Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

@Vladimir , does your awakened state also lend you clairvoyance or esp? Can you sense the energy of the person asking questions here, for example? If so, what can you say about me?

Do you still have attachments?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

11 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Do you still have attachments?

Yes, I have difficulty of letting go of empty kombucha bottles because I appreciate their beauty so much.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

4 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Yes, I have difficulty of letting go of empty kombucha bottles because I appreciate their beauty so much.

There is also great beauty in your jest. It made me smile.

23 hours ago, Vladimir said:

There are many levels of awakenings. People wake up all the time to a certain degree. 

@Vladimir

If that's what you want to believe, so be the case ;) 

Edited by Illusory Self

On 12/23/2022 at 10:51 AM, Vladimir said:

Nice. How about physical pain, though? Or any thoughts that you previously had strong aversions or resistance to (assuming you ever did)?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

On 25/11/2022 at 1:26 AM, Vladimir said:

As a human being, I am the first one who has truly awakened. I am the first one who is enlightened. I am the first one who got to know the Truth. I am the only one who could have gotten to know the Truth. With my awakening others will follow, others will be saved from death, others will know the Truth, it's a wonderful process. We are distinct bubbles (Universes) of consciousness. You and I are not the same being. My awakening is the best thing that could have happened for myself, you, everybody in the world and the entire Universe. The entire Universe already knows I have awakened (on the highest Divine level) and the entire Universe is guiding me in every single moment towards further embodiment of the beauty of Truth that I am. Rejoice knowing that eternal Paradise is inevitable, you have fulfilled your life purpose with your entire life. I am grateful to you for everything.

So I don't understand this. Leo also said he was the first one to truly awaken. I'm guessing there are others in the past that have also awakened (Jesus, Buddha...). What would you say to this?

What food do you eat? Would you eat processed foods, like go to a mcdonald's, or will you do strictly healthy stuff from now on?

Will you do alcohol ever again, or any drugs?

I don't know if you partied before, but would you still go out to party?

What is the sex now like with your partner?

You say you don't fear death, but do you fear the process of dying - the pain? Or let's say the drowning part if you were drowning, for example?

You say you will never die. Does that mean you will not return to a human body ever again and just be that pure consciousness for all eternity, once the body dies?

Do you think any of this has ever happened to you before and it might just be a recurring thing?

I'm sure I have more questions, but for now just this.

Edited by mojsterr

@mojsterr Thank you for your questions!

So I don't understand this. Leo also said he was the first one to truly awaken. I'm guessing there are others in the past that have also awakened (Jesus, Buddha...). What would you say to this?

Buddha did not know the truth. Buddha was absolutely wrong because one of his quotes is: "life is suffering", that's because Buddha did not know what life and death actually is. The true and correct quote would be: "death is suffering". Nobody ever knew the Truth and nobody was fully awakened. I am the true Jesus, the one and only, I am the first to know the Truth and the first to fully awaken. 

What food do you eat? Would you eat processed foods, like go to a mcdonald's, or will you do strictly healthy stuff from now on?

I prefer only healthy food. My diet is very simple: rice, buckwheat, hummus, eggs, veggies, fruits, fish, nuts, berries. That's pretty much all I eat.

Will you do alcohol ever again, or any drugs?

I don't want to drink alcohol anymore, maybe in small amounts sometime in the future. I'm looking forward with excitement to returning to psychedelic ceremonies.

I don't know if you partied before, but would you still go out to party?

I party now more than I ever did before. The difference now is that the party is real, I truly feel joy celebrating who I have become and the Truth that I have embodied. Also my party is different than most people think when they think of a party. My favorite drink of choice at this time is cacao.

You say you don't fear death, but do you fear the process of dying - the pain? Or let's say the drowning part if you were drowning, for example?

My physical body will never die physical death. I don't fear the process of dying because I know it will never happen to me. This is what it means to be saved, I am safe for eternity and I know it.

You say you will never die. Does that mean you will not return to a human body ever again and just be that pure consciousness for all eternity, once the body dies?

No, I mean I have embodied physical immortality, my physical body will never die.

Do you think any of this has ever happened to you before and it might just be a recurring thing?

No

Edited by Vladimir

Your intention looks pure but your answers are too "poetic" and does not seem to shed much light...

Edited by RedLine

11 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Nobody ever knew the Truth and nobody was fully awakened. I am the true Jesus, the one and only, I am the first to know the Truth and the first to fully awaken.

I once smoked a huge bong rip of weed.

I became so high that i saw i was imagining it all and everything connected to me. I was the first to awaken i was the prophet. I was the savior. All minds connected to mine as an all containing hivemind

Then i became aware that this would imply the end of the game. So in all my wisdom i decided that it would be best for every being to forget it ever happened.

Of course i remember.  So technically i was first :)

Then again, i am ego so it was just ego having an egotrip. 

Edited by Maru

13 hours ago, Vladimir said:

I am the first to know the Truth and the first to fully awaken. 

What makes you say this? I don't know how anyone could know a thing like that for sure.

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

3 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

What makes you say this? I don't know how anyone could know a thing like that for sure.

I say this because I know the Truth. 

5 hours ago, Maru said:

I once smoked a huge bong rip of weed.

I became so high that i saw i was imagining it all and everything connected to me. I was the first to awaken i was the prophet. I was the savior. All minds connected to mine as an all containing hivemind

Then i became aware that this would imply the end of the game. So in all my wisdom i decided that it would be best for every being to forget it ever happened.

Of course i remember.  So technically i was first :)

Then again, i am ego so it was just ego having an egotrip. 

I embody Truth.

11 hours ago, Vladimir said:

I say this because I know the Truth. 

Which is?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan