Iranian police killed a 22 years old girl for her hijab

39 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mamad said:

Most of those pictures and scenes are fake and are for years ago

Our they use photoshope to duplicate the crowd 

IMG_20220925_190918_063.jpg

5 minutes ago, mamad said:

70-80% of iranian are not like that. They are against current regime

I seriously doubt that dude. Iran regime is filling your heads with the hate for America, Israel and the west. How are you gonna hate the political party that is "protecting" you from the west?  you are too busy hating the West to think about a better leadership . I think you are being optimistic about this ratio tho you are the one who is living in Iran, not me so IDK xD 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

13 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I think you are being optimistic about this ratio tho you are the one who is living in Iran, not me so IDK 

In recent presidential election which was 2 years ago only 49% of adult people participate and most of them were government employees and participate for its obligation(becuase if you dont participate you may loose your job)

and they are adults 

New generations are completely against regime 

So 70% is accurate but 30% compliants are alot for changing these stupid rulers 

and most of these 70% are not willing to get out and risk their lives 

So your estimations is correct we shouldnt expect any change in a century 

Edited by mamad

This makes me think about what other sensible things we criminalize which are in reality just no big deal.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Are there any politicians, military leaders, or other powerful figures that support your cause? I agree with @Fleetinglife, you can go out and protest for fun or to feel better but if these people have the military under their control you will not achieve much and at worse die for nothing. You can personally affect change and change/save your country but it will require decades of careful planning and life purpose.

@Someone here made a post asking why politics is important, this is the answer. You won't change the world by being an artist singing a song about love or writing a book. You will need to make this your life purpose and study the most competent and ruthless leaders of history because you will be up against their contemporary counterparts. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

On 9/25/2022 at 6:13 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

Watched the news now on TV. Millions of  Iranian people started rioting against those who were rioting for the girl, calling it a western sneaky agenda to create unrest in Iran, looool.  This country is doomed for at least a hundred years.@mamad Dude don't waste your life on such country, make your purpose to get out.

I don't agree with your statement if you leave a corrupted government and give the advise to all the citizens to get out you are welcoming the smoke to your eyes! if you are seeing conflict and decay in ukrayn one side of the story leads to the relationship between russia and iran if you don't scalp and solve the iranians problems you are going to see it's effects too so revolutions has a cost! and the balance here is not to get out for the name of peace and solidarity no! you are not in iran and you never confronted with ayatolah and basiji people they are harsh they are violent they don't talk they don't understand logic they are brutaly religious they are far behind of any basic requirements of mind developments. we don't want to get in the violence situation with them also but they prepare the environment for it so let me ask you what do you do if you were in iran you would stand for greater good or you leave a rich historical land in the hands of looters ? 

Edited by Madyar

@Madyar Politics is a dangerous work especially in 3rd world countries. Leaders are ruthless and your life can be easily turned into hell in a night. If you want to enter such dangerous fields, you need to be smart and prepared to sacrifice a lot. But even with that, most likely you will end up destroying your life for nothing. They have the power, guns and man power, and a lot of people support them while you have nothing. So you will end up killing yourself for nothing. 

Best course of action If you are intrested in helping tour country is leaving it, and then start Changing it from the outside. Or you can just forget about it all togther and focus on something else, lol.

On 9/30/2022 at 9:56 PM, Loving Radiance said:

This makes me think about what other sensible things we criminalize which are in reality just no big deal.

Incest? xD

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Madyar Politics is a dangerous work especially in 3rd world countries. Leaders are ruthless and your life can be easily turned into hell in a night. If you want to enter such dangerous fields, you need to be smart and prepared to sacrifice a lot. But even with that, most likely you will end up destroying your life for nothing. They have the power, guns and man power, and a lot of people support them while you have nothing. So you will end up killing yourself for nothing. 

Best course of action If you are intrested in helping tour country is leaving it, and then start Changing it from the outside. Or you can just forget about it all togther and focus on something else, lol.

i am not a patriot , but your words are not coming from compassion also! simply you are saying it's not important sorry! going from one country to another like nothing is happening there. if me and you forget about a country who is gonna moderate ? 

9 hours ago, Madyar said:

i am not a patriot , but your words are not coming from compassion also! simply you are saying it's not important sorry! going from one country to another like nothing is happening there. if me and you forget about a country who is gonna moderate ? 

You can forget about your country or you can change it from the outside. But also, notice why do you feel this sense of emotinal attahcment to your own country? it is bias. This sense of reposnibility will hold you back most likely. Focus on the bigger picture. Think from a meta perspective. What do you want your life be around? Maybe there are more imprtant things than helping your own country.

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You can forget about your country or you can change it from the outside. But also, notice why do you feel this sense of emotinal attahcment to your own country? it is bias. This sense of reposnibility will hold you back most likely. Focus on the bigger picture. Think from a meta perspective. What do you want your life be around? Maybe there are more imprtant things than helping your own country.

i literally emphasized i am not a patriot, and also emphasized that you are not talkin from your compassion which is a godlike attitude , you are mixing up cold hearted reaction to disability of seeing bigger picture, because you are replicating someone else charisma forget about higher spiral structure idea and think from your heart , while you are arguing about it they are killing us all buddy me also might get killed any day! so instead of talking about your ideas about meta thinking look at the momentum, maybe by spreading our voice? can you do that? they are killing us man thank you.

Edited by Madyar

@Madyar @Madyar Dude look, we all love our countries and all want them to be in a better place. But This not gonna happen so easily. The fact is, corruption eats good people so easily, because corruption has more power. I personally have better things to do than wasting my life on a corrupt country. And even If I want to make a change in a courrpt country, I won't make it from the inside. Nothing good will happen if you resist an authoritatian regime from the inside, you will only get yourself in prison, and they will torture you for years. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Madyar @Madyar Dude look, we all love our countries and all want them to be in a better place. But This not gonna happen so easily. The fact is, corruption eats good people so easily, because corruption has more power. I personally have better things to do than wasting my life on a corrupt country. And even If I want to make a change in a courrpt country, I won't make it from the inside. Nothing good will happen if you resist an authoritatian regime from the inside, you will only get yourself in prison, and they will torture you for years. 

i tried changing the world from the hidden sight for 6 years now. i am absent everywhere nobody knows who i am but the actualized.org , i barely post things , mostly speak through art and music. maybe you have a plan from the vanishing point also i don't know! the thing is after this 6 years i've reached a point where i don't see a point in helping human societies altogether, it's erosional and floated into petty ends! 

you might think i am feeling a duty no! these dialogues are coming from my last drops of empathy faucet for humans! , so a country or a person does not matter to me mate, so if you are changing from outside or inside i don't care either although i can sense your strands of desires go for it it's yours! good luck.

Edited by Madyar

It's disappointing there has to be so much violence to acquire such a basic freedom like being able to choose how you express yourself. I hope the hearts of the Iranian people swiftly wins over the hand trying to keep them down.

Hijabs, Burkas and all the like are an oppression and disparagement of the female species.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@LSD-Rumi see,the problem is not just personal, if all humans believed that you should just focus on what you can change and dont try to fight the opressors, mankind would still be living in caves. Development need sacrifice. Its not just about me as a person. Its not even about patriotism. Maybe I can leave my country easily, but i have a family, friends,loved ones. Its not like you can easily move to other countries. We dont have american passport! 

My point is its not easy to judge the situation of someone who is directly influenced by these circumstances. Sometimes even if your odds of winning are low, you have no choice but to fight. Many people in first world countries dont get this.

On 9/25/2022 at 6:43 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

Watched the news now on TV. Millions of  Iranian people started rioting against those who were rioting for the girl, calling it a western sneaky agenda to create unrest in Iran, looool.  This country is doomed for at least a hundred years.@mamad Dude don't waste your life on such country, make your purpose to get out.

I dont know where you saw this,but this is just plain wrong. Not even 100 thousand people joined that demonstration, eventhough they will recieve many gifts n food n shit like that. Its the regime's propaganda. You have to be in Iran to understand the situation. Its obvious for EVERYONE that more than 80% of the population are strongly against the government. There are many young people with stage green and above ideologies in Iran. But most are orange. Government is run by lower stage blue/red people.