Julian gabriel

How Much Does Sadhguru know?

120 posts in this topic

On 25/09/2022 at 5:53 AM, michaelcycle00 said:

He says he has powers and then goes on to say the most idiotic of things such as: "Why walk on water to cross to the other side when you can take the ferry for 50 cents?"

-Uhh, because it's more practical, faster, cheaper, and better for the environment. 

I think he was trying to make a point about not being fancy, like a "chop wood, carry water" type of teaching but it's straight up worse to take the ferry in every aspect. 

It's like if I told you that you could fly like Superman and get to anywhere in the world in minutes or seconds, but instead you should just keep using your gas car and taking a plane for longer destinations. Going backwards smh. 

True, I don't get why Leo is so sold on genetics being a big contributing factor to spirituality. I mean at the end of the day, psychedelics are not the cause of enlightenment either. God just put them there for the sake of the story but there's no reason why you couldn't awaken right now, whoever and however you are, and that'd have zero to do with the dream, which genetics is a part of.

How come you awaken to knowledge that you are God but you don't have a single God power ? nothing fancy just something that would go beyond the physical limitations. Maybe a quick levitation? I am not talking about quantum healing or all the other miracles we were promised.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

23 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

@RMQualtrough

That is probably a jab at me :) Well, if you view my my latest post in context with earlier discussions on the same topics, you can view it as a tacit critique of him being maybe too individualistic with how he uses language. Maybe it's not such a good thing to use words like "awakening", "intelligence", "love" or "solipsism" to convey the type of insights he is talking about.

Not really, just in general the vibe annoys me, never liked the guru worship type mentality. The more it manifests the more the place annoys me.

Thing to remember is that Leo is genuinely a narcissist, which he is self aware of. When a narcissistic ego returns after being eradicated by drugs, it will hijack what happened somehow... If a full "release" wasn't commandeered by ego in that way your life is literally over, so good for him and everyone else who is fortunate enough for the ego to reboot... But then can you really trust it to interpret things?

Leo has the cash, he should drop drugs for a while then fly to one of those retreats and do 5-MeO the PROPER way. You know, when people legit lose consciousness (the "release" dose). Jerking off in a tub claiming God is talking to you about loving you is ridic.

What its like having an extra cone receptor in the eye. tetrachromacy

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 hours ago, integral said:

Nice find!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, integral said:

This is really fascinating.

Sometimes during especially high dose trips I can see colors like pure white light, that is nothing alike to actual white, alongside other colors that I don't have names for, but seeing such a dazzling array of colors all of the time sounds so great. I've also heard people talk about all kinds of metallic colors that go beyond our normal range of color vision.

It would also be amazing to see UV light, you would be able to see all the different patterns in flowers that bees are attracted to.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

On 25.9.2022 at 11:57 PM, Jake Chambers said:

I have a lot of respect for Leo for all his teachings and he even reached out me on his own accord over PM to talk about my life situation. I see his heart as pure and good. But I am just here showing how ridiculous his statements are, and are becoming worse over time, till the point where his metaphysical teachings do more harm than good.

You dont understand what hes talking about, thats all.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

On 9/25/2022 at 4:53 PM, Leo Gura said:

You guys love to mythologize these guys.

Characters like Christ and Buddha are interesting only from the mythological perspective. When it comes to their lives, the historical perspective is not that interesting. It's the mythologized version that's valuable, because these myths carry truth.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

6 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

It's the mythologized version that's valuable, because these myths carry truth.

What?

More like they carry falsehood

Edited by Sincerity

Just now, Sincerity said:

What?

More like they carry falsehood

Study Campbell.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

4 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Characters like Christ and Buddha are interesting only from the mythological perspective. When it comes to their lives, the historical perspective is not that interesting. It's the mythologized version that's valuable, because these myths carry truth.

I am much more interested in the historical facts of such people than their silly myths.

Turning such people into myths gives people very wrong ideas about how spirituality actually works.

It would be valuable if Jesus and Buddha had Twitter accounts. What kind of shit would they post? That's what's most interesting. Imagine if you found out that Jesus actually had sex with children and Buddha hated black people. It's these kinda details that get lost to history.

What if Buddha was a MAGA? :D

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine if you found out that Jesus actually had sex with children and Buddha hated black people.

A historical fact like that could help someone to get disenchanted with them, but I couldn't care any less. I care about the metaphorical and symbolic meaning of their lives: what it means to get crucified and resurrected, for example. 

27 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

I care about the metaphorical and symbolic meaning of their lives: what it means to get crucified and resurrected, for example. 

It doesn't mean anything. Just realize you are God.

On 25.9.2022 at 4:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

Cause all these masters take their genetics for granted. So they can sell you fantasies.

I have to make one thing clear though. Viewing it from a spiritual perspective, your soul chose this exact body (genetics), time and template to fulfill it's inherent purpose. The goal of incarnation is not necessarily for you to get enlightened, but for you to display God's image in your specific template and explore the themes you have come to explore. This is why your DNA, your parents, your time, your circumstances and your overall template, is PERFECT for the purpose you incarnated for.

There is no race here.. there is no fast track.. so stop wasting your time comparing and wishing your "genes" to be different

Your template is perfect, your unique fingerprint is God expressing himself.

The more we realize this, the more we let go of an old paradigm of comparison and wishful thinking into a new paradigm of amazement, wonder, and awe over our own perfection.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't mean anything. Just realize you are God.

It means quite a lot. I realized that already. 

4 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

It means quite a lot. I realized that already. 

Realize it deeper, to the point where you stop looking up to human myths.

Being God is better than any myth.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Being God is better than any myth.

Of course, the actual experience is always better than any myth, but timeless realities get transmitted through myth. Myth is very powerful, much more powerful than non-fiction and facts.

3 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Of course, the actual experience is always better than any myth, but timeless realities get transmitted through myth. Myth is very powerful, much more powerful than non-fiction and facts.

I mean, it's your dream. If you say so, so it will be for you.

Maybe some interpretive dance will tickle your spiritual fancy.

On 9/25/2022 at 10:53 AM, Leo Gura said:

Jesus was certainly born with special powers. As a kid the other kids feared him because he killed a kid by cursing him.

You guys love to mythologize these guys.

^Lol Law of One book said Jesus did that. Was that your source? 

Also Leo is both right and wrong about Spiritual Awakenings. You are limited by your genetics, and they can be reshaped to express themselves differently, but there is a way to overcome your genetic limits which I am surprised that he didn't share.

You can download the consciousness of others, which is actually what you do when you speak with them. Essentially we are all in a hivemind right now, when you awaken to God you realize you are actually speaking to everyone you see in your world. You attract people to you who have similar thoughts which is just an inner conversation because there is no distinction between spoken word and inner word. 

So technically if you awaken as God you can download whoever you want consciousness, a friend of mine recently did this. They had some really deep trips on psychedelics and downloaded my consciousness and I translated their trips without seeing them by accessing infinite intelligence. I just shut down my mind (meditation) and it just CAME to me. I made a whole post on the forums on how to do it. 

Everyone has access to infinite intelligence, it just will express itself through you differently. So in a sense you are all special if you can realize this. You need to deconstruct your mind and stop allowing yourself to tell lies. There are two aspects of the truth. The truth of what you believe, and the truth of what you feel/love. 

So you need to transcend all dogma and realize that you create labels, and that facts are things you create to justify a world view. Then you need to own how you truly feel about things and learn that all hate/fear/anger is judgment. If you can become honest, vulnerable, and naked before God, then Infinite Intelligence will flow through you like a Super Conductor. 

Your ego makes it hard for God to express itself through you. To become the highest expression, develop the instrument which is what your body is. So practice something, fall in love with it and become a master at it. Then become God Realized and you will be one of the best in the world at that one thing. Everyone is capable of this.....but people aren't confident enough to believe themselves of this so they pedestalize others which is quite hilarious.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

14 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^Lol Law of One book said Jesus did that. Was that your source? 

No, that's just part of Jesus' biography, as best as we know it.

Edited by Leo Gura

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe some interpretive dance will tickle your spiritual fancy.

No, but a good myth might.