Carl-Richard

What is Leo's main shtick really about? Psychonautics vs. Spirituality

426 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Because you kept on banning those who did, so that you could establish your God monopoly around here.

Many Godlike, very love :):x:):x:)^_^

Nah, it sounds more like your marketing plot for the upcoming course.

Much sneaky, such obvious :):x:):x:)^_^

Preach. 

???????

@Gesundheit2 i think it's obvious. You didn’t need to say it .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

58 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Much sneaky, such obvious :):x:):x:)

17 hours ago, Being_Ali33 said:

Leo has given the impression of being quite integral so far. lately you can not deny that there is a kind of strange smell, which makes you think of what you say. But maybe he's legit. it's very hard to tell when money comes into the equation. Although I don't really think it's that much money either. how much people are going to buy a course in which you have to do 5meo hundreds of times? I would say little. It will be really interesting to know about the results

I think without knowing deeper about a person's life and how they practice psychedelics and spirituality, we can't really discern which one is superior.

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Gesundheit2 i think it's obvious. You didn’t need to say it .

And you will still buy the course, nevertheless.

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Leo has given the impression of being quite integral so far. lately you can not deny that there is a kind of strange smell, which makes you think of what you say. But maybe he's legit. it's very hard to tell when money comes into the equation. Although I don't really think it's that much money either. how much people are going to buy a course in which you have to do 5meo hundreds of times? I would say little. It will be really interesting to know about the results

It's fair game, that's the only thing I'm going to say.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

And you will still buy the course, nevertheless

Not sure .I need to see the free samples first.  But I trust Leo's level of wakefulness.  He is REALLY a better teacher than most of those other spiritual teachers you find on YouTube. 

Its upto you, I am very much a active listener of Leo's youtube Videos.. I find nowhere the depth & variety of topics he covered in all YouTube or anywhere else.

I have knowledge about Non duality or Advaita what in India it is called. But he mixes advance spirituality with advance theories of science & gives you new perspective.

I am admirer of Leo & his capacity to explain deepest topics. Sheer topics he covered is of very much variety & depth. How he knows all this ? He is definitely a active reader, contemplator & a good presentor.

@Breakingthewall

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

it's obvious and clear as the sun in the middle of the day . 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

42 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

He said before, he's going to price the course EXTREMELY high. Like literal extortion. So only the "most serious" people invest in it. I think he was discussing 10 grand except South American members of this cult said that is like, actually straight up unaffordable for them even if they sell their homes.

So expect $5000?

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Because you kept on banning those who did, so that you could establish your God monopoly around here.

Many Godlike, very love :):x:):x:)^_^

Much sneaky, such obvious :):x:):x:)^_^

Please sirs, do the needful and buy the $5000 God Awakening Redux mk.II Dub Edition Remix course.

Leo is my guru. I need a guru. Oh god put your cock in my mouth guru. This cock is so radical. Are you open to the possibility of sucking cock? God would suck it, he loves everything.

7 hours ago, AMTO said:

@Razard86 You’re dreaming Leo. Leo isn’t hyping mediation because that’s the dream you’re dreaming. 

You are dreaming me telling me I am dreaming Leo. Who are you telling?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

So expect $5000?

That's still way too much. The minimum wage here in Brazil is $250/month.

Edited by Vibes

31 minutes ago, Vibes said:

That's still way too much. The minimum wage here in Brazil is $250/month.

He says he wants it to be super expensive, to the point you have to nearly bankrupt yourself to buy it (so only the most serious people sign up).

@RMQualtrough

You've been posting a lot of extreme nonsense lately. Control yourself or you'll be kicked out of here.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Ummmm Leo....you are contradicting yourself right now. I get what you are saying...but.....everyone can just make meditation the best method to awake and it will be so.

@RMQualtrough

No, your ego does not have enough power to alter that part of your dream.

Awakening requires finding a key to the unique lock that is your mind. The lock is whatever it is, and you're not just gonna wish it away.

It is a common mistake amoung spiritual folk to aasume that the lock is the same for everyone. This is untrue. Yet at the sams time, there are commonalities between all the locks, which is why psychedelics tend to be effective for many people. But not all people. Nothing will be effective for everyone.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Are you open to the possibility of sucking cock? God would suck it, he loves everything.

My new flirting line :x

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@RMQualtrough

No, your ego does not have enough power to alter that part of your dream.

Awakening requires finding a key to the unique lock that is your mind. The lock is whatever it is, and you're not just gonna wish it away.

It is a common mistake amoung spiritual folk to aasume that the lock is the same for everyone. This is untrue. Yet at the sams time, there are commonalities between all the locks, which is why psychedelics tend to be effective for many people. But not all people. Nothing will be effective for everyone.

Leo....I experienced mystical experiences....off of meditation music. Also Leo....through interacting with other high conscious people, they can awaken parts of you. Most of your experiments are done in isolation. So the bias you are gonna have is going to come through isolation. You haven't tried interacting through other conscious entities and seen how that could impact awakening. I have and I can tell you.... there is no lock. Other people can unlock you. Why? Because they are your mirror. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Leo....I experienced mystical experiences....off of meditation music. Also Leo....through interacting with other high conscious people, they can awaken parts of you. Most of your experiments are done in isolation. So the bias you are gonna have is going to come through isolation. You haven't tried interacting through other conscious entities and seen how that could impact awakening. I have and I can tell you.... there is no lock. Other people can unlock you. Why? Because they are your mirror.

I’d bet my last quid/dollar Leo has interacted with piss more of your so called ‘other conscious entities’ than yourself on his awakening journey. You don’t need others around you to realise the mirror aspect of these seeming others anyway. And, the levels of awakening he tries to portray to you are so far beyond ‘other conscious entities’ that your comment is just childs play. There isn’t no other awakening you, you’re awakening yourself and that’s the bottom line. Solo and in isolation is without doubt the best way to unlock your mind for the deeper awakenings. ‘Others’ just become a distraction. Of course there’s a lock, it’s like your mind is twisted and tangled in a tight knot. The knot is the lock. It’s just a phrase to communicate through language

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

. there is no lock. Other people can unlock you.

This btw, is genius. Possibly the most instantly hypocritical line I’ve ever read ? I’ll give you that. That’s one way to say you havnt got a clue ?️‍♂️ 

22 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

This btw, is genius. Possibly the most instantly hypocritical line I’ve ever read ? I’ll give you that. That’s one way to say you havnt got a clue ?️‍♂️ 

nicolas-cage-laugh.gif

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

8 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

On 3/10/2022 at 9:30 PM, Being_Ali33 said:

We are the lock. a practically impassable armored door because the one who tries to cross it is the lock. it seems that 5 meo works to vaporize that lock in many cases, but in many others it doesn't. and much less on the first try. we must think that the door we want to open is masterfully placed, it is a work of art.

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

I’d bet my last quid/dollar Leo has interacted with piss more of your so called ‘other conscious entities’ than yourself on his awakening journey. You don’t need others around you to realise the mirror aspect of these seeming others anyway. And, the levels of awakening he tries to portray to you are so far beyond ‘other conscious entities’ that your comment is just childs play. There isn’t no other awakening you, you’re awakening yourself and that’s the bottom line. Solo and in isolation is without doubt the best way to unlock your mind for the deeper awakenings. ‘Others’ just become a distraction. Of course there’s a lock, it’s like your mind is twisted and tangled in a tight knot. The knot is the lock. It’s just a phrase to communicate through language

You know nothing outside of your direct experience. Anything outside of your direct experience is mere delusion.