Fabian freeman

How to stay interested in life after enlightenment

10 posts in this topic

I took 150 mcg lsd for the first time yesterday and enlightenment happened and it was all crazy my heart felt like it exploded I got a full realization of The One.

However today I feel like when you are finished with a game and there is nothing more to do.

I wanted to ask how enlightened people still remain interested in life 

Edited by Fabian freeman
Clarifying my question

I guess Chop Wood and carry water :)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Enlightenment made me only more interested in reality. In one sense it made me so fulfilled that I felt that if I were to die right now, I would be very happy to die, because I had gotten exactly what I wanted, I was fully satisfied, that was it. It felt so complete, I was complete. In one sense nothing matters, it's all good anyways, so who cares? But then again, you have all this amazing stuff left for you. I mean look around you, it's literally God. This is God. It is brilliant, beautiful, amazing, intelligent, pure magic. Since nothing matters anyways, why not enjoy what is? Look at all the beauty there is, look at the ingenious intelligence that exists. This is the same exact Oneness that you realized. There are so many unique experiences you can have, so many things you can enjoy.

Find something you find joy in and the process itself will be meaningful enough.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

19 hours ago, amanen said:

Find something you find joy in and the process itself will be meaningful enough.

I thank you deeply for your answers. I have been contemplating this all day and actually the dispassion that I am experiencing is just for "my" own life but I will now look for something I can find joy in and enjoy the beauty of existing

Love of life 

Takes 'time' to integrate, but eventually you'll see normal life as God and love it more than ever

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

observe the life around you, perceive its depth, it's beauty. be absolutely true, bring truth to the world.

Love

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Fabian freeman I thought the same thing after a number of awakenings...but now I'm becoming increasingly aware of the immense intelligence of it all, and I LOVE IT!  I contemplate Divinity every day and it's just the most fascinating and mind blowing thing Ive ever engaged in, in my life.  It's a feeling of freedom and peace and love I could never explain to anyone not awakened.  I still have problems from a relative standpoint, but I created them in the first place?