find the American left, not necessarily the ones abroad, are rather low consciousness. When I watched Leo's video on socialization making you stupid, the first thing that came to mind are the left, because they are collectivists and too much trust so called "experts" to tell them what to think rather than coming to their own conclusions. They tend to go along with whatever their leadership tells them to think.

I don't even think they are necessarily much higher in consciousness than the right. I see way too much identity politics and division promoted among them. Why the need to divide people up into a million different groups and tell some of them they are victims and get them fired up?  Why all the reverse racism of punishing whites and asians for being "too successful?" I see both the extreme left and extreme right as being low consciousness. The only people approaching sane are moderates. :)

Go on reddit and look at the typical leftists there. They are like whiny children. I really wish the left would improve and grow past this stage, for the good of society... this victimhood, hating the haters type of mentality. This undeserved sense of moral superiority they have. They need to be more tolerant, to lead by example. They act like their cult political party is the answer to all of the world's problems. They act like they are never wrong.  Hopefully with time we can evolve.

In the meantime I basically have to flip a coin at the polling booth when I go and vote... I can't stomach either political party. All I know is that I'm voting yes in 27 to legalize marijuana, and yes on medicaid expansion (South Dakota)

Edited by sholomar

On 10/5/2022 at 2:40 AM, sholomar said:

I find the American left, not necessarily the ones abroad, are rather low consciousness. When I watched Leo's video on socialization making you stupid, the first thing that came to mind are the left, because they are collectivists and too much trust so called "experts" to tell them what to think rather than coming to their own conclusions. They tend to go along with whatever their leadership tells them to think.

I don't even think they are necessarily much higher in consciousness than the right. I see way too much identity politics and division promoted among them. Why the need to divide people up into a million different groups and tell some of them they are victims and get them fired up?  Why all the reverse racism of punishing whites and asians for being "too successful?" I see both the extreme left and extreme right as being low consciousness. The only people approaching sane are moderates. :)

Go on reddit and look at the typical leftists there. They are like whiny children. I really wish the left would improve and grow past this stage, for the good of society... this victimhood, hating the haters type of mentality. This undeserved sense of moral superiority they have. They need to be more tolerant, to lead by example. They act like their cult political party is the answer to all of the world's problems. They act like they are never wrong.  Hopefully with time we can evolve.

In the meantime I basically have to flip a coin at the polling booth when I go and vote... I can't stomach either political party. All I know is that I'm voting yes in 27 to legalize marijuana, and yes on medicaid expansion (South Dakota)

yeah people on the far left are usually very insecure/unhappy with themselves and overcompensate for it with their ideals. 

It's ironic because they describe the other side that way.