Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

The two paths to God realization

9 posts in this topic

The Masculine Path to God Realization is the longest way....because you require evidence. You will search for every clue, while having to check all your bias, you will have to continually judge yourself and expose all the lies you tell yourself so you can finally see life clearly. Once you reach this stage you then have to have a heart to heart with God to realize that you were only loyal to one half of truth and were forgetting about feelings. Once you can trust God to take control....God will then kill your ego, but will check all parts of you to make sure you are clear of biases/and judgment and then God will truly be able to get inside. 

This is when you are God realized.

The Feminine Path to God is the shortest way but is the path of no evidence. You just feel/faith and an inner knowing/intuition that God is there. The issue here is it doesn't make sense to you what is going on, you can sense a higher power but you can't understand/translate this feeling and can mistake God for some Demon and torment yourself and others. What can help you is learning to develop your understanding by reading so you can make sense of your powerful intuition. Then God will appear to you in a vivid dream and talk to you. If you can handle the lecture, then God will be able to get inside. 

This is when you are God realized.

Two reach God you need to truly understand yourself from one aspect of either the Masculine or the Feminine. Then trust the opposite when it communicates to you that its true identity is YOU. God realization....the hardest therapy...but if you are honest and complete this therapy....then you will realize....all of life you have been communicating with yourself on all levels. 

Good luck, I believe in you!!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Hello.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

The Masculine Path to God Realization is the longest way....because you require evidence. You will search for every clue, while having to check all your bias, you will have to continually judge yourself and expose all the lies you tell yourself so you can finally see life clearly.

This is what I am doing now.

Once you reach this stage you then have to have a heart to heart with God to realize that you were only loyal to one half of truth and were forgetting about feelings.

I’ve been at it for ~ a year.

If I experience a stressful feeling then I know that it’s time to inquire.

What’s the most effective way to go about talking to God?

The Feminine Path to God is the shortest way but is the path of no evidence. You just feel/faith and an inner knowing/intuition that God is there.

What are the instructions here?

I am open to this path of no evidence I would like to speed up the process of awakening I don't care as much if it's not analytical.

3 hours ago, Lunatic said:

I am open to this path of no evidence I would like to speed up the process of awakening I don't care as much if it's not analytical.

soften the iron walls of your ego with the psychedelic hammer and with the sandpaper of meditation. Hit them until they burst. And when they rebuild, hit again. Never stop sanding, until only an empty lot remains

Edited by Breakingthewall

52 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

soften the iron walls of your ego with the psychedelic hammer

Thx.

Working on that, cautiously.

52 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

and with the sandpaper of meditation.

I have put concentration & mindfulness on hold.

@Razard86's latest threads caught my attention.

15 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Thx.

Working on that, cautiously.

I have put concentration & mindfulness on hold.

@Razard86's latest threads caught my attention.

It’s a bit odd you say you’ve put concentration & mindfulness on hold. They will likely only help you achieve your desire to realize God faster and potentially in a deeper way. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

There are infinite paths of a non-binary nature in unique divine expressions as well....

I guess you could say that the path to enlightenment is A to A.

But really, there are no paths at all.

There only seem to be paths while you are dreaming.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

On 9/27/2022 at 1:59 AM, Lunatic said:

Hello.

The path of no evidence (intuition) is basically meditation. Stop thinking, and learn to direct your attention all around you. First through your body at differing points, then around your (bubble). If you haven't taken a psychedelic then take one as  that could be very beneficial in opening up your senses to a new level. Learn to shut off the mind so you can naturally sense the world around you. As you walk around life is constantly speaking to you, through the birds in the air, through the music you hear on the T.V. through the people that interact with you, there are no random occurrences every single moment in reality is a conversation. The problem is we are constantly speaking so we can't hear the message.

To talk to your inner feminine you need to develop your intuition where you can hear her voice. If you are a person who constantly sacrifices themselves for others you will have to answer for that with your inner feminine which is where your feelings lie. This is the shadow work you will have to do to clear through your trauma/fears/ to be able to embody the No Mind aspect of Reality and get instant downloads from Infinite Intelligence. 

You translate information through what you believe, and you get insights based on your ability to feel which is intuition. Your beliefs are your truth, and your feeling is your love. They are both the two halfs of truth which is absolute truth, absolute love, and absolute intelligence. So your ability to gain insights is based on what level you have been consistent on truth, and love. Most men care more about facts over feelings which is why their intuition is so low. Women are more intuitive because they focus more on feeling.

But focusing on facts makes you good at taking in information and processing it and making sense of it. So with intuition but a lack of focus on sense making ability, you will not be able to translate/make sense of your intuition and will be unable to express it fully. If you have knowledge, but lack intuition all you will have is conceptual knowledge but no knowledge that is combined with experience (mystical experiences) and thus cannot truly awaken as you are just stuck in concepts you have no reference point to compare them too. 

On 9/27/2022 at 1:59 AM, Lunatic said:

Hello.

You can't speed up the process anymore than obsessing about it, thinking about it everyday every moment and putting out the intention that your true hearts desire is to awaken as God. If this is the case...life will automatically unfold and lead you there. It has already led you here so far, so you are already on the path. Trust your intuition and sense making ability (logic) to help you find the truth.

I'm sorry to tell you, there are many people who will unconsciously confuse you and lead you astray. They are not doing it on purpose but it is all a part of the test to see how committed you are. Best of luck!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Thanks for the answer I can see what you're saying there, it surprisingly fits into my conceptual framework.

22 hours ago, Razard86 said:

If you are a person who constantly sacrifices themselves for others you will have to answer for that with your inner feminine which is where your feelings lie.

Except for this sentence, what do you mean with answer for?

To take responsibility?

In what sense?