Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

I figured out how we are creating Reality....but I am not going tell you lol.

12 posts in this topic

You can deconstruct reality enough to find out how you are constructing reality. I'm not going to tell you how, just letting you know its possible to realize it and see it happening in real time. If you raise your awareness you will literally see it so don't think God Realization is the top awakening, realizing how you are literally constructing reality is the highest awakening. When you realize this fully....you lose the ability to offload responsibility on to anything else.

Its all you, completely and utterly you. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Scary stuff:ph34r:;)

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

33 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You can deconstruct reality enough to find out how you are constructing reality.

And you can destruct it further to realize that there is no "how" to creating reality.

This is the non-mechanical nature of imagination. There is no process involved, all processes stem from you imagining them.

On 9/26/2022 at 2:25 PM, Terell Kirby said:

There is no process involved, all processes stem from you imagining them.

^ You are talking conceptually. You are still not understanding. You can claim imagination all you want, you don't know HOW you are imagining it. There is a process involved that's proof you don't even understand it. You are just guessing and getting lost in conception.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

15 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You can claim imagination all you want, you don't know HOW you are imagining it.

What is the “how” then?

But before you answer, notice that whatever you say is more mental construction .. (ie. imagination). You can’t escape your own Mind.

Go deeper until you reach insanity, it’s well worth it in the End.

5 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

What is the “how” then?

But before you answer, notice that whatever you say is more mental construction .. (ie. imagination). You can’t escape your own Mind.

Go deeper until you reach insanity, it’s well worth it in the End.

Terell Kirby.... you are just playing a game, calling it a mental construction....is itself a mental construction. So you are literally being a hypocrite right now. I really do not like it when people try to tell you, you are wrong....when they themselves are doing the same thing.

What makes you think I haven't reached insanity? That's the point I'm saying...you are full of ego so you were drawn to prove me wrong.

I saw it, I deconstructed it, so I know it. I don't have to prove it, me and my friend both discovered it. You have so many assumptions and you don't have a clue. Its so funny. I get download  and insights galore and when I share them yall come on here and claim to know better which is so hilarious!!! Makes me laugh so much!!!

The irony is....in a previous post/thread I already explained how it works....but I knew yall wouldn't get it, it would fly over your heads.

Reality isn't random, it tricks you into thinking its random, but every single moment happens for an exact reason. EVERY MOMENT. I could explain it, but why? Since you have it figured out. But if you have it figured out....why are you responding? Because you don't...otherwise why waste your time responding? You see? I really get tired of all the dishonesty on the forums. 

If you know something.....why waste your time coming at me? If you know....go in peace. Or you know....you could actually be humble and learn something?

@Razard86

Life just appears to be. There is no how, because there is no one to ask, and no one to know. 

There is no trick. There is no explanation.

There seem to be stories about how we create the universe, ad infinitum. You can add yours to the pile if you like - why not? It doesn’t matter either way, but it might be fun.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I get download  and insights galore and when I share them yall come on here and claim to know better which is so hilarious!!! Makes me laugh so much!!!

Then what’s the problem? Enjoy it!

Apparently.

1 minute ago, PenguinPablo said:

sounds like co-depenedent arising / dependent origination.

Could be. But even this is only what seems to happen. It isn’t actually happening.

Apparently.