Aaron p

AI created two pictures of its perspective of "God Realisation" and "Awakening."

11 posts in this topic

I was kinda impressed with the program especially considering it's fully automated and done in 5 minutes...I had to scale down the quality because it was too high quality to put here...beautifulScreenshot_20220924_185237.jpgScreenshot_20220924_185211.jpg

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p

2 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

I was kinda impressed with the program especially considering it's fully automated and done in 5 minutes...I had to scale down the quality because the it was too high quality to put here...beautiful, really pretty :PScreenshot_20220924_185237.jpgScreenshot_20220924_185211.jpg

Yeah, amazing...a robotic program demonstrating its visual understandings of GOD and spirituality, in five minutes. Meanwhile, humanity still busy in Tik Tok...

@Danioover9000

48 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Aaron p

Yeah, amazing...a robotic program demonstrating its visual understandings of GOD and spirituality, in five minutes. Meanwhile, humanity still busy in Tik Tok...

Ino haha. I'm actually really impressed with that AI tbh

The first one is incredible... The concept and its color rendition are something really close to a talented human artist. That's insane :ph34r:

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Can you somehow link to a high quality version of the first picture? 

9 hours ago, billiesimon said:

The first one is incredible... The concept and its color rendition are something really close to a talented human artist. That's insane :ph34r:

@billiesimon ino lol it's beautiful. I've struggled to recreate that kind of beauty from the program again, but I feel like I'm going to buy a months subscription and try to get lots of beautiful images and post them all here...you think I should?

4 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Can you somehow link to a high quality version of the first picture? 

@Swarnim yeah homie, pm me your email address and I can send a full HD version. 

i've tried an AI software like couple of times, this is the best one i got. I got combined spiritual/jesus/aura/holo and so on

Capture.PNG

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Here are a few of mine, I did hundreds of these at one point.

The prompts are cosmic love, godhead infinite cosmic consciousness, celestial heavenly god consciousness eye, galaxy crystal divine love eye.

ama_cosmic_love_65888ea0-c27d-4075-8d83-e2796efa8434.png

ama_godhead_infinite_cosmic_consciousness_psychedelic_colorful_dc600888-aa13-4b21-b227-4e72c5edb872.png

celestial heavenly god consciousness eye.png

ama_galaxy_crystal_love_eye_divine_magical_9316f107-2618-4ae9-8796-f1cb8a7b4729.png

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

On 25/09/2022 at 11:05 PM, amanen said:

Here are a few of mine, I did hundreds of these at one point.

The prompts are cosmic love, godhead infinite cosmic consciousness, celestial heavenly god consciousness eye, galaxy crystal divine love eye.

ama_cosmic_love_65888ea0-c27d-4075-8d83-e2796efa8434.png

ama_godhead_infinite_cosmic_consciousness_psychedelic_colorful_dc600888-aa13-4b21-b227-4e72c5edb872.png

celestial heavenly god consciousness eye.png

ama_galaxy_crystal_love_eye_divine_magical_9316f107-2618-4ae9-8796-f1cb8a7b4729.png

On 25/09/2022 at 2:48 AM, billiesimon said:

@amanen lovely, I always throw in the old "super HD, detailed, super high quality, super real" commands