mmKay

Freaks of Nature Mega-Thread

191 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

Something on topic with this and the rest of this thread:

Ozzy Ozborne's ability to consume a massive amount of drugs and alcohol and not die has been studied by scientists. Apparently, his genes (or a specific gene?) make his body purge out these substances at a much faster rate, but the same gene(s) make him much more prone to being an addict in the first place.

Good catch!

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@mmKay

10 hours ago, mmKay said:

Good catch!

I could be wrong, but this case shows genetics and epigenetics at play here. For example, if his parents or grandparents have been consuming large quantities of those drugs and alcohol, they very likely would have passed the genes for his ability to be highly tolerant to big doses of drugs, and the expression of those genes is probably the more important factor here. For example, and I am intuitively speculating here, that his parents could have also given him small quantities of alcohol and drugs, that allowed his systems to adapt to higher quantities as well. That and him engaging with behaviors of consuming those every day helped achieve some alignment with his ability to tolerate high levels.

However, it's obviously not a great lifestyle for the average person.

I could totally see some autistic superpower that can prefectly guess RGB values.

Edited by mmKay

Holy Sh*t. Ofc Nicola Tesla was a Freak of Nature!
Check this out :

The Electrical Experimenter 1919 , page 66 on the PDF  or 744 in the magazine( the source) is open to public.

[...] Then I instinctively commenced to make excursions beyond the limits of the small world of which I had knowledge, and i saw new scenes.  These were at first very blurred and indistinct, and would flit away when I tried to concentrate my attention upon them, but by and by succeeded in fixing them; they gained in strength and distinctness and finally assumed the concreteness of real things. I soon discovered that my best comfort was attained if I simply went on in my vision farther and farther, getting new impressions all the time, and so I began to travel -of course, in my mind.

Every night (and sometimes during the day), when alone, I would start on my journeys  see new places, cities and countries  live there, meet people and make friendships and acquaintances and, however unbelievable, it is a fact that they were just as dear to me as those in actual life and not a bit less intense in their manifestations.

This I did constantly until I was about seventeen when my thoughts turned seriously to invention. Then I observed to my delight that I could visualize with the greatest facility. I needed no models, drawings or experiments. I could picture them all as real in my mind. Thus I have been led unconsciously to evolve what I consider a new method of materializing inventive concepts and ideas, which is radically opposite to the purely experimental and is in my opinion ever so much more expeditious and efficient.

The moment one constructs a device to carry into practise a crude idea he finds himself unavoidably engrost with the details and defects of the apparatus. As he goes on improving and reconstructing, his force of concentration diminishes and he loses sight of the great underlying principle.

Results may be obtained but always at the sacrifice of quality. My method is different. I do not rush into actual work. When I get an idea I start at once building it up in my imagination. I change the construction, make improvements and operate the device in my mind. It is absolutely immaterial to me whether I run my turbine in thought or test it in my shop. I even note if it is out of balance. There is no difference whatever, the results are the same. In this way I am able to rapidly develop and perfect a conception without touching anything. When I have gone so far as to embody in the invention every possible improvement I can think of and see no fault anywhere, I put into concrete form this final product of my brain. Invariably my device works as I conceived that it should, and the experiment comes out exactly as I planned it.

In twenty years there has not been a single exception. Why should it be otherwise? Engineering, electrical and mechanical, is positive in results. There is scarcely a subject that cannot be mathematically treated and the effects calculated or the results determined beforehand from the available theoretical and practical data. The carrying out into practise of a crude idea as is being generally done is, I hold. nothing but a waste of energy, money and time. 

Lets find more juicy stuff on him ?
Other brilliant minds are welcome as well.

Edited by mmKay

@mmKay

On 2/11/2023 at 6:36 PM, mmKay said:

Check this out :

The Electrical Experimenter 1919 , page 66 on the PDF  or 744 in the magazine( the source) is open to public.

[...] Then I instinctively commenced to make excursions beyond the limits of the small world of which I had knowledge, and i saw new scenes.  These were at first very blurred and indistinct, and would flit away when I tried to concentrate my attention upon them, but by and by succeeded in fixing them; they gained in strength and distinctness and finally assumed the concreteness of real things. I soon discovered that my best comfort was attained if I simply went on in my vision farther and farther, getting new impressions all the time, and so I began to travel -of course, in my mind.

Every night (and sometimes during the day), when alone, I would start on my journeys  see new places, cities and countries  live there, meet people and make friendships and acquaintances and, however unbelievable, it is a fact that they were just as dear to me as those in actual life and not a bit less intense in their manifestations.

This I did constantly until I was about seventeen when my thoughts turned seriously to invention. Then I observed to my delight that I could visualize with the greatest facility. I needed no models, drawings or experiments. I could picture them all as real in my mind. Thus I have been led unconsciously to evolve what I consider a new method of materializing inventive concepts and ideas, which is radically opposite to the purely experimental and is in my opinion ever so much more expeditious and efficient.

The moment one constructs a device to carry into practise a crude idea he finds himself unavoidably engrost with the details and defects of the apparatus. As he goes on improving and reconstructing, his force of concentration diminishes and he loses sight of the great underlying principle.

Results may be obtained but always at the sacrifice of quality. My method is different. I do not rush into actual work. When I get an idea I start at once building it up in my imagination. I change the construction, make improvements and operate the device in my mind. It is absolutely immaterial to me whether I run my turbine in thought or test it in my shop. I even note if it is out of balance. There is no difference whatever, the results are the same. In this way I am able to rapidly develop and perfect a conception without touching anything. When I have gone so far as to embody in the invention every possible improvement I can think of and see no fault anywhere, I put into concrete form this final product of my brain. Invariably my device works as I conceived that it should, and the experiment comes out exactly as I planned it.

In twenty years there has not been a single exception. Why should it be otherwise? Engineering, electrical and mechanical, is positive in results. There is scarcely a subject that cannot be mathematically treated and the effects calculated or the results determined beforehand from the available theoretical and practical data. The carrying out into practise of a crude idea as is being generally done is, I hold. nothing but a waste of energy, money and time. 

An incredibly skilled visualizer, and very strong imagination powers, you might as well call him a son of God for how powerfully he can imagine and sustain that level of visualization. He's one of my role modals, and I work everyday on my visualization to someday be able to design an art piece in my head, complete with landscapes and characters, all in perspective and all the other art fundamentals. Maybe even design a machine as well.

Also thanks to him I play chess even more in my mind, even trying out blindfolded chess games.

Tesla definitely occupied a non-ordinary state of baseline consciousness. He was not a normal human, he was super-human. Normal people cannot do what he did.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2023-02-11 at 8:36 PM, mmKay said:

Check this out :

Nice

13 hours ago, LoneWonderer said:

Sai Baba Materialization

Imagine if David Blaine performed some "materializations" for these guys, they'd go completely crazy :D

Edited by Vibes

This lady from Physical 100. Can she carry 130 kg man?

Edited by hyruga

Blind people can use eco location if they got lucky enough to figure it out as infants! 

https://youtu.be/WHYCs8xtzUI

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 28/9/2022 at 7:42 PM, mmKay said:

Kim Peek - the megasavant. Beautiful. He is the actual man that inspired Rain Man.

reads a page in 10 seconds. left eye reads left page . right eye reads right page.

On 28/9/2022 at 9:06 AM, mmKay said:

People diagnosed with " Autism " are full of surprises. 

https://youtu.be/UAjAMYaiWnI

Mods delete everything besides this video please ??‍♂️ phone posting buggy A F

Pretty cool kid actually

Should i take the risk? 10 likes and i faceplant into my empty swimming pool

(Joking obviously) 

What do you think? Should Savant Syndrome people specifically breed together to create a superior race? ?

Edited by mmKay

Mathematical synesthesia. Sees shapes and feels emotions associated with numbers

Also ive heard some of these people can tell the time of the day without looking at the watch,  but  I haven't found a video yet. 

Edited by mmKay