Razard86

Tip to help you awaken...Everyone you see on the forums...

7 posts in this topic

Everyone you see on the forums...is you....but you don't really know what that means. You see, when you say....oh yeah I know they are me...you don't...no judgment obviously because you will awaken when you are ready.....so no rush!!! But here is a hint.....every time you judge anybody on the forums or in the world....you are truly judging yourself. For example, let's say you have a person on the forums who is complaining saying life is hell!!!! And you are going around telling them, no its not!!! Life is great!!!

The truth is....you both are correct!!! You see...the person who is complaining to you about how they feel....they are literally....your true feelings. They are the parts of yourself you deny!!!! So when truth....and feelings collide....oh boy!!!! If you only knew what that means....its a BIG CLUE!!!!

Your life is really your mirror....oh man if you only knew!!!! Your entire freaking life.....you have been interacting...with the face, the image of God....which is .....Yours/God's imagination!!!! 

So remember.....don't judge God's image....God is sensitive...encourage God and let God know that you love them and believe in them....because every part of God you see, is doing the best it can.....just like you and me. We are all parts of God that have disassociated ourself to know ourself by interacting with our reflection....so we each dream a dream where we forget that we are each other and get to really discover how we really feel about each other. Wow we can be really mean to each other when we are unconscious and think we aren't one. But we don't mean it....we wouldn't do it if we really know. I actually discovered...it is impossible for God to be a Devil OH BOY!!!! If you only knew!!! God is only a devil equivalent to how much it is asleep. God's greatest fear.....is to consciously hurt itself. Do you get it? God would NEVER consciously hurt itself EVER!!! That is impossible!!! Why? Because God is love!!! 

I'm not giving you anymore....especially you logical types!!! You will beg for more in your journey to figure life out!!! Stop trying to figure it out,.....is okay to not know....because.....the part that knows/reality.....is literally you!!! And its more conscious than you are!!!! It knows how to give you the greatest gift....but you call it death!!! But the greatest gift is actually life, its why its called the present!!! God wants to give you the greatest gift....but you men...YOU HATE SURPRISES!!!! 

That's it....no more clues...take the breadcrumbs.... I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

What really helps me in my pain and suffering is seeing God as absolute, total innocence. That child-like innocence is being expressed through every moment that ever is, here and now, but never with the slightest ill intent, just the grandest possible art experiment in the whole universe. Losing itself to itself, trusting that Love will always prevail no matter what. 

Like a child who is loved unconditionally and absolutely. That child will not be afraid to stumble and fall, it will not fear punishment, and will express itself fully and authentically by laughing, singing, dancing, jumping from joy and crying from pain, but it's all okay, since it knows that it is loved no matter what. The universe is like a child with a heart full of love and a mind that wants to experience everything, with full trust that it is carried, that it is loved, that it is all okay, no matter what. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

On 9/29/2022 at 2:00 PM, TheAlchemist said:

What really helps me in my pain and suffering is seeing God as absolute, total innocence. That child-like innocence is being expressed through every moment that ever is, here and now, but never with the slightest ill intent, just the grandest possible art experiment in the whole universe. Losing itself to itself, trusting that Love will always prevail no matter what. 

Like a child who is loved unconditionally and absolutely. That child will not be afraid to stumble and fall, it will not fear punishment, and will express itself fully and authentically by laughing, singing, dancing, jumping from joy and crying from pain, but it's all okay, since it knows that it is loved no matter what. The universe is like a child with a heart full of love and a mind that wants to experience everything, with full trust that it is carried, that it is loved, that it is all okay, no matter what. 

^You got it. Yes....this is why Jesus said suffer the little children and forbid them not for of such is the kingdom of heaven. To flow with life we have to recognize life is us, and thus we do not need to fight it but to trust it as a child can trust its parent. We trust life by connecting to it, and paying attention to the messages it is constantly sending us every moment on all levels to the best of our ability.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 9/27/2022 at 4:28 AM, Razard86 said:

The truth is....you both are correct!!! You see...the person who is complaining to you about how they feel....they are literally....your true feelings. They are the parts of yourself you deny!!!! So when truth....and feelings collide....oh boy!!!! If you only knew what that means....its a BIG CLUE!!!!

Damn that's deep... I know that I don't truly understand just how deep this goes, but my intuition is telling me that this is like really really important. Thank you for sharing this beautiful insight!

beep boop

3 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Damn that's deep... I know that I don't truly understand just how deep this goes, but my intuition is telling me that this is like really really important. Thank you for sharing this beautiful insight!

No problem...this forum...is like karma on steroids. Who needs psychedelics when you got these forums? LOL its a joke, I would still recommend psychedelics for contemplation. But this forum is like the perfect mirror. Every moment you have some random user criticizing or attacking something you write. It comes from all angles and completely out of no where. 

If you forget those critiques are YOU, you will take it personal. Each "person" is an aspect of Infinity that is looking at its opposite and saying EWWW.

Its like the Fall looks at Winter and says you are too cold, the Winter looks at Spring and says you are too Warm bright, and the Spring looks at the Summer and says you are too Hot and Sunny, and the Summer looks at the Fall and says you are too Chilly. 

Tall telling short its too short and Short telling Tall its too Tall. Logical telling the Creative its too wishy washy and the Creative telling the Logical its a robot. The Young telling the Old they are Fossils, and the Old telling the Young they are foolish and arrogant. This is just a game of identity and its important to not get too sucked in.....although sometimes it can be tough lol.

This is complete nonsense. God is the devil, god is being everyone simultaneously consciously. it didn't forget at all, the forgetting is an illusion. god is hurting itself constantly. I have a telepathic link with god and it freely admits that it's hurting me on purpose using the various characters in my life. Sometimes people just know things they couldn't possibly know, this is god slipping up on purpose. You should watch Leo's video on why god forgives devilry and evil and it is because god is deliberately being it. You don't understand god and never will. There's only one being who can intimately understand god and that's god himself and not the others. I am cursed with being god.

What others ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.