mmKay

Freaks of Nature Mega-Thread

191 posts in this topic

Personal Development enthusiasts sometimes end up being somewhat naive with what is or is not possible for each one of us with that " my beliefs are the only limits " mindset.  

Let's gather all the genetic lottery winners ?

Note : Try to discern high skill and mastery from LITERALLY genetically special people.  Genetically special people that also have high mastery ( Like Charly Puth's Perfect Pitch )  is okay for this thread as well. But not just mastery or high skill.

For example, no ammount of training will give you the ability to hear colors without the right  genetics  ( AKA Synesthesia )

Here are some examples of what I mean :

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi wut. He doesn't literally have 8 arms. That's just a meme ?

Steve Vai has probably the largest hands of any famous rock guitarist, and he is also one of the greatest. That said, he used to practice 12 hours every day.

I believe he was talking about Allan Holdsworth in the clip (who also had massive hands).

EIZoWilWwAIHTA0.jpg

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Nilsi wut. He doesn't literally have 8 arms. That's just a meme ?

Steve Vai has probably the largest hands of any famous rock guitarist, and he is also one of the greatest. That said, he used to practice 12 hours every day.

I believe he was talking about Allan Holdsworth in the clip (who also had massive hands).

EIZoWilWwAIHTA0.jpg

The first thing I thought of when I read freak of nature was Danny Carey lol. He is just built different.

But yeah, those are some big hands, holy shit.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 hours ago, mmKay said:

Note : Try to discern high skill and mastery from LITERALLY genetically special people.  Genetically special people that also have high mastery ( Like Charly Puth's Perfect Pitch )  is okay for this thread as well. But not just mastery or high skill.

That line is not clear to me at all.

The one and only, @Leo Gura. Just look at these videos below:

Have you ever seen another human being communicate to you, in such an explicit way, that you are GOD? Apparently, only the prophets and sages that majority don't know, worship, or kill off early. These types of people are special, in that they are like angels that can communicate to something you won't or can't directly communicate to yet, but they somehow can. I think this qualifies these types as freaks of nature somewhat, for example the Buddha, as the majority aren't accessing those types of divine communications.

Edited by Danioover9000

Some freaks of nature of strength and skill:

This boxer, BTW, hits heavy bags that weigh 400 + pounds, so that when infighting, he can generate tension and contraction against heavier boxers, as he's a shorter heavy weight boxer himself.

We were talking about spiritual freaks earlier, so I'll arrogantly mention myself (I don't give a shit :D): I had a sober awakening experience the third time I had ever sat down with the intention to meditate for an extended period of time. I haven't meditated for over 2 years and I still have regular moments of no mind.

58 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

We were talking about spiritual freaks earlier, so I'll arrogantly mention myself (I don't give a shit :D): I had a sober awakening experience the third time I had ever sat down with the intention to meditate for an extended period of time. I haven't meditated for over 2 years and I still have regular moments of no mind.

Thats crazy. I dont get there through meditation at all, but contemplation works quite well for me.

This guy got banned from competitions for winning too much. True freak.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, emptiness dancing said:

How it this even possible? ?

That's analogous to how spiritual masters are. They are born wired for it. Which is why you cannot do what they do.

Edited by Leo Gura

This is a good thread.

Find more!

Why are so many men freaks of nature, no women at all here:)

41 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Why are so many men freaks of nature, no women at all here:)

Is it still cheating if your GF has two Vjays? 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered