mmKay

Freaks of Nature Mega-Thread

191 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

My intuition, is that geniuses are even more susceptible to mind traps than an average mind.

John Vervaeke, from either EP. 1 or 2 of Awakening From The Meaning Crisis: "the things that make you intelligent are also the things that make you prone to self-deception" (btw he is not using the Leonian "definition" of intelligence).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 cone receptors = 1 Million colors

4 cone receptors = 100 Million colors

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Masculine presenting straight woman

Feminine presenting straight man

So how can a straight woman be attracted to a feminine presenting man? Because her energy is masculine and he is feminine, role reversal attraction. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

I guess some of the key questions here, is, does being a genius makes you immune to ego deception?

Why would it?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The GOAT.  The way he breaks down and connects language is simply Godlike 

Edited by BlessedLion

@BlessedLion

9 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

The GOAT.  The way he breaks down and connects language is simply Godlike 

I was gonna post about him. Oi, he's my idol, and not yours! But yes, I think he's a good example of having both nature and nurture for his talent of music and lyric pattern matching. 

@Leo Gura

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why would it?

Christ Langen is one of many examples, of even if your IQ is 250 +, that doesn't inoculate the genius against the mind voice.

Technically, Charles Manson is a genius in how he charms and instills fear on people around him.

Yoda species, they are born enlightened

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@BlessedLion

I was gonna post about him. Oi, he's my idol, and not yours! But yes, I think he's a good example of having both nature and nurture for his talent of music and lyric pattern matching. 

I used to be so unhealthily obsessed with Eminem. I sometimes wonder if I was just programming my own mind with hate and violence but it helped me in my younger years navigate and have an outlet for my anger and angst. I connected with him so much. 

I do wonder what it’d be like if he spread messages of love with that talent, but it probably wouldn’t be nearly as popular. And it wouldn’t be Eminem. 

6 hours ago, integral said:

Yoda species, they are born enlightened

It's all about your Midichlorian count, brah ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

Find me more freaks!

I can't find any good video for now but I remember the author of my Big TOE was a natural with astral proyection. I've done it a few times myself and there was a point where I was afraid to fall asleep as every night I'd find myself in this white tunnel of buzzing energy and turbulence. I kind asked for it to stop and haven't had any of these since.

There must be plenty of videos of people claiming paranormal skills. Just gotta find the good ones.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Myostatin Deficiency in children 

Lack of myostatin function results in the excessive growth of skeletal muscle, demonstrating the existence of a powerful mechanism to control muscle size in normal individuals (1).

GettyImages-625962000.jpg

unknown (28).png

Edited by integral

This dude having spiritual experiences during his frontal lobe seizures