vishnusavestheday

Working Up to Cold Approach

11 posts in this topic

Just wanted to make a post in thankfulness to the cold approach. I was inspired by another post talking about the implications of the present moment being IT--the only thing possible. This is more of a "Go up and talk to her!" type post.

Literally every single woman exists and they are just existing as cold approach potential--individual beings with everything going on too. It's so ridiculously generous of God to just have people so easily available in front of us.

Can you even fathom with me how the attractive other is in front of us EVERY DAY as infinitely different sets of people? They are literally offerings to us it's insane.

All we have to do is go up and interact with the present moment! The present moment is exactly that playful and inviting to just wait for us to be interested in doing this sort of thing, like a friend outside your house on a rainy day.

And it isn't even like we are supposed to do anything on this planet-- be anywhere specific, get something done-- in order to experience the possibility of love. With enough practice it can just happen.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

2 hours ago, vishnusavestheday said:

Can you even fathom with me how the attractive other is in front of us EVERY DAY as infinitely different sets of people? They are literally offerings to us it's insane.

Nah can you even fathom how attractive you are!? this up is losing mindset...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Damn, that's interesting. 

Can I even fathom it's the attractive me being presented to infinitely different sets of people?

You actually remind me of when I trip, I always am really fucking aware of how attractive I am.

I really over beautify everything else don't I?

______

29 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

this up is losing mindset...

So in conclusion I should cold approach as the attractive one?

1 hour ago, vishnusavestheday said:

So in conclusion I should cold approach as the attractive one?

Nah, you are a man, you don't need to be consciously or subconsciously "aware" that you are attractive, you only need to be purified of "not-worthy-of-being-wanted" sentiments.

@Kshantivadin

Okay, I looked up a couple cold approach phrases to work with in the mean time.

My favorite one so far is "you look sexy, so I want to meet you" because I don't think I've ever been that simple or forward in my life 

haaaa do you have a better one?

I know how to be myself, just looking for different ways to say hello k

@vishnusavestheday No you are looking to be attractive to others, again you have to approach seeing yourself as attractive as f not her...yes approaching as seeing yourself attractive if you see her as attractive you are already losing...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

you have to approach seeing yourself as attractive as f not her...yes approaching as seeing yourself attractive if you see her as attractive you are already losing...

You're right. A cold approach is deeply more about me than anyone else. How I want to entertain myself by starting the approach is the point.

@vishnusavestheday Yes whole game is about you nothing about women

It's you.

Now fight.

2 hours ago, vishnusavestheday said:

My favorite one so far is "you look sexy, so I want to meet you"

"sexy" is a word too sexual for cold approach, especially daygame (it could work in a nightclub) There are ways to communicate that someone is sexy without being so blunt. 

The most direct I've been in daygame is "Hi. I like how you look. I want to / would like to meet you"

Keep in mind that you can set the intent and make the interaction man-to-woman wihout ever verbally expressing it. Now that's sexy.

@Kshantivadin direct vs inderect game to each their own there is no better 

It's you.

Now fight.

On 9/26/2022 at 8:28 AM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Kshantivadin direct vs inderect game to each their own there is no better 

Direct is almost always better except in very specific situations such as waitresses and strippers. And it's a bit of a sliding scale of course -- in day game you escalate slower and are less physical than night game. Day game should be an afterthought though, or the place where in daily life you use your game skills -- not practice; you practice / get good game and calibration in night game, and to a lesser extent online game. Though online game is really good for getting good at dates.