Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chives99

The ukraine was has shown how intelligent people are stupid

20 posts in this topic

Many russians have family and connections in Ukraine did Putin really think his soldiers and people would stand behind him on this one, this isnt a patriotic war of ww2 this is nothing but a power grab for putins ego. Even at the start of the war entire squadrons surrender immediately when they learnt it wasnt a training exercise. This is the 21st century people have a large influence from media outside of russia and wont just blindly follow anything their state tells them. People know when a war is pointless, unjust and serves nothing they believe. People have values that they are willing to die over as they know if they survive the war they will just want to kill themselves anyway, there're many instances of soldiers turning on their commanding officers also known as fragging. Russian people arent as stage red as putin believes and look what hes done to his own position in his country and the world. I cant see how his regime will survive this.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Indeed i was born in crimea (ukraine) , which is Russia now. Ukraine and Russia are basically 2 same countries, most soldiers are demoralized. Ukraine and Russia are like brother and sister Most Russians soldiers don't want to fight there

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I think the war will end with the collapse of the armed forces and many munities as people refuse to be sent to their deaths

Russia is also started doing mobilization from their reserves with millitary experience. Can you imagine in what world we live in, where other people in the goverment decide for you that you should fight for your own country and protect the goverment and take away your freedom. My mind is literally blown, by things like these. I'm questioning myself, why i am even born here living amongst low conscious people?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Chives99 "The ukraine was has shown how intelligent people are stupid"

Where do you see the "intelligent" part..

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Russia is also started doing mobilization from their reserves with millitary experience. Can you imagine in what world we live in, where other people in the goverment decide for you that you should fight for your own country and protect the goverment and take away your freedom. My mind is literally blown, by things like these. I'm questioning myself, why i am even born here living amongst low conscious people?

I understand it if it's about defending your country against offensive attack.

@Blackhawk intelligent in the sense you need brains to run a country, plan a war, engage in diplomacy etc. Its not a job for a lay person, but stupid in the sense of being low  conscious and missing what life is all about expanding love and consciousness 

1 hour ago, Chives99 said:

@Blackhawk intelligent in the sense you need brains to run a country, plan a war, engage in diplomacy etc. Its not a job for a lay person, but stupid in the sense of being low  conscious and missing what life is all about expanding love and consciousness 

God wants to be low conscious. So it is how it is supposed to be some say.

4 hours ago, Chives99 said:

I see, but everything is shit in Russia. So almost anyone could do a better job.

They are just good at invading other countries since Russia is the biggest country on earth. Or nvm, they aren't good at that either anymore.

I'm russian even though I live neither in Russia or Ukraine. I have family on both Russia and Ukraine and all this situation is so surreal and brakes my heart. Russians and Ukrainians belong to the same ethnic group, that's absurd when humans are in war with each other but what's more absured is that they are in war with people from the same ethnic group, literaly a familiy, a tribe with the same genes. But I guess that Putin's ego is much more importent than anything. 

Yes I know that it's part of God's expression and all this spirituality and that conflicts are part of life etc. but on the hunan level, for me as an individual, I can't deny that it breaks my heart.  

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

14 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

@Chives99 "The ukraine was has shown how intelligent people are stupid"

Where do you see the "intelligent" part..

I understand it if it's about defending your country against offensive attack.

Also defending your own country is a low consciousness decision, it says where you are at to be honest.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

3 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Also defending your own country is a low consciousness decision, it says where you are at to be honest.

No it's not.

18 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

No it's not.

Yes it is, fighting for your own country means you're protecting its leaders/politics/idealogies/mistakes and so on. You're also agreeing for mandatory mobilization and them telling you to go kill yourself for their goverment, you're also agreeing to them taking away your freedom.

There is no such thing as "your own country" it's an illusion in your head. Even if a country gets taken over by a hostile country, natural selection for evolution will always push the occupied country for the betterment - time span might be increased because of the occupation but eventually it will follow the laws of nature. Most people defend their country is because they want to protect their gene pool/race and culture which is part of their illusion and low consciousness.

Defending your own country is one of the most low conscious descisions you can make, i don't know if you know this but soldiers are people with one of the lowest consciousness ranges.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

34 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Yes it is, fighting for your own country means you're protecting its leaders/politics/idealogies/mistakes and so on. You're also agreeing for mandatory mobilization and them telling you to go kill yourself for their goverment, you're also agreeing to them taking away your freedom.

There is no such thing as "your own country" it's an illusion in your head. Even if a country gets taken over by a hostile country, natural selection for evolution will always push the occupied country for the betterment - time span might be increased because of the occupation but eventually it will follow the laws of nature. Most people defend their country is because they want to protect their gene pool/race and culture which is part of their illusion and low consciousness.

Defending your own country is one of the most low conscious descisions you can make, i don't know if you know this but soldiers are people with one of the lowest consciousness ranges.

Sigh.. omg so stupid and naive.

I remember now why I should stay away from this forum.

Edited by Blackhawk

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Sigh.. omg so stupid and naive.

I remember now why I should stay away from this forum.

Yeah i don't know why you're in a consciousness research forum in the first place, if you can't comprehend something as simple as that.  

The collective consciousness is low ,which means that most people only know and care about survival/social constructionism/belonging. The only way is just working on yourself. Higher awareness and a higher state of vibrations comes from consciousness development. It is pointless to   teach younger souls knowledge when they arent as aware, they won't understand or care that much. Ones they're ready they will know themselves, all we can do is just worki on ourselves and leave the knowledge behind for the collective consciousness .

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

41 minutes ago, EugeneTheSage said:

@Jowblob I consider myself as stage yellow and I'm ready to fight for Ukraine's freedom. Leo is still do sex after all these awakenings, why then patriotism is low consciousness?

@EugeneTheSage  

It's not hard to understand, ruler collects the life forces from multiple sources and harnasses it for ones own intentions, war mobilization, defending country, killing people, so they can stay in power for example. They generate very negative collective experiences, and humanity is constantly being inflicted with every form of trauma you can think of to extract emotional energy. The energy in its natural state is love. There are very conscious dark beings that receive pleasure in inflicting trauma. 

The more a being has the capacity for self awareness/high consciousness the more life force it holds and the more it can self inquiry, consciousness is life force/creation. 

All the consciousness emotions that are expressed during war , are of low consciousness quality. If you have chosen a side in war from your limited perspective and beliefs you are already of low consciousness quality/expression.

The way i am able to tell the brainwashing has been complete is if humanity thinks that war or any other form of cohersion is a necessary tool to solve problems. That is opposite of enlightenment, and a succesfull corruption of a beings freewill to become an instrument for pathological forces, who create the problem so that they can create reaction in order to create a solution. Convincing victims to victimize other victims, getting people into seperation consciousness.

I can go on, this is not fucking rocket science.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob I have two questions for you:

1. Whats your prescription to Ukrainian people
  2. If you would be Zelensky, how would you try to solve this war problem? 
Edited by zurew

The first priority is protecting ukranian lives, therefore they should all make a plan to flee to neighboring countries first since that will minimize the harm on both sides, I don't know the follow up but I imagine it would actually make diplomacy much easier in someway, if you really want to fight use robots not people, if russia occupies an empty ukraine even after diplomacy what would be the excuse now, it would give russian citizens a much larger time window for them to oppose their leaders themselves, this measure is possible in the modern world and much less extreme than war.

Edited by seriousman24

On 26/9/2022 at 9:07 PM, Jowblob said:

Indeed i was born in crimea (ukraine) , which is Russia now. Ukraine and Russia are basically 2 same countries, most soldiers are demoralized. Ukraine and Russia are like brother and sister Most Russians soldiers don't want to fight there

They can be 2 same countries. But their governments are opposite like black and white. This is a war between the new worls order and globalism by the NATO and the old order of christian conservatism.

What do you mean? The Ukraine that was, or the war between Ukraine and Russia? I don't see how either exposes stupidity. Stupidity has always been there anyways.