amanen

Your weirdest trips

8 posts in this topic

Hello, I am interested in what are some of your most bizarre or weird trips. They don't necessarily have to be profound.

I have had numerous weird trips, all very unique, but I thought this one would be a good start for this thread, because it truly is in a class of its own in terms of the trips I have had.

Time going backwards

Substance: 110mg DMT vaporized (Although my DMT was not completely pure, if pure it would still amount to around 80mg at the very least - I do not recommend this level of dosage to anybody unless if you really want to go deep)

I vaporized the DMT. Almost immediately I was shot into some other dimension. I don't remember anything what happened from this point onwards, my ability to recall or store any information in memory was completely shut off. Usually I would be able to recall something, but I reasoned afterwards that the unusually high dosage affected my ability to recall anything at all. After an unknown period of time, I begin to come back. Notably I have actually almost no visuals, for some reason. After coming back, everything is goes slowly back to normal. I didn't get any insights because I was not able to remember basically anything, nor was I really going for insights with this trip, I really just wanted to see what would happen with a dose this high, if I did not specifically have any direction in mind. The trip "ends" smoothly. A long period of time goes by, months at the very least. I'm living my normal life. Then suddenly, months later, something very drastic happens. Something happens to time. It is as if everything starts being rewound in a chaotic fashion. Time starts moving backwards, at an incredibly rapid speed. I'm literally seeing everything in my experience going backwards with no control over what is happening, it feels like an automatic process. As I move backwards through time I lose most of my memories of what "happened" in the future. It does not feel like I am living at all, it feels like a video is being played back in reverse. The time moves backwards at an extreme speed, this feels incredibly intense, it is very hard to describe this. This feeling of time going backwards unlike anything I have ever experienced. This goes on until I am back at the point in the trip where I took the DMT. The experiential time estimate I would give for this rewinding of time is less than an equivalent of  10 minutes, the speed that I was going through my "life" for the past few months kept increasing exponentially. Then suddenly it stops going backwards. It's really hard to describe how it felt for time to stop going backwards, it was a mind-blowing transition. At this point I have regained some of my cognitive functions and I realize that time had flown backwards, that's the only way I can describe it. I immediately feel like I took too much. This was a total mindfuck. I realized I was still tripping, a few months earlier. Slowly I come down, now hopefully for real. I am left wondering if the past few months actually happened or if it was just inside the trip. Crazy. This trip left me with a deep feeling for the unreality of reality, and it took a long time to process this. My memory of what "happened" after the trip "ended" is very fragmented, and it seems like I lost most of my memories. In fact most of the memories seemed to fade away as the trip ended for real. Just like with a dream, the whole experience faded away afterwards, and became largely inaccessible, except it felt much more real than a dream. I was able to recall much more details before I had completely come down from the trip, but I did not write anything specific down, so now I have very little memories left. This left me questioning how can I differentiate at all between so-called "reality" and illusion, and frankly it made me realize that I cannot do that in any way because there is no difference between them. All I know for sure is that I experienced a long period of life that then got erased from my reality.

I would love to hear some of your weirdest trips.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Definitely Salvia & weed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Definitely Salvia & weed.

I can't wait to try salvia, it sounds like a psychedelic I've been looking for, not perhaps for truth, but for the exploration for the potential of consciousness. The craziness, unpredictability, and utter annihilation of the ego. I wish there were more kappa opiod receptor binding psychedelics.

I am Physically Immortal

That is fucking nuts. I feel like this would be the kind of shit that would have one end up in a psyche ward. I’ve become completely insane during a trip before to what felt like the point of no return. But what you’ve just described seems so far away from the realms of normality I don’t know how someone would come back from that intact if you get me

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

That is fucking nuts. I feel like this would be the kind of shit that would have one end up in a psyche ward. I’ve become completely insane during a trip before to what felt like the point of no return. But what you’ve just described seems so far away from the realms of normality I don’t know how someone would come back from that intact if you get me

This felt really really weird at the time, but it faded away so quickly so it was easy to forget about. And I was used to having very long time dilation, before this experience I had multiple trips where I had "lived" lives in alternative dimensions, once as humans I think (I died and lived multiple lives, not just one), and once as a tree. You also just kind of get used to weird trips, as I have an unusually high affinity for weird and extremely intense trips and had things of this order regularly. This isn't my weirdest trip, but it definitely is on the top 10.

I am Physically Immortal

Every night when I dream. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Haha profound!!?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Into the forest with magic mushrooms I went. out, I got carried by the police towards the first aid, wearing but a boxershort and perhaps a sock, completely wet as I tried to drown myself in what I perceived to be the lake of enlightenment, bleeding all over as I punched in a window of a house where I thought the friend of Jed Mckenna lived and I hoped she would help me, got chased by her trained police dogs and the police and got stuck in her barbed wire anti thief defences which I failed trying to rip myself free from, and of which I'm wearing some good scars for today. It ended up in the newspaper, the most mestup thing the police officers said they had ever seen. The woman on who's door I knocked (which I called Lisa at that time) took therapy to help process it all